Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 (20097 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
enjoy ur caling cup..pep was tired of it and exited himself on purpose
Na the one wey he fit win be that... When big clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea are winning champions league.
100 Carling cup can never equal one UCL tittle..
Know that and know peace...
And before you sleep, always remember this:
Liverpool #6x Champions league winner

18 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Richy4(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
premier league is not for children bros..liverpool got one by luck in 30 years...man u has only 5 premier league some of u dont know dat the epl started in 1992..pls dont mention league cup of 1875 when we had only 12 teams..forget abt the epl..pep is abt to extend his contract till 2029..its a lost battle just rest

Wow!!! shocked shocked
Your hatred for our dearest and most esteemed Liverpool is out of this world...

It might be an interesting mission to convert you to join the moving train... It's unfortunate that Liverpool fans admission form is sold out...

But don't lose hope,I will make it a personal mission to buy one for you next season...We like guys like you because u keep us on our toes to achieve more...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
the truth always sound bitter to the ear..its a plastic cup according to sky sports..they batches Chelsea's calling them average.
Imagine a team in 4th position winning the club world cup
We understand how pained you are. But I am here to add more pains. Brotherly pain. No think am. Let brotherly punch continue
gringringringrin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by clothingonline(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
All Europe club jersey available at lowest price
Europe standard

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Wordson(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
enjoy ur caling cup..pep was tired of it and exited himself on purpose

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Minemrys: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
chikason22:
Ladies and gents.
It's a job well done by the lads.
FT. Inter Milan 0:2 Liverpool

What an entertaining football that is.

Not one club like that that keep getting awoof every season and still they won't win it.

Sweet victory, sweet away goal and sweet clean sheet.

What do you guys have to say

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia
No away goal.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Livelystone01: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
there are only 2 cups..the epl and the ucl..pep and fergie has 2 ucl
Seeing a Man United fan trolling a better club than theirs is really an irony. How can a Nigerian have such farmland to clear in 2 days with just only a machete.

You mention Fergie as if he's still in the business but you forgot that Liverpool have more UCL trophies than yout Man United, SMH.

By the way, Fergie won his two in 25yrs, Klop still has more years to meet up.

In conclusion, I see you are always ranting in Liverpool's thread than you show your support for Man United in their thread, that is the perfect definition of pain, jealousy, and frustration cum depression, combined with a retrogressive memory facilitated by the abysmal performances and the continuous fall of your club over the years. Its almost 10years now without the EPL and counting...

You hate Klop, I understand, he actually rejected Man United for Liverpool, that alone shoul be a reason to hate but calling him average shows you are either not living in this planet or you are the Nigerian John Snow (you know nothing).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:
Lemme school you.
Fergie and Man UTD has two.
Liverpool has 6 ucl
Pep has 2 but mancity has none! grin

9 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by osazsky(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Na the one wey he fit win be that... When big clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea are winning champions league.
100 Carling cup can never equal one UCL tittle..
Know that and know peace...
And before you sleep, always remember this:
Liverpool #6x Champions league winner
no matter how u try u cant take back his 2 ucl..kpele
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Livelystone01:

Seeing a Man United fan trolling a better club than theirs is really an irony. How can a Nigerian have such farmland to clear in 2 days with just only a machete.

You mention Fergie as if he's still in the business but you forgot that Liverpool have more UCL trophies than yout Man United, SMH.

By the way, Fergie won his two in 25yrs, Klop still has more years to meet up.

In conclusion, I see you are always ranting in Liverpool's thread than you show your support for Man United in their thread, that is the perfect definition of pain, jealousy, and frustration cum depression, combined with a retrogressive memory facilitated by the abysmal performances and the continuous fall of your club over the years. Its almost 10years now without the EPL and counting...

You hate Klop, I understand, he actually rejected Man United for Liverpool, that alone shoul be a reason to hate but calling him average shows you are either not living in this planet or you are the Nigerian John Snow (you know nothing).
this ur klopp I hope u know in his 24 years coaching career he has only 3 major theophys
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Gwan2(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
osazsky:

I’m not a Liverpool fan but trust me, those guys quoting you with a reply have lots of time at their disposal.

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by openmine(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Gwan2:

I’m not a Liverpool fan but trust me, those guys quoting you with a reply have lots of time at their disposal.
As in ehhh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by openmine(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
this ur klopp I hope u know in his 24 years coaching career he has only 3 major theophys trophies
Please name the three major trophies klopp has won.....

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Aiel123: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Help my curiosity Liverpool fans
I kepy seeing in the comments it is about to go down
What is about to go down?
Or will Liverpool meet man city in the quarter finals
Lest I forget congrats on winning inter Milan though e no sweet me
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Starzo: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Ur papa na Mumu
I forgive you
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Princepioneer(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2022
That first goal really weakened the morale of the Inter players..
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by 180paypoint(m): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Liverpool really tried.

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by mvem(m): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
klopp is average oga..upon all the money spent on defence and keeper only one epl in 6 years
back to back league in Germany when Bayern was dominating. Klopp is presently one of football best managers in world football. He was best Manager in Germany like 4 times, Once FIFA and UEFA best manager and EPL best manager...oga if no be hate why will you call a whole Klopp average

So he spent money on keeper and defender that's why he should win 6 epl titles?. Klopp came to a liverpool having Lambert, Borini, Allen, Flanagan, Minoglet, Kolo toure, Lucas etc and totally built an entirely new team. First season he went to the Europa league final, second season he went to the UCL final and lost, 3rd season he won the UCL and gave Liverpool their first Epl title in about 30 years. He completely made liverpool back to a formidable force or the liverpool of old

So what are you saying

11 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Alexis11: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Zorn:
this is actually the first time I'm hearing this from anybody. Klopp average? Fluke Champions league trophy? Fluke by beating Barca 4 - 0 from 3 goals deficit at Camp Nou. Winning premiere league with fluke? Winning supper cup with fluke? Winning club World cup with fluke? Going to final before a year before winning the champions league a fluke? I don't know there's still people with this level of stupidity in the world.

That guy is actually the dum.best ever! He probably didn't know the meaning of the word he's using. Imagine calling a team that got to champions league final back to back and won premier league the following season a fluke? grin

5 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Alexis11: 3:16am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
klopp is average oga..upon all the money spent on defence and keeper only one epl in 6 years

Why did you stop supporting Arsenal your former team

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Alexis11: 3:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Trophyless?? For mancity right??
grin grin
I can feel your pain.

Funny enough, that osazsky is one of those Arsenal fans that abandoned Arsenal for Man City.

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Alexis11: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Even UCL is Worthless!
What then are you guys innit for??
Abeg go sleep... You are just feeling pains seeing a club you hate win. tongue

The guy was an Arsenal fan. He's just using man city to hide his shame presently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 3:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Lemme school you.
Fergie and Man UTD has two.
Liverpool has 6 ucl
Pep has 2 but mancity has none! grin
And your EPL is how many? grin grin

Pliz don't gimme the English league Championship bullshit you guyz won grin grin

Maintain the same energy you use in removing united European Championship win from their UCL titles.

Then we can say
United EPL 13
Liverpool EPL 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Onyeka2019: 4:04am On Feb 17, 2022
mvem:
back to back league in Germany when Bayern was dominating. Klopp is presently one of football best managers in world football. He was best Manager in Germany like 4 times, Once FIFA and UEFA best manager and EPL best manager...oga if no be hate why will you call a whole Klopp average

So he spent money on keeper and defender that's why he around win 6 epl titles?. Klopp came to a liverpool having Lambert, Borini, Allen, Flanagan, Minoglet, Kolo toure, Lucas etc an totally built and entirely new team. First season he went to the Europa league final, second season he went to the UCL final and lost, 3rd season he won the UCL and gave Liverpool their first Epl title in about 30 years. He completely made liverpool back to a formidable force or the liverpool of old

So what are you saying

Omo bro you don give am something to hold now. The guy no get sense saying rubbish after rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by buzzcypha(m): 4:42am On Feb 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Sure bet:

Inter vs Liverpool........... X2............ 1.48

Salzburg vs bayarn........... 2...............1.5

Put 1 million in this bet and get 2 million free. It is a sure banger.

1 million down the drain, don't brag with sport betting, it will disgrace you

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by mvem(m): 5:12am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
this ur klopp I hope u know in his 24 years coaching career he has only 3 major theophys
when did you start watching football ?

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Henso50: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Jokerman(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Zorn:
this is actually the first time I'm hearing this from anybody. Klopp average? Fluke Champions league trophy? Fluke by beating Barca 4 - 0 from 3 goals deficit at Camp Nou. Winning premiere league with fluke? Winning supper cup with fluke? Winning club World cup with fluke? Going to final before a year before winning the champions league a fluke? I don't know there's still people with this level of stupidity in the world.

He's a Barcelona fan.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Jeffy1206(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Highman56:

E don cut.u must pay me my 200k
grin grin cheesy me wey put 10m nko grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 / Walsall Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (1 - 4) On 23rd September 2015 / Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 26th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.