Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? (56268 Views)

Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud / If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp / Glo New Style Of Stealing People's Monies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by wolipip: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Instead of looking for A Job

Nonsense
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Decentdave(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Scam everywhere
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by atheistandproud(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Pfft
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by RexTramadol1: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Christie06:
Or my enemies are after me grin

U sabi

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by YellowMayor(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Laziness
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by naija4life247: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
angryIf you like send pictures where trailer crush your head or leg
5naira no fii comot my aza
I no come know if you carry breast put for my head or mouth before asking

But, if she put breasts wey big well well like 50G or 52FF for your mouth, you fit give am. Comrade, you are doing well.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Frankspot(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2022
I asked for refund asap
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Owolagba(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2022
I fell victim of this scam too

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by adedayourt(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2022
At times u just want to be good in ur little way and some people just take it fr granted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Athemisia: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
Who else fell for this scam?
Omo if you send me, I go send you back.... angry No time bra'ah..
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by lilmaydee(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Except she carry bum bum, no qualms. If not yours truly is not sending shingbai.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
5naira no fii comot my aza

just look at you? shameless clown.

Simp everywhere but this shiit is childish and absolute nonsense
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2022
lilmaydee:
Except she carry bum bum, no qualms. If not yours truly is not sending shingbai.

SIMP group of company

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by lilmaydee(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

SIMP group of company

Waris calm down. I no be bobrisky group of company.
Bum bum is life in case you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Teejay13(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2022
I have actually fell victim to the cheap scam. The useless girl now sent me a response telling me it was a scam.

In fact I felt like cursing her, but decided to maintain since it is just 1k.

It can be so annoying when some persons feels they could just take advantage of ones generosity to extort that person and that is why sometimes it is not good to be too good.

10 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Updating9JA: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
5naira no fii comot my aza Prayers For Thanksgiving
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by FuckHomophobes: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Dem do me this thing last year sha grin
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by udemzyudex(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol...it is not new, just an old method being brought back to use grin grin
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by nkemdi89(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2022
I fell victim oh , since them the person didn't chat me again, someone else wanted to do same again omo I got the code.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Well, thanks to Naija... I have become quite immune to begging and beggars! No format works on me at all!

Use all the sob stories in the world, I just can't be moved!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Bahamas95(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't bother myself opening those stup!d messages. Most especially the ones asking you to send to all your contacts else WhatsApp will block you or whatever lies they come up with.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by kelvine(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2022
You are stingy with even RIP, ooooops please fear God

ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Me wey I no dey give RIP for free, na him you wan scam?
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Angy55(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Aha!!! Someone actually used this pattern for me some days back.

Well Favor, if actually you never needed the money but just to pull pranks. It's you and God.
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Tremple8v: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Times are hard , if you get send , if you no get keep shut . Do you think it's easy in this shithole.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Tonytonex(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2022
kozmokaz:
I no de even open those kind messages
Me too. Any of my friends wey need money and no fit call me to ask. Nothing for am.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by King125007(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
F*ck, I fell for this 3days ago, and it was from a frd, after sending I was not comfortable cos the msg look so generic not personalize

I decided to send cos I didn't assist during his wedding, but he don block he way like dis sha.. Not happening again

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Tiyi(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
I thought it was a joke too ooo.. Been getting a lot of this message recently.. Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Scholar212(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Funny it was a distant cousin that did this to me. I just blocked her, I thought she actually needed it for her Jamb form or something till I saw the stupid broadcast later. She just lost chance of getting any help from me again. The money is not the problem, but the stupid act of using it to catch cruise is something I can't deal

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by HardMirror(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Christie06:
Or my enemies are after me grin
tinder swindler

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Latest 2go Version 5.0 / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.