Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability (11963 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by ZiggyHimself(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2011
A response has been made by Omotola's husband, Captain Ekehinde, over the news of their marriage stability. This gist came as a result of the butt-grabbing incident by Rapper B Taylor at the 2011 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.

Captain Ekehinde was on a phone chat when he aired his view on the matter,

Read more click below

http://www.amebortalk.com/exclusive-gist/naija-gist/680-omotolas-husband-opens-up-on-their-marriage-stability
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2011
"I am very proud of my wife’s accomplishments and I join other well wishers and millions of her fans to toast her success.[size=18pt] I’m a little surprised that instead of Nigerians celebrating her appearance at the Grammys and her, being the first Nollywood star to walk the red carpet; they are busy spreading tales and rumors that do not exist.[/size]

[size=19pt]Truth be told, I was not angry with my wife when I saw the picture. Why should I be? I know who I married, how self-respecting she is and also the nature of her industry[/size]. She is an actress for God’s sake, and it is not out of place for actresses to appear in scenes that may look a little out of place for a married person.

The key thing is that my wife respects her marital status, and in our 15 year marriage, [size=20pt]she has been the best woman any man could aspire to have. In spite of her stardom, at home, she is my wife. She cooks for me, takes care of the home and above all, is a great mother to our lovely children.

I sincerely would implore her fans not to buy into rumors and speculations about her marital life, because I, the husband the one that is lucky to have her as my wife is so proud of her and I continue to thank God for bringing her into my life. I could never have asked for a better wife than her” [/size]

OMG her husband is awesome. A man with sense. I can see why their marriage is still going on strong. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Mcleo007(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2011
True words from a real man. Big ups to u, captain!
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by MeGaStReEt: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
What God has joined together, let no Man Press put assunder
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Radiant(f): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
There are two possibilities here.

1. The man sincerely means what he said.

2. Omotola has asked him to say all this to cover up and shut the 'rumour mongers'.

*yawn*
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
Bless him
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by MissyB3(f): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
Radiant:

2. Omotola has asked him to say all this to cover up and shut the 'rumour mongers'.

*yawn*
grin grin grin
Okay, I need to press a thumb on this one.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by macflakes(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nice one CAPTAIN, Damn rumour mongers. Wish you all the very best.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by THEAMAKA(f): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
and he is coming out more than three months after the fact? no one cares. your statement will not change rumors, abeg, go and sit down and stop bleaching while you're at it.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Outstrip(f): 3:01am On Jun 26, 2011
I am glad he spoke up. Why they still insist that it was a "butt grab" is beyond me
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2011
i think that guy did not grab her as* on purpose, he was trying to cup her waist, fortunately for him, omotola's as* starts high up, her waist.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by gwas(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2011
the guy dey try o! are we sure that guy is a true nigerian?
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Dotman01(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

and he is coming out more than three months after the fact? no one cares. your statement will not change rumors, abeg, go and sit down and stop bleaching while you're at it.
just 3 months?. . . Do u really want him to come out and talk about it the same day the incident happened? . . .may be he just heard about few wks ago.
D guy even try to come talk am 4 outside like this.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Lol I would have said the same thing years ago but now I know better. One thing you should know is this: some men don't talk or act when peeps expect them to, they act when they are ready to act.

My dad is one of them, we used to (as teenagers and young adults) nag him to settle some issues ASAP. The dude will just look at us, tell us to keep shut or not to disturb him with it again and go into his room. Was it annoying then? yes, but when we have completely forgotten about the whole thingy and think he's not going to do anything  about it, that is when the man calls everyone to the living room and tells us how he's either dealt with the case or plans to deal with it.

Men, alot of them are like that.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by queensmith: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2011
awww I think this is the first time i'm looking at a famous couple and thinking; i cant wait to be blessed with a love like that!

well done omosexy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2011
^^^True. Even me sef wey yab the man's skin colour remove my hat for am for this one. That second to last and last paragraph of his is so sweet.

Now I know why they are still together after so many years.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by bamosagie(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2011
Ever heard of PR team, they write speech for celebrities and their family, spin stories to positive effect, and mostly manage their client pubblicity.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2011
bamosagie:

Ever heard of PR team, they write speech for celebrities and their family, spin stories to positive effect, and mostly manage their client pubblicity.

LOL
Nigerian's sha.Now that it's positive,its PR handiwork and stunt.
@Topic,good for them.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by anishe(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2011
A nice one from the Captain but please tell your wifey to stop falling into the waiting arms of every man. ATLEAST, THIS WILL NOT HELP GENERATE ANY RUMOUR.
Wish you wella.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2011
I’m a little surprised that instead of Nigerians celebrating her appearance at the Grammys and her, being the first Nollywood star to walk the red carpet

here we go again

abeg we need to celebrate nlers apperanaces at the grammys too, even if it is in the backrow by the restroom facilities

abeg did anyone notice the first nollywood star on the red carpet?

offtopic, i know
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

LWKMD at Bold grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Mobinga: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2011
Who the phuck cares? Idiotic threads always make the front page these days.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by ismaeel86(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2011
Iya basira food no dey dissapoint at all. Keep up the good work Omotola grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by OlaRay4(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2011
What God has joined together, let no Man Press put assunder[/quote]

More like, Genevieve fans put asunder
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by RedRiver(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2011
Radiant:

*yawn*

And if the answer is either 1 or 2. one thing is obvious, hes still standing by his wife. and that "standing" means more to omotola than all the dirty jibes that nigerians have directed at her. Personally i just wish her and her husband the very best. haba Nigerians after 15yr of marriage she wont be so daft to go flaunt an affair at an event where all paparrazis in the world will be present
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by proffmanue(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2011
Nigerians with gusip, if the hubby is not complaining, why should any body pork nose into their their marital life.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by JLYASDI: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
Thank God for husbands and wives who understand what marriage is all about.
For better for worse. God bless their lovely family.
Way to go. Just like Jada and Will Smith.
I hope they keep putting nosey Nigerians in their places with all their gossip.
Especially those who cannot stay in their marriages.

Lover-ly.

Only special people can truly find love in their marriages.
Ogboni-Okija Christians take note.
Learn to stay in your marriages and stop hating on others who gat it going on.
!Get Yours! kiss
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Sicherheit(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Radiant:

*yawn*
You think any self respecting Nigeria man will agree to option B?
This isn't America.  undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Tyche(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
No matter what the husband says, what she did goes against our customs and traditions. Come to think of it, the reason why we are not really developing is this desperate act to copy western ways. Look at China, we really need to dig deep.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by MMM2(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
Dats a luvly husband.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by koyaabj: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
what are we talking about after how many children, u think the guy cares about who grab the ass any longer, he has enjoyed the better part of the ass, it only attracts people from outside who can only imagine whats behind the clothes, the guy must be catching his fun outside the marital home so he fucking careless. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Radiant(f): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sicherheit:

You think any self respecting Nigeria man will agree to option B?
This isn't America.  undecided

Ohh it took him a while to swallow his pride. Many Nigerian men will do the same. The lady will know how to play the game though. Don't tell me you need a smack to wake up!  wink

I'm not saying she is guilty of anything. I'm only saying that she musta begged and convinced her hubby to 'clear the air'. Who doesn't wish them well?
The man seems to love more attention than his wife. *yawnnnnnnnnnn*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Bachelors In Nigeria / Chirsty essien Igbokwe Dead / Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.