Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,155 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Kind Of Pain Is This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Pain Is This? (393 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Pain Is This? by Dada4me: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello nairalanders,

I am having a serious pain just at the entrance of my anus. It started mildly yesterday but it's preventing me from free flow in the rest room. Please what might be the cause and cure?

Thank you in advance.
Re: What Kind Of Pain Is This? by MufasaLion: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
I got no idea but you can visit a clinic.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pain Is This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
That should be pile.

Don't force it. Just go to the hospital and complain.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pain Is This? by OfficialCribMD: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is your Anus swollen? Or itchy? Or do you have a tear? If you have any of these symptoms, it's either
Anal abscess: An infected cavity caused by a blockage of glands in the anus.
Or
Anal fistula: A small tunnel connecting the infected gland in the anus to an opening on the skin around the anus.
Or
Anal fissure: Small tear in the lining of the anus, like a paper cut.
You should see a doctor to determine what you have. You can have an online session with a doctor here https://cribmd.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Sure Plug / Save Your Heart From “healthy” Vegetable Oils / Concern Over Recurring Failure Of Foreign Trained Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.