Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss (25902 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Happened: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Champions League: Gianluigi Donnarumma reacts to Messi’s penalty miss, calls Mbappe alien

Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper, Gianluigi Donnarumma has reacted to Lionel Messi’s penalty miss against Real Madrid in the Champions League round of 16 first-leg tie on Tuesday.

Donnarumma also singled out Kylian Mbappe for praise, branding the France international as an ‘alien’ after PSG defeated Real Madrid.

Messi’s spot-kick was saved by Thibaut Courtois, but Mbappe netted a stoppage-time goal to secure a 1-0 win against Real Madrid. Catholic Prayers For Lost Things

But Donnarumma, who kept a clean sheet on the night against Real Madrid, came to Messi’s defense.

Speaking to Sky Sport Italia after the game, the Italy international said: “I have nothing to say about Leo, these things happen to everyone. We all know who Leo Messi is. We have many champions here who can change the game, Kylian scored, but we all played an incredible game.”

He added: “Kylian is an alien, he’s an extra-terrestrial! You see it in training, in games between ranks, he’s just incredible.

“I don’t know what he’ll do next season, that is up to him, but we will enjoy him every day he’s here.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/16/champions-league-gianluigi-donnarumma-reacts-to-messis-penalty-miss-calls-mbappe-alien/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by paulolee(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
still d GOAT...if u doubt, name any dts better than the only player with 7 ballon d or..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by WibusJaga: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool

Maybe the penalty miss was a blessing in disguise afterall. Madrid would have had enough time to fight back & probably equalise.
But that last minute Mbappe goal was simply out of this world. Magical & Brilliant!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Damidave1124(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's part of the game though. Anybody can miss a penalty. Kudos to Mbappe for that brilliant and sweet goal kiss

It is Mbappe's turn to shine, he's the future, and the future is here.

Messi is still the GOAT though, let's enjoy while he last. cool

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Femich18(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by oyokometer(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
D
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by WoundedLamb: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
His name is unique. cheesy
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by FalseProphet1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
I see Messi scoring less than 20 goals in all competition this season, I see PSG unable to afford him after crashing out of the champions league, I see Tottenham, Aston Villa and New Castle bidding for him, I see him joining new castle.

This I have seen.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by slawormiir: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by noble2faith(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
;D2
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by MrImole: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
So?

He's no longer the goat?
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by asltraining: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
I no watch the match
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by mhktaryan: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Enjoy the kid while it last
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Latakia(f): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
So Messi is still playing football. Mbappe sef should allow Messi to emancipate himself from his shadow nau grin

7 Likes

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mature response.
Respect for the gOAT.
The Billy GOAT is the undisputed PELE'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Rusoan: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by HayB100(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
He still remains the ONLY GOAT, Penaldo missed penalty against Middlesbrough, no thread was created, now that Messi missed penalty against Madrid, I have seen two different threads or if not three today alone, you people bare BIAS, I can see you still haven’t recovered from the shock of that 7th Ballon D’or Obembet grin angry angry angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
,ov1,o2.5.home ov1.5 wey I carry psg for 5 tickets cuts yesterday.
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by iswallker(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Very unassuming spot lkick - like there is nothing at stake

Shame

undecided
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Maybe the penalty miss was a blessing in disguise. Madrid would have had enough time to fight back & probably equalise.
But that last minute Mbappe goal was simply out of this world. Brilliant!

That Mbappe's goal was Prime Messi of at least 6 years ago.

Mbappe is truly the future! He is clearly and easily what Madrid urgently needs!

2 Likes

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by tellwisdom: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
For Messi’s penalty to be a news; that means he’s the GOAT. End of story

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Invitationn: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Maybe the penalty miss was a blessing in disguise. Madrid would have had enough time to fight back & probably equalise.
But that last minute Mbappe goal was simply out of this world. Brilliant!
Fight back keh.
They had zero shot on target and 3shots total.
It would have been their greatest undoing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by bigdammyj: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Rastaramsey(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
In my opinion, Messi also destroyed the match.... If he had scored this penalty, Madrid might have conceded more.....
Messi looks finished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Rastaramsey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Messi scoring less than 20 goals in all competition this season, I see PSG unable to afford him after crashing out of the champions league, I see Tottenham, Aston Villa and New Castle bidding for him, I see him joining new castle.

This I have seen.

Stop seeing Rubbish jare..... Messi won't score up to 20 goals for sure grin grin
Messi won't reach that level that those small teams will be bidding for him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos) / NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.