Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) (1870 Views)

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
As a Nigerian living abroad I took this personal, even with common sense you would see that those guys are not Nigerians, I knew it was a lie and that research spirit in me won't just let it slide and I had to do some digging and I discovered it happened in Algeria and they are not Nigerians, now bloggers spread the news again and stop destroying the name of Nigerians and remember to give credit because walkbrazil4k busted the lies

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/fake-newsno-nigerian-was-caught-in.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by hugulabog: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Noted... Just passing
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is a reply To this topic that was pushed to the front page of nairaland today

https://www.nairaland.com/6988918/nigerians-dressed-like-arabs-arrested
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mynd44, OAM4J can you please push this to the front page of nairaland to counter the lies and as you can see this happened in Algeria and not dubai and they are not Nigerians please do the needful, thank You

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by ahnie: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Great.
Now I can pee in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
A dog even mentioned that they are Igbos. Shame won't make them near this revelation.. They are shameless though

4 Likes

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
ahnie:
Great.
Now I can pee in peace.

Yea it's heart breaking, they always accuse Nigerians falsely and Nigerian bloggers are the problem

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Zonefree(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

So sad I hope Mynd4.4 can move this to the front page to counter this lie
This shows Nairaland does not filter news before they push to FP.

Kudos Brazilman for the investigative journalism.

3 Likes

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

This shows Nairaland does not filter news before they push to FP.

Kudos Brazilman for the investigative journalism.

Thanks bro grin grin
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Flexherbal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Flexherbal:
Thanks for the information

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
A dog even mentioned that they are Igbos. Shame won't make them near this revelation.. They are shameless though

that is what you guy's normally do.
no offense.

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mynd44isinlove:
Nigeria don suffer jawe.

Anything wey happen for africa, na us they go first suspect, chai!

Exactly and this is so bad
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
And one ewedu brain inside ewedu head said they were Igbos. Ndi ala akwu eke
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
And one ewedu brain inside ewedu head said they were Igbos. Ndi ala akwu eke

We need to stop our tribalism in Nigeria and this is why we are in this mess, we hate each other so much that we are ready to believe anything
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
You can also share the post on Facebook play your own part to counter this lie against us

https://www.facebook.com/112258144381748/posts/275610311379863/
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by dawnomike(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
As a Nigerian living abroad I took this personal, even with common sense you would see that those guys are not Nigerians, I knew it was a lie and that research spirit in me won't just let it slide and I had to do some digging and I discovered it happened in Algeria and they are not Nigerians, now bloggers spread the news again and stop destroying the name of Nigerians and remember to give credit because walkbrazil4k busted the lies

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/fake-newsno-nigerian-was-caught-in.html?m=1
Nice job... Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
dawnomike:
Nice job... Thanks for this

cheesy grin grin
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
God punish the stupid blogger who said its Nigerians.fool infact Mods ban the account so he can stop parading rubbish info

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
God punish the stupid blogger who said its Nigerians.fool infact Mods ban the account so he can stop parading rubbish info

Lol grin
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by 22o62021: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Illiterate mods that we have here

No atom of investigative journalism on them

Even the person wey dey employ them na itibolibo

1 Like

Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Wetin mods they like push to FP na topics wey go promote tribalism among Nigerians. NL is now a big tool promoting hatred and tribalism.
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Thank you OP for doing this... Nairaland mods need to push this to front page.

Our name has been dragged in the mud enough.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44 please do the needful.
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Thank you OP for doing this... Nairaland mods need to push this to front page.

Our name has been dragged in the mud enough.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44 please do the needful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Let that mod that pushed that fake news to fp move this one to front page fast now before someone swears for him.....na God go judge the idiot that labelled those fools Nigerians in Dubai.
Re: Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence) by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lool what? grin

How creative

(1) (Reply)

Engineer Femi Matthew Egbeoluwa, And Wife Murdered In Their Ikeja, Lagos Home. / GRAPHIC VIDEO: 2 Man And 2 Woman Burnt To Death By Mob Accused Of Witchcraft / This Happen To A Lady At Passport Office Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.