Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) (45907 Views)

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by phenase(m): 2:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:

I honestly don’t know, as at the time I got tested, I’ve only had sex thrice, once SS1 and then twice in Year 1 in school. I have tracked those girls I’ve had stuff with in the past just to see if one is loosing weight or something but they are all married and with kids. Till date, I can’t think of where and how. Also the only time I had sex without condom was the times in the university.
Yes, maybe one of them, gave it to you. taking ARV drug , husband maybe aware or not. They may even tell the husband that it is HBP drug. They always look healthy while taking the drug

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:07am On Feb 18, 2022
phenase:

Yes, maybe one of them, gave it to you. taking ARV drug , husband maybe aware or not. They may even tell the husband that it is HBP drug. They always look healthy while taking the drug
don't mind op grin
U are correct @ bolded.

Most times It is individuals that looks healthy, fuller, plump, with succulent lips and all that most people are attracted to and strongly desire to sex after throwing away caution to the wind.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by phenase(m): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2022
marsup:
Well done.... I hope everything works out well, when you tell your family.

HE WONT TELL ANYONE APART FROM HIS PARTNER OR WIFE TO BE.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by phenase(m): 4:25am On Feb 18, 2022
slimanyd:

And have u do well to inform those 2 flings of ladies u had sex with to go for text aswell ? U no show love at all. Did you how many more of people they will have transmitted the virus too? U did the worst thing by not curbing the spread at the earliest time or saving those 2 girls u had sex with to also start taking there drugs or go for test ASAP.

He can still do that now by using another moniker to inform them in any social media. If he dosent want to tell them openly because of his own protection.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by nnamdiosu(m): 4:36am On Feb 18, 2022
I congratulate you for your wisdom, determination and maturity.
I love the fact that you even opened up yourself to counsel or encourage other people with HIV. You bro are a hero and the real MVP

Everything will fall into place at the right.time, esp the dating part, just be free.

God bless.you and keep you brother.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by LKO(m): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:
All you need do is type “Is hiv drugs free” and get all you need. I don’t know if you can’t read or you enjoy blabbing. Have you been paying for your pill? Send me a mail if you have and I’ll direct you on what to do… Hiv pills if to be sold goes for over a thousand dollars monthly, do you think I’ll afford that and I’ll come here and blab? How will I survive Niaja if I have to pay for it? You are just ignorant… run along

Your post is quite revealing. Talk about the long term side effect of the drug if any. I learnt what they use now is TLD. How effective is it? I also learnt the drug must be taken same time everyday. Difficult rule!
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by kechywillz(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2022
I pray you get healed,I think there's a breakthrough coming in the medical field on people living with this disease
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2022
LKO:

Your post is quite revealing. Talk about the long term side effect of the drug if any. I learnt what they use now is TLD. How effective is it? I also learnt the drug must be taken same time everyday. Difficult rule!
The same time same day rule was applied Nigeria which is just a lie, they just made the rule to ensure people are taking their pills, when I migrated, I came to US with 2 bottles and my doctor said I should be taking it still, when I told him how, he said it’s just bullshit, that I should take when convenient that’s all.He mentioned at least daily but a day skip won’t hurt, but then I should try to stick to taking it.so it’s crazy how people are made to be scared back home. In terms of long term effect, I learnt Truvada has a long term associated effect of liver or kidney problem, when I discussed that too with my doctor, he said every pill we take have a long term effect, it’s just with the drug laws that they will specifically list effects too. So it’s nothing I should worry about. This is my 12 years, I’m good man. The older people I met and conversed with didn’t die from their pills. Things I was warned about was, avoid pastors and miracle workers who will convince me to abandon my drugs and wait for holy ghost to cure me, that is the only time they lost their friends. So far no other stories

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2022
dochenaj:

You used viral load instead of CD4 count in your writeup.
was a mistake, I couldn’t edit because it was on front page already. Thanks
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by babzo(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Even a single session of raw sex can earn u HIV, be enlightened biko

You are repeating exactly what I said.

"CAN" earn. Not WILL !!!

Na wa for Nairaland people grin
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by LKO(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:

The same time same day rule was applied Nigeria which is just a lie, they just made the rule to ensure people are taking their pills, when I migrated, I came to US with 2 bottles and my doctor said I should be taking it still, when I told him how, he said it’s just bullshit, that I should take when convenient that’s all.He mentioned at least daily but a day skip won’t hurt, but then I should try to stick to taking it.so it’s crazy how people are made to be scared back home. In terms of long term effect, I learnt Truvada has a long term associated effect of liver or kidney problem, when I discussed that too with my doctor, he said every pill we take have a long term effect, it’s just with the drug laws that they will specifically list effects too. So it’s nothing I should worry about. This is my 12 years, I’m good man. The older people I met and conversed with didn’t die from their pills. Things I was warned about was, avoid pastors and miracle workers who will convince me to abandon my drugs and wait for holy ghost to cure me, that is the only time they lost their friends. So far no other stories

Many thanks bro. My friend tested positive last March. He has been on TLD since April 1 2021. He is more healthier than I, he looks robust, fresh and has a glowing skin. I'm the only he confided in because we are like brothers, he is yet to tell his girl. His last viral load test as at September last year was undectable. He don't miss his drugs, whenever he takes his pill just few minutes after his usual 7 AM time, he becomes worried, saying that may affect his undectable status. According to him, they were told to take the pill at the same time everyday, your statement as to timing differs. Why different rule in different country?
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Theevilone(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

I don't have HIV but I know of someone who is and he lives in Texas.

Annoyance with you guys is that you insist I must disregard video evidence and accept fables from an anonymous forum.

That one person you know is also an anonymous, stop being rigid and research about this, I am not saying is free tho.
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2022
babzo:

You are repeating exactly what I said.

"CAN" earn. Not WILL !!!

Na wa for Nairaland people grin
And what do you know about statistics since the young man is down with HIV with a known risk factor . Illiterates full here sha, lazy yoot embarassed tongue
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by babzo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

And what do you know about statistics since the young man is down with HIV with a known risk factor . Illiterates full here sha, lazy yoot embarassed tongue

That quote is dry abeg, try something new. Google is your friend young man, knowledge is free in the 21st Century grin
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
babzo:

[s]That quote is dry abeg, try something new. Google is your friend young man, knowledge is free in the 21st Century[/s] grin
I didn't know I have been replying a d!CK head semi-literate who knows nothing . It's not your fault since Buhari is your president grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by babzo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I didn't know I have been replying a d!CK head semi-literate who knows nothing . It's not your fault since Buhari is your president grin grin grin grin grin

"They always resort to insult when their reservoir of replies is depleted. "-Babzo 2022

Knowledge is free young man, Google is your friend!

Enjoy your weekend sir grin
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
LKO:

Many thanks bro. My friend tested positive last March. He has been on TLD since April 1 2021. He is more healthier than I, he looks robust, fresh and has a glowing skin. I'm the only he confided in because we are like brothers, he is yet to tell his girl. His last viral load test as at September last year was undectable. He don't miss his drugs, whenever he takes his pill just few minutes after his usual 7 AM time, he becomes worried, saying that may affect his undectable status. According to him, they were told to take the pill at the same time everyday, your statement as to timing differs. Why different rule in different country?
Thanks for understanding your friend. I can tell you that experience is the best teacher. I’ve been there and done that. He should not be worried at all. The best he can do is to take the pill daily and not miss. I work in an office and I have mine at work and at home. Once I forget to take before going to work, I’ll take during lunch at work, sometimes I wait till night to take. It’s important not to always miss it. This is my 11 years being undetectable. Your friend is not aware of the kind of gift he has being undetectable. He should worry less, take his drugs “daily” and mind his business. There is no scientific prove that the drug must be taken at a specific time. I’m positive and I’m telling you that too. That rule was set for very uneducated people to scare them and make them take their pill all the time because if you tell them to take it anytime, they will be carefree and skip when they want. The best way to ensure compliance is to set a rule right? My doctor told me that. You can also read articles online as well.
Also, he is undetectable and cannot transmit. There is zero chance of him giving it to someone else, that means the viral load can not be measured because it’s too tiny.
Less worry means more health. Even a hiv negative person goes ill or looses weight when under stress and full of thoughts, but of course people can attribute anything to being positive.
Again, it’s my 11 years and more being undetectable , I’ve also changed pills from one to the other. All the pills I took was just anytime during the day.

Best,

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Theevilone:

That one person you know is also an anonymous, stop being rigid and research about this, I am not saying is free tho.

If Hiv pill is paid. Do you think 80 percent of Nigerians can pay 1800 dollars or more a month for just 30 pills. Answer this question and don’t argue with that man
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

I insist that you are talking nonsense.

From the documentary I provided, the cost of drugs goes for about $2000 dollars a month.

Poor people cannot afford it leading to an epidemic especially in the black communities.

To get the drugs you need to have health insurance, which isn't cheap.

The affordable care act (Obamacare( was to assist those with preexisting conditions which often excludes such persons from accessing health insurance which by its nature isn't cheap.

We can go on and on, but the truth remains, it isn't free.
Haven’t seen someone so complicated in my life. The drugs if paid is between 1800 - 4000 dollars a month, so you believe I walked into the states and was paid that monthly for a pill,? How do survivors in Nigeria get the pills, have you call a government hospital in Nigeria to enquire?

People need funding, some people will do documentaries to get funding and they will give out some drugs and then keep the money. Billions are going into ARV distribution.

Don’t let people scam you. That’s a recorded lie out out there to seek for funds, let google help you. Stop listening to nonsense and simply type on google.

A Hiv distribution center is just 10 miles less from you but you are here acting dumb

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by STARKENNETH(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Theevilone(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:

If Hiv pill is paid. Do you think 80 percent of Nigerians can pay 1800 dollars or more a month for just 30 pills. Answer this question and don’t argue with that man

You got me confused cos he was talking about USA not Nigeria.
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Theevilone:

You got me confused cos he was talking about USA not Nigeria.
let me ask you a question, how will United States supply Hiv drugs freely to Nigeria and African countries to give their people for free and then tell those who can’t afford it in their own country to pay for it.
I clearly stated in my reply or one of my writeups that those in America earning 70 thousand dollars and above in a year will pay just 2-3 percent of the proscription of their hiv supply, that’s 90 dollars for 3 months supply. It’s like paying for nothing because the cost of a bottle is between 1800 - 4000 dollars, so insurance covers it all. Those who earn bellow 70k a year, gets their medication freeeeeeee. I got into United States and it took me 2 years to be earning above 70k a year, I did not pay a dime for those two year, I earn over 120k a year now and I pay 90 dollars for 3 months supply, that is a chicken change. I clearly stated that. The dude is saying that I cover the entire cost of the medication as said through the documentary which is a lie. I stated this when I wrote earlier on those who pay a fragment based on what they earn a year. I gave him hospitals to call and infact, Hiv centers are everywhere in United States. Do you think Antiretroviral is made in Nigeria?

It’s more like saying US will tell it’s citizens to pay for Covid vaccine and then ship it to other countries to take it for free.
How again do I explain this?
70k and above who have work insurance will pay just 1-2 percent of the cost of drugs depending on the one they take. Those who earn below, get it for freeeeee.

I don’t know why I’m trying to convince anyone about something I’ve gone through. It just doesn’t make sense.
Again, I don’t think you will prepare a pot of soup, serve others outside for free(those who can’t find something to eat) and then ask those in your house who can’t also afford it to pay, you will rather serve those in your house who can’t afford to pay, and ask those in your house who can excessively afford it to please contribute so you can prepare another pot of soup and keep giving those who cannot afford it). That’s just the way it is…

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by babzo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're an irremediable ignorant man. Go and have sex with someone hiv positive even once and tell us how body. Ignorant black apes who only think of sex bringing disease burden to humanity

Oga! Oga!! Oga!!! Just try for one day to not insult nau.
Haba, life no hard like this o. grin
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by LKO(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:
Thanks for understanding your friend. I can tell you that experience is the best teacher. I’ve been there and done that. He should not be worried at all. The best he can do is to take the pill daily and not miss. I work in an office and I have mine at work and at home. Once I forget to take before going to work, I’ll take during lunch at work, sometimes I wait till night to take. It’s important not to always miss it. This is my 11 years being undetectable. Your friend is not aware of the kind of gift he has being undetectable. He should worry less, take his drugs “daily” and mind his business. There is scientific prove that the drug must be taken at a specific time. I’m positive and I’m telling you that too. That rule was set for very uneducated people to scare them and make them take their pill all the time because if you tell them to take it anytime, they will be carefree and skip when they want. The best way to ensure compliance is to set a rule right? My doctor told me that. You can also read articles online as well.
Also, he is undetectable and cannot transmit. There is zero chance of him giving it to someone else, that means the viral load can not be measured because it’s too tiny.
Less worry means more health. Even a hiv negative person goes ill or looses weight when under stress and full of thoughts, but of course people can attribute anything to being positive.
Again, it’s my 11 years and more being undetectable , I’ve also changed pills from one to the other. All the pills I took was just anytime during the day.

Best,

At your usual prescribed time as stated in your second Google material contradicts your assertion that the pill can be taken at any time. I want this issue thoroughly explained so as not to put people in the danger of drug resistance. Are u implying one can take the pill 7AM on Monday, 2pm on Tuesday, 11AM on Wednesday, 8pm on Thursday, 8AM on Friday and so on? This is dangerous bro.
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
LKO:

At your usual prescribed time as stated in your second Google material contradicts your assertion that the pill can be taken at any time. I want this issue thoroughly explained so as not to people in the danger of drug resistance. Are u implying one can take the pill 7AM on Monday, 2pm on Tuesday, 11AM on Wednesday, 8pm on Thursday, 8AM on Friday and so on? This is dangerous bro.
Brother brother brother brother, again I said, there is no scientific prove that taking the drug at a specific time is the best way, go and read more about it. Drug resistance is caused by pausing for days, then starting again and stopping again. People should take their drugs “daily”……If anyone misses, they should tell their doctor on the next visit, I can’t put unverified facts here, I’ve missed sometimes too and I’ve told my doctor. There was a time I flew to Florida and missed taking my pill for 4 days, I was so angry because I shouldn’t forget that, that’s 4 days in a whole month and I came back and continued. Again I told my doctor and In most cases, they advice that I don’t miss it. In the whole of 2020, I missed taking my drugs 16 times, 2021 I missed 7 times, 2019 I missed 13 times. I kept those details. Remember that’s a whole year and I’m significantly congratulated for that. I don’t want to miss my drugs for a day because I’m undetectable. Again from what I have researched and what my doctors adviced, you can check yourself, drug resistance is not caused my taking your pills daily, it is caused by constant miss and continue. I can’t put out thing here to endanger peoples life’s, I’m here to help people because I’ve been in certain difficult situations and have survived.

Please don’t say what I didn’t say…

Thanks

Modified:
Some Hiv medications are twice daily, people are adviced to set a time for morning and evening to take them so they don’t jam pack both at a particular time daily. With my own pill, I take it anytime but must not miss a day. It is hard not to miss but I’ve seen people go over a whole year not missing it and that’s amazing…

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by LKO(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Megabig:
Brother brother brother brother, again I said, there is no scientific prove that taking the drug at a specific time is the best way, go and read more about it. Drug resistance is caused by pausing for days, then starting again and stopping again. People should take their drugs “daily”……If anyone misses, they should tell their doctor on the next visit, I can’t put unverified facts here, I’ve missed sometimes too and I’ve told my doctor. There was a time I flew to Florida and missed taking my pill for 4 days, I was so angry because I shouldn’t forget that, that’s 4 days in a whole month and I came back and continued. Again I told my doctor and In most cases, they advice that I don’t miss it. In the whole of 2020, I missed taking my drugs 16 times, 2021 I missed 7 times, 2019 I missed 13 times. I kept those details. Remember that’s a whole year and I’m significantly congratulated for that. I don’t want to miss my drugs for a day because I’m undetectable. Again from what I have researched and what my doctors adviced, you can check yourself, drug resistance is not caused my taking your pills daily, it is caused by constant miss and continue. I can’t put out thing here to endanger peoples life’s, I’m here to help people because I’ve been in certain difficult situations and have survived.

Please don’t say what I didn’t say…

Thanks

Modified:
Some Hiv medications are twice daily, people are adviced to set a time for morning and evening to take them so they don’t jam pack both at a particular time daily. With my own pill, I take it anytime but must not miss a day. It is hard not to miss but I’ve seen people go over a whole year not missing it and that’s amazing…

This is novel and informative. Care givers in Nigeria really needs to up their game.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
LKO:

This is novel and informative. Care givers in Nigeria really needs to up their game.
they need to, I really appreciate Nigerian doctors who work with what was delivered to them, one thing I realized is that our Nigerian doctors are more learned in most fields than their counterparts abroad. They are well domesticated in their field as against people abroad who use machines to solve everything, that’s why they easily survive once they travel abroad, if you bring the doctors abroad to manage the tools used in Nigeria, they will fail woofully. Also, the doctors in Nigeria are dealing with patients who will rather listen to roadside hustlers or their pastors than the doctor who specifically is to take care of them, isn’t it crazy? One thing I figured out from my treat too is, once something is offered free, people will never be too serious with it. Try put certain restrictions or make it a bit difficult to get and see them fall over to access it. This is exactly what is happening with people being told to take their drugs at a specific time, imagine telling a Nigerian from the start of treatment to take the drug anytime they want but daily, they will abandon it. Brooooo I did the same. To ensure compliance and control, certain info needs to be passed to enable people obey them. I’m just being overly raw because I’ve recieved a lot of mails from people and I’m stunned at what they do. Someone said he missed for three days and had to take 4 pills the following day, I’m like why? I realized too, they don’t like directing questions to their medical professionals, maybe the doctors aren’t friendly or they are just scared.
During my days in Nigeria, I don’t ask the doctor too because I was always blaming myself but from what I know now, I can climb on their table to make sure I get the answer I need. And also, almost all the answers are on the internet if further research is done. But trust me, people will never research. That’s how it is

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by ghettochild(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
How was the headache or migraine like?
And what part of the head where u experiencing this pain n for how long??
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by Megabig: 2:04am On Feb 19, 2022
phenase:

He can still do that now by using another moniker to inform them in any social media. If he dosent want to tell them openly because of his own protection.
Did this years ago, I knew I wasn’t the only one they had sex with, I just use another account to curse them out… told them to go get tested. One replied and one didn’t

1 Like

Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by LKO(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Megabig:
they need to, I really appreciate Nigerian doctors who work with what was delivered to them, one thing I realized is that our Nigerian doctors are more learned in most fields than their counterparts abroad. They are well domesticated in their field as against people abroad who use machines to solve everything, that’s why they easily survive once they travel abroad, if you bring the doctors abroad to manage the tools used in Nigeria, they will fail woofully. Also, the doctors in Nigeria are dealing with patients who will rather listen to roadside hustlers or their pastors than the doctor who specifically is to take care of them, isn’t it crazy? One thing I figured out from my treat too is, once something is offered free, people will never be too serious with it. Try put certain restrictions or make it a bit difficult to get and see them fall over to access it. This is exactly what is happening with people being told to take their drugs at a specific time, imagine telling a Nigerian from the start of treatment to take the drug anytime they want but daily, they will abandon it. Brooooo I did the same. To ensure compliance and control, certain info needs to be passed to enable people obey them. I’m just being overly raw because I’ve recieved a lot of mails from people and I’m stunned at what they do. Someone said he missed for three days and had to take 4 pills the following day, I’m like why? I realized too, they don’t like directing questions to their medical professionals, maybe the doctors aren’t friendly or they are just scared.
During my days in Nigeria, I don’t ask the doctor too because I was always blaming myself but from what I know now, I can climb on their table to make sure I get the answer I need. And also, almost all the answers are on the internet if further research is done. But trust me, people will never research. That’s how it is

One worry of my friend, is that since he started taking TLD April 1 2021, his urine has always b yellowish in colour. He had told care givers at the hospital, they said nothing to worry about. Do u also have this challenge?
Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by EdenBeauty(f): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Megabig you're a big name for having the courage to come out clean. Pls DM me so we talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.