Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) (35130 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by TicketGreen: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
winner37:

Oga i havn't seen my wife yet, am only seeing fucking partners.
God will locate you with a wife this year
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by TicketGreen: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
FlyingKing:

No money, no girlfriend....
God will provide you with both this year
toujurs:
I can't settle for an urgent 2k, a parasite. God forbid! i will wait for the right one.
The right one will fall into your hands by God's grace
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by toujurs: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
TicketGreen:

The right one will fall into your hands by God's grace
Amen, thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!
Beautiful
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
TicketGreen:
God will locate you with a wife this year
Not this year pls. It might be 2024. Let me continue fucking them for a while
Re: Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) by FlyingKing: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
TicketGreen:

God will provide you with both this year

Amen in Jesus name...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Hip Tattoo In Designer Swimsuit / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.