Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now (1512 Views)

Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story / JAMB Adds 40 Marks For 2016 Candidates – Recheck / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by samolina1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
if your result was withed, you can try and recheck it. it seems jamb has being releasing some of th witheld result 'cos i just checked one that was previously been witheld
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by ENYOLA1: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
Wen was dat oga mi abeg yan ur boi o.wot did d peson get ? Guy pls reply a.s.a.p
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by samolina1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
214. And why are you so curious.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by ENYOLA1: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
myn was held and am so confusd
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by samolina1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Fear not Eny! It will still be released latest by the end of this week. And what reason was given when you checked it, if i may ask, 'cos the reason given for this one is "witheld for further screening" when i first checked it.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by afunso(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
@sam, mine was same reason!
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by ENYOLA1: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
ya it said so too
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Teejazy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mine is keeps bringing witheld for further screening,but i,m still praying they release it.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by dani1luv: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
@postr.av u checked any1 whose result ws @first reportn "no result yet"?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by samolina1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
@dani1luv. I had, but that was on friday. @others. Please be patient your result will be released very soon, as long that it's still telling you "witheld for further screening", just be prayerful so that they won't slash it into thin score.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Excelboi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sam, they released three for me remaining one, saying witheld for further screening! Will it be released?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by james2man: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Please help~~~Mine is not showing (withheld for further screening) but my result was withheld it only show 2 subjects Use of English and Economic, great guys of Nairaland please advice me on what i'm i suppose to do?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Excelboi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
james2man:

Please help~~~Mine is not showing (withheld for further screening) but my result was withheld it only show 2 subjects Use of English and Economic, great guys of Nairaland please advice me on what i'm i suppose to do?
we re in d same dilemma, 3 of mine waz released remaining econs,but they wrote dia dat itz still under further screening! I believe in some days time,it will be released,Drop ur reg.no let me check it again for u!
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by dani1luv: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
@Sam, wld it be released?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by james2man: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Excelboi:

we re in d same dilemma, 3 of mine waz released remaining econs,but they wrote dia dat itz still under further screening! I believe in some days time,it will be released,Drop your reg.no let me check it again for u!

Thank excelboi, my reg no is 16497302BG
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Odunnu: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2011
james2man:

are you sure you shaded ur question code?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by MrAbel: 3:51am On Jun 27, 2011
try and re- check your result now, its out
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by MrAbel: 4:02am On Jun 27, 2011
NOW YOU CAN re-CHECK your withheld jamb 2011 result, ITS ONLINE-now
NOW YOU CAN re-CHECK your withheld jamb 2011 result, ITS ONLINE-now
www.jamb.org.ng
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Excelboi(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2011
Jamesm chill it will be released if ur sure u shaded ur subject code as odunnu said earlier. I just checked it naw,itz written dia dat it is subjected to further screening! Let see d outcome today
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by james2man: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
Excelboi:

Jamesm chill it will be released if your sure u shaded your subject code as odunnu said earlier. I just checked it naw,itz written dia dat it is subjected to further screening! Let see d outcome today

Thank you so much Excelboi,you guys are great, I'm praying for the best.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by tunex4ind(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Excel boy,my result was withheld for further screening and am sick and tired of going to the cafe to check, , my reg no. Is 16500047cg:thanks
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by Odunharry(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Witheld for furda screenin means d result is very good and jamb want to go thru such result very well or put it dy are questionin such person ability to score such mark.
Bt wit tym they l release it cs nxt 2 month is suppose to b for post utme in sch.
U guys got to pray.
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by frisahost(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
guys just be calm and keep praying, i believed it will be release co my is withheld for further screening too, all we need is prayer and i believed God will help us all
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by samolina1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
@all. Just keep praying it will surely be released and you will all come out in your real color.
Can someone please ban this nit with fake upgrading?
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by frisahost(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
some result has been release, i just check mine now and it as been release , i score 213, still thx God .
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by dani1luv: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
@tunex4ind
ur result is out.
OLOWOYEYE BABATUNDE GIDEON
Aggregate=223
Re: If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now by sammirano: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
JAMB, Mad people just spoil result for people.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Post Utme Result / 2014 Nabteb Gce Timetable / KASU 3rd Batch Admission List Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.