Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint (27067 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by ijustdey: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
A12-year-old girl has allegedly been raped at gunpoint by a man identified as Israel and said to be the Chairman of Oguname Street Association in Agbarho, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was learnt that the suspect was apprehended by local security men in the area on Tuesday night.

Isreal was said to have offered N20,000 as a bribe to the security guards who caught him in the act. They, however, reportedly, declined and took him to the town hall.

It was learnt that some members of the community are trying to cover up the incident, saying that "the 12-year-old girl was not a virgin” and that “sex is not a new thing to her," Warri Aproko reports.

When contacted by SaharaReporters, the state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, said they had also heard about the alleged rape but it had not been reported.

"The matter has not been reported, we are only hearing the rumour just the way you did. We don't have information; nobody has reported it. We don't know who to arrest, we don't even know who was raped.

"As soon as I get information that concerns the matter, I will revert," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/17/delta-community-chairman-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gunpoint

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by 3exe3: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by immortalcrown(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is complicated. The gunpoint part suggests either madness or diabolism as the course of the rape.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Karlovych: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
embarassed embarassed What kind of nonsense is this? Igboland again!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Baawaa(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
It
was learnt that some members of the community are trying to cover up the incident, saying that "the 12-year-old girl was not a virgin” and that “sex is not a new thing to her," Warri Aproko reports.
Case closed
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by colorsofrainbow: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed What kind of nonsense is this? Igboland again!!
Now you regard Delta state as Igboland.
When it's about being beneficial to Igbos,then delta won't be Igboland to you. Tinubu's agberos sef grin

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Baawaa:
It
Case closed
So non-virgins can't be raped?

Gunpoint...

You're closing a rape case because? Some people said... undecided

Retārd

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by yuping(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided NGO should report the matter with immediate effect, dick should be cut down, witness should spill the truth.
Observers should listen and check carefully.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by LeoDeKing: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Meth cannibals on the beat again.

Nama kwanu will eat watery beans in dss custody for 57 years ~ Asari Dokubo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
How them take know say she no be virgin? Wicked people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
the community saying she's not a virgin means she deserves to be raped at such age?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Castrate him pls, that's my verdict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by candidladyTemp(f): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry

God since you know these features you endowed us with will make these men prey on us why give us....

Imagine justifying rape cuz she not a virgin...

Before isniff life outta the rapist himself I'd torture those that said that rubbish first...

Then face the rapist....

Clip his nails
Dab his head with fuel and lit it..
Let it burn for five mins then extinguish the fire
Then strip him naked insert a rod so deep up his an_us
While iuse an office pin to poke his dvck like some acupuncture things

Then finally place him in a can close to a fire

Let the heat smoke life outta him

Slow/painful death is a turn on especially with a lil of heaven dust in the head

Wicked beings don't deserve life

°°°

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by dotman4real007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Show me the man I need to talk to him with my sledgehammer

4 Likes

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by rickpat(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
adult rape is barbaric,not to talk of a child...na wa...LET THE LAW TAKE ITS COURSE .. NO MERCY

4 Likes

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by SILVERLINES: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
cry
I don't get it how some men really lost it all.
I can't even look at under age girls twice no matter how beautiful she is. Even grown up ladies I mind my business wherever we are together, not even trying to play romantic games just strict to a business that brought us together

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Mkelv0106(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mehn this story sound one kind, why will he need a gun to rape a minor, and where did they catch him commiting the crime, his house , uncompleted building.
Anyhow Sha, if he's indeed found culpable of d crime, he Shud be charge with Rape of a minor, and illegal possession of arm.
This headline sef dey misleading, Chairman of street association, no be LGA Chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
angry

God since you know these features you endowed us with will make these men prey on us why give us....

Imagine justifying rape cuz she not a virgin...

Before isniff life outta the rapist himself I'd torture those that said that rubbish first...

Then face the rapist....

Clip his nails
Dab his head with fuel and lit it..
Let it burn for five mins then extinguish the fire
Then strip him naked insert a rod so deep up his an_us
While iuse an office pin to poke his dvck like some acupuncture things

Then finally place him in a can close to a fire

Let the heat smoke life outta him

Slow/painful death is a turn on especially with a lil of heaven dust in the head

Wicked beings don't deserve life

°°°

Endowed fire
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by kenzysmith: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
A
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by JosephXavier: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
If not for ritual purpose, I don't see why this will happen

A while chairman of a Community?

You no fit talk say you no get money to pay runs girl

Who knows how many girls has suffered this from him

1 Like

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Deadmonkey: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Now, nobody will pour hatred on Christianity for this man's Wahala. They will only blame the man and not his religion.

If this is were to be someone from Kano, they will forget about the man and blame his religion, Islam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Arijude(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
yuping:
undecided NGO should report the matter with immediate effect, dick should be cut down, witness should spill the truth.
Observers should listen and check carefully.
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Elidrisy20: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chairman with rape, you no thief money ni? No ashawo Villa for your LG?
Re: Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-month Old Baby Rescued From Kidnappers (Picture) / Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.