Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome (279 Views)

Understanding The Japa Syndrome And What It Portends For Nigeria / Step By Step Guide To Make $10,000/month Passive Income To Escape The Rat Race A / How To Escape The Rat Race By Building Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome by lokobyforch(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
My people, the reason why some people think that money ritual is the way to quick wealth is lack of information...there are more that 10businesses that you can get more than 60% on returns, that is to say if you invest 1,000,000 you are to make more than 600,000 as profit.
Don't be deceived, MONEY no dey salary job.
Re: Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome by caesymore(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Then One dey the investment go chop both profit and gain no be naija again.
But this does not mean that legit means of making money no dey.
Re: Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome by lokobyforch(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=caesymore post=110305729]Then One dey the investment go chop both profit and gain no be naija again.
But this does not mean that legit means of making money no dey.

[/quote
It is possible but the chances are slim, all investment carry a risk factor
Re: Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome by caesymore(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=lokobyforch post=110306133][/quote]

Bro. hope no be preach you come preach for me, investment in nigeria na scam its just a matter of time before your funds
enter voice mail.
I lost 1.5 mill in 2019, was happy I was able to invest my money as I been one buy car ( just dey imagine I buy car then I for still hear my close pals saying I for Invest ), 4 months later e enter voice mail na then I come dey recall say the returns each month wey no reach 1.5 odds sef. My regret be say e for better I gather mind use that money even if na half I use dey play bet I for dey on lavida like this. Since then if i hear investment I just hiss na for peeps wey never see something.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JOB VACANCY (telesales Representative And Marketing Executive) / Post New Job Offers And Find New Job Offers On Copajob.com / I'm Looking For This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.