Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) (1481 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by cyril700(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
I started an online hustle on instagram last year and saved 12 million Naira, I bought a land with 6 million and wanted to build a school
But the online business was not yielding like before so I changed my mind and decided to travel out for a better life with the remaining 6 million via study route. I am married with 2 kids. I have applied to Sweden and currently awaiting their admission list. One year school
Fee is the 6 million but I can pay 3m before getting a visa and hope to balance it while working in the country. Is this a good decision to make ? Or should I invest the money in Nigeria? And please which country is the best for a hustler like me.

Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
My brother,japa pls
Nothing dey 9ja again
For the sake of ur kids pls

Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by LeoDeKing: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sell the land, add it up with the 6m with you, then Japa.

Seems japa is the new trend. Pls japa and never come back. Infact, naturalise yourself and your family in any country you japa to and don't come back.

As someone has said above, nothing dey Nigeria. Pls just japa, so at least those of us that can't japa will have breathing space.

Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by CandyOps(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
My plan exactly. Same thing my bro did

Saved up 9 to 11m from his e-commerce business. Applied to and got admitted by a school in the cold arid land of Canada.

Works there and still has his online stores up in Nigeria. Japa na the way, bro.

Abeg which IG hustle did you do?
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
cyril700:
I started an online hustle on instagram last year and saved 12 million Naira, I bought a land with 6 million and wanted to build a school
But the online business was not yielding like before so I changed my mind and decided to travel out for a better life with the remaining 6 million via study route. I am married with 2 kids. I have applied to Sweden and currently awaiting their admission list. One year school
Fee is the 6 million but I can pay 3m before getting a visa and hope to balance it while working in the country. Is this a good decision to make ? Or should I invest the money in Nigeria? And please which country is the best for a hustler like me.
Is it a yahoo yahoo?

Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Bluntguy: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bring am make I keep for you. When you remember wetin you want use am do you go come collect am.
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by cyril700(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bluntguy:
Bring am make I keep for you. When you remember wetin you want use am do you go come collect am.
Ok �
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Mykelslim: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
E be like na only Buhari and other oldies go inhabit naija.

Leave first then pick your family. Don't look back.
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Amanee(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
UK would have been a really good option with how their process seems seamless and the kind of money you have plus factors like language and settling in for your family but Sweden is not a bad country
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Newboss(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
You wan pay 3m before getting a Sweden student visa? As a Nigerian?

I hope that 3m is refundable because wetin you wan do so dey more risky than Bet9ja, crypto, stocks, commodities, and indices combined.

Chances of being denied the visa is well over 99%

Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by 1825fv: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Sell the land, add it up with the 6m with you, then Japa.

Seems japa is the new trend. Pls japa and never come back. Infact, naturalise yourself and your family in any country you japa to and don't come back.

As someone has said above, nothing dey Nigeria. Pls just japa, so at least those of us that can't japa will have breathing space.
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by chaiks: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Japa without bathing an eyelid. Japan is another good destination for you considering your budget. But if you are looking towards traveling and staying in a country for sometime untill you get citizenship, look towards Portugal. Admissions are on in numerous universities there currently.
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by ak22(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2022
cyril700:

If it is not to scam you, you better move now now
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by Erums(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
bro, howfaa...did you still move?
Re: Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) by bola01234: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Don't waste any more time guys
Find a low tuition fee uni of 10k or thereabout then a uni that would accept 2k pounds with bank rate of 560.
Leas than 1.5
Then get a pof that is around 2.5..of the require funds needed

With around 3.5
U should be in the uk..when u get there it would be to be a tier 2 visa.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria 2023 / How Do I Get An Ecowas Permit / Does Flying Make Us Hungry