Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) (47953 Views)

John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aged veteran yoruba actor who recently gave up ghost, pa JOHN ADEWUNI a.k.a TAFA OLOYEDE left behind 5 wives after his demise. It could be deciphered that he is a typical cultures man with love for polygamous settings. Nigerian actor, John Adewumi Adewole popularly known as Tafa Oloyede who was born on 19th November, 1952.
He is a popular actor who has paid his dues. The Ede, Osun State born dude ventured into acting in 1974.

He is one of the oldest and talented Yoruba actors who hailed from Ede, Osun State. He completed his primary and secondary school education in Osun State.

He had his tutelage under late Oyin Adejobi. He has featured in many movies that include ‘Jaiyesimi’, ‘Ayanmo’, ‘Ekuro Oloja’, ‘Orogun’, ‘Akanji Oniposi’ and others.

He died on 1st FEBRUARY, 2022 in his residence at Arowomole, Kajola area Osogbo. As seen in the footage video obtained, 4 of the widows were present while the eldest was absent. Enjoy the rest from the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1NN7D4cI3I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
May his soul rest in Peace.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kai.... Never knew this man is very courageous. May his soul rest in peace.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by God1000(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Only him with Five wives and numerous children when we are talking about birth control measures

may his soul rest in peace and may peace reign in his family as well because polygamy comes with a lot of challenges especially in the absence of man

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Omooba77: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Aged veteran yoruba actor who recently gave up ghost, pa JOHN ADEWUNI a.k.a TAFA OLOYEDE left behind 5 wives after his demise. It could be deciphered that he is a typical cultures man with love for polygamous settings. Nigerian actor, John Adewumi Adewole popularly known as Tafa Oloyede who was born on 19th November, 1952.
He is a popular actor who has paid his dues. The Ede, Osun State born dude ventured into acting in 1974.

He is one of the oldest and talented Yoruba actors who hailed from Ede, Osun State. He completed his primary and secondary school education in Osun State.

He had his tutelage under late Oyin Adejobi. He has featured in many movies that include ‘Jaiyesimi’, ‘Ayanmo’, ‘Ekuro Oloja’, ‘Orogun’, ‘Akanji Oniposi’ and others.

He died on 1st FEBRUARY, 2022 in his residence at Arowomole, Kajola area Osogbo. As seen in the footage video obtained, 4 of the widows were present while the eldest was absent. Enjoy the rest from the clip.

Iyawo marun ta yan yan....
God the husband of widows will comfort them....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by KingSatan: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
They refer to polygamy as a barbaric system made by illiterate Africans, yet they approve Gay, Lesbians and Transgender marriages as normal.

Same folks will come out to say, "Don't judge people's sexual orientations". Yet they judged yours to capture your minds.

Today Africans see their traditional marriages as courtship. They don't consider themselves married until they wear a white robe or engage in what they call " White Wedding".

I am yet to see an Englishman look down on his marital union [/b]because it wasn't done in an [b]African setting.

If you doubt me, scroll through this thread and you will find one unfortunate black man mocking his Fellow countryman for simply being African. For simply defining his love language and settling for 5 beautiful women as wives.

They claim you only find peace in monogamous relationships. But I ask again, WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT MONOGAMY BRINGS PEACE AND HAPPINESS?

HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT MARRIED COUPLES ARE INDEED HAPPY AND PEACEFUL?

We are Africans.
Polygamy is ours.

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Pvin: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
RIP

1 Like

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
I never heard of him before but all the same R.I.P to him!

1 Like

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by 007lss: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Rip
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Obagofixxy: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
chai R. I. P
But this your wives ehhhhhh

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Unless he has his will written belt death if not the line commotion wey go dey the house no be here o..

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by fidel2(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gud
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Lucaslookers: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Now that he's dead and probably didn't leave any meaningful property, let the display of juju prowess begin amongst the wives angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by Mumusaphire: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Allah will take care of u

2 Likes

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rip
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by ahnie: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mbhvvjjfhk:
CURRENT STRATEGIES TO SECURE THE BEST JOBS IN NIGERIA IN 2022!

If you've applied for two or more jobs and have not yet been contacted for an interview, it is a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and needs professional help.

If you're sick of being in this position and desperately need an effective CV, pay attention to what you're about to read.

I know exactly where you can find assistance. There is a company that will rewrite your resume (CV) and convert it into a potent marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99 percent Guaranteed. They will open you up to the international community by offering you E.U..R.O..P.A.S..S standard C.V. formats.

They provide FAST, RELIABLE, and AFFORDABLE service. To top it all off, they're presently offering a promo with up to a 60% discount!

Now, here's the sweet part: the first twenty persons to contact them within a week of seeing this post will get a CV revamp for just N3,999 instead of the original N10,000 price. Take advantage of THIS!!

Look up their contact information below and begin your trip to success.

C.a.ll or What.sap.p @ 07.0.35.35.197.6
Journey well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by yuping(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Now that he's dead and probably didn't leave any meaningful property, let the display of juju prowess begin amongst the wives angry
Honestly my people no dey carry last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by AntiWailer: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
5 wives. ?
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by smatt1711: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by OluchiDelly: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
sharpwriter:
Kai.... Never knew this man is very courageous. May his soul rest in peace.

Is he the one that used to act a man with a paralysis in one of his arm?
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by money121(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by smile11s(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
shocked and he wanted to live long with 5 troubles. All of them will be alright when they start facing the reality

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Stop Sleeping Wit Prostitues Without Condom -Yung6ix Friend Blasts Davido / South Africans Mimick Rihanna's Baby Bump Photos / Ashley Yusuf Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.