Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

stale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / stale (586 Views)

I Want To Invest In Westagro Farms Limited But Dont Know How Authentic They Are / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

stale by darkmonarch(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nothing to see here
Re: stale by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
I'd urge you to go into fish farming business or invest in Greenhouse. Those two, I can guide you on.

1 Like

Re: stale by joinnow: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkmonarch:
Hello house,

I have been in this forum for sometime now and I must say kudos to everyone on the valuable information I see everyday.

A little about me.
I am a young Nigerian based abroad and looking into investing into agriculture in Nigeria. I earn quite a lot and I save quite a lot as well(somewhere in the 7 figure range). I have investments but nothing gives results like doing business .

I have been following the policies of the government on agriculture and it's quite favourable. I am not looking into a get rich quick scheme as I know that's not what agriculture is about. I am looking into getting into this business especially owing the value chain. But I don't know where to start from. I know I won't be ground to monitor things personally. What would you advise?
Be specific
You said ...have been following the policies of the government on agriculture and it's quite favourable. Which policies and from the policies you should have pick top 3 eg rice,soya bean poultry etc that the govt is focusing. Then from there you can connect with the best hand on the selected field.....to come and set up and manage your investment

1 Like

Re: stale by Willie2015: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkmonarch:
Hello house,

I have been in this forum for sometime now and I must say kudos to everyone on the valuable information I see everyday.

A little about me.
I am a young Nigerian based abroad and looking into investing into agriculture in Nigeria. I earn quite a lot and I save quite a lot as well(somewhere in the 7 figure range). I have investments but nothing gives results like doing business .

I have been following the policies of the government on agriculture and it's quite favourable. I am not looking into a get rich quick scheme as I know that's not what agriculture is about. I am looking into getting into this business especially owing the value chain. But I don't know where to start from. I know I won't be ground to monitor things personally. What would you advise?

My advice ...

Dont involve yourself in production.....
Look at the value chain of Agric you want...
Be involved only in buying and selling... with trusted hands..
If you cant find trusted hands ...leave your money in the bank...
Naija na hot zone now..... be wise....
Read about the Zimbabwe Farmers in Kwara....
Most of them closed shops... those guys are professionals..
Born...bred and buttered on the farm....
Coupled with state govt support ...
Only few of them are still around ...
I wish you well....

1 Like

Re: stale by oluwatosin88: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=darkmonarch post=110314644]Hello house,

A little about me.

I have been following the policies of the government on agriculture and it's quite favourable. I am not looking into a get rich quick scheme as I know that's not what agriculture is about. I am looking into getting into this business especially owing the value chain. But I don't know where to start from. I know I won't be ground to monitor things personally. What would you advise?[/q

The major factor is not producing, but do you have a readily available market for your product? For a very dependable marketing channel and good R.O.I think of investing your money in broiler meat production/value addition. You can integrate it with pepper farming. Call/WhatsApp: 09022627002
Re: stale by Kharepreneur(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2022
You can invest into pig farming. I am a pig farmer myself and I am sure we can work something favourable out

darkmonarch:
Hello house,

I have been in this forum for some time now and I must say kudos to everyone for the valuable information I see every day.

A little about me.
I am a young Nigerian based abroad and looking into investing in agriculture in Nigeria. I earn quite a lot and I save quite a lot as well(somewhere in the 7 figure range). I have investments but nothing gives results like doing business.

I have been following the policies of the government on agriculture and it's quite favorable. I am not looking into a get-rich-quick scheme as I know that's not what agriculture is about. I am looking into getting into this business especially owing to the value chain. But I don't know where to start. I know I won't be ground to monitor things personally. What would you advise?
Re: stale by mamaaustin(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2022
As a young Nigerian based abroad you have a unique vantage point of being able to liaise with the foreign companies directly to supply raw commodities from Nigeria. Some highly sought after Nigerian commodities include spices such as ginger, dried cayenne pepper, cocoa, shea butter, even dried cassava pellets etc.

Before you take the plunge and get your fingers burnt, approach pharmaceutical / beauty companies with your intentions and get their specifications, then source for and supply a sample.

Once you are sure of what is required, business can commence however make sure that you will do due diligence with whoever you plan to partner with. One last thing is that you should allow banks to finance the transactions as they will hold onto the payment until the order has been processed and both parties are satisfied with the transaction.

darkmonarch:
Hello house,

A little about me.

Re: stale by Agricmatter(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2022
darkmonarch:
Hello house,

A little about me.

The decision to invest I agriculture in Nigeria is one of the best
I will advise you go into pineapple farming
It's one of the best crop to invest in as there are lots of advantages
I have been doing pineapple farming for over 4 years now, and I have never regret farming pineapple
* Fire can't consume it
* Herdsmen don't tamper with it
* Easy to manage
* Demand for fruits is high in Nigeria, as we are only producing 2.12% fruits we consume
* Profit is high
* Continuous fruiting for over 5 years without replanting
And many more

Contact Sarsam farm on 08107779790
We can help you set it up, manage it and market the produce to maximize your profits
We are trusted and reliable
Facebook: sarsam farm
Re: stale by darkmonarch(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
mamaaustin:
As a young Nigerian based abroad you have a unique vantage point of being able to liaise with the foreign companies directly to supply raw commodities from Nigeria. Some highly sought after Nigerian commodities include spices such as ginger, dried cayenne pepper, cocoa, shea butter, even dried cassava pellets etc.

Before you take the plunge and get your fingers burnt, approach pharmaceutical / beauty companies with your intentions and get their specifications, then source for and supply a sample.

Once you are sure of what is required, business can commence however make sure that you will do due diligence with whoever you plan to partner with. One last thing is that you should allow banks to finance the transactions as they will hold onto the payment until the order has been processed and both parties are satisfied with the transaction.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Birds Price Update Whatsapp Group. / IBB Urges Northern Governor To Revive Agriculture...for Details...go To... / Maize Milling Plant Abrasion Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.