Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Abuja Roads Trend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Roads Trend (757 Views)

Our State Governors Must Learn How To Build Street Roads From Abuja / This Short Video Proves That Abuja Roads Are World Class / Military Announces 7 Abuja Roads To Be Closed During 2019 Armed Forces Remembran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Roads Trend by Pistolx(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2022
The Abuja roads trend is very amusing.

Because if you get car, you go loss, if you no get car, you go still loss.

You ask too much question you go loss more.

Airport Road is Lugbe, Airport Junction is in Jabi by Life Camp, you get flight and you go stop for Airport junction �������, I laugh in Hebrew na GUO night bus you go enter las las.

You enter bus because you hear Galadima and na Galadimawa you dey go, my dear you haff loss.

You find yourself for Wuye and your interview nah for Wuse, my dear return to LinkedIn and start applying again.

You dey go Idu magically find yourself for Idoo, you should know how this one will end nah.

You think Area 1 to Area 11 dey in order bah? ������ you will crew.

Zone 1 to Zone 7? Better enter Bolt ooo

You dey go Apo dem carry you go Aco? You will crode.

You want to see crazy? Assume that's Wuse 2 and Wuse Zone 2 na the same place.

City Gate na where Abuja start, the other places na FCT, don't be deceived.

There's Berger in Berger and Berger in Lugbe.

There's Police Signboard in Lugbe and Police Signboard in Dutse. No this Dutse is not Wuse, and remember that Wuse and Wuye has no business and there's more than one Dutse.

My dear, download Uber/Rida/Bolt.

You are driving and you miss a ramp. Hehehehehehe welcome to Nasarawa.

You are driving and you take the wrong flyover, Niger State appreciates your presence mai dear.

The only thing that you can count on here is Ordinary President shouting Hembelembe.

Welcome to Abuja mai dear.

N.B: Lugbe people should not comment on this post, let's respect ourselves, by the way, why is that place called Car Wash? Have you seen any Signboard at Police Signboard?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Roads Trend by Twoclans(f): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is hilarious and so true about Abuja and the FCT.When I started driving in Abuja newly I was going to Asokoro Hospital the next thing I took a wrong ramp and behold I found myself somewhere in Nassarawa or was it Keffi I cant even remember but sha I was out of my route completely.

When I started seeing plenty church sign post I knew i was getting lost already.

You really need to study the turns,the ramps,the correct flyovers to take or else tears of lamentations will be your portion in Abuja.The day google map decides to be a bitch just forget it you must cry.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Roads Trend by sadiq4life(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Arab junction in Utako while Arab road is in Kubwa.

Pistolx:

Airport Road is Lugbe, Airport Junction is in Jabi by Life Camp, you get flight and you go stop for Airport junction �������, I laugh in Hebrew na GUO night bus you go enter las las.

You enter bus because you hear Galadima and na Galadimawa you dey go, my dear you haff loss.

You find yourself for Wuye and your interview nah for Wuse, my dear return to LinkedIn and start applying again.

You dey go Idu magically find yourself for Idoo, you should know how this one will end nah.

There's Police Signboard in Lugbe and Police Signboard in Dutse. No this Dutse is not Wuse, and remember that Wuse and Wuye has no business and there's more than one Dutse.

You are driving and you take the wrong flyover, Niger State appreciates your presence mai dear.

The only thing that you can count on here is Ordinary President shouting Hembelembe.

N.B: Lugbe people should not comment on this post, let's respect ourselves, by the way, why is that place called Car Wash? Have you seen any Signboard at Police Signboard?

Re: Abuja Roads Trend by Perfecttouchade: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abuja no be person mate, I know police signboard for dutse alhaji ,makarantha, those words can be misleading, Lugbe Hausa marker , white house bustop on ur way to Sokale bustop grin kubwa and co chaii Abuja get kleg grin to barb hair sef na money for Abuja.i no fit drive for Abuja because I go lost aswear ..highway bridge turning no be ordinary .
Pistolx:

Re: Abuja Roads Trend by Nemesis0147(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2022
I swear
I dy respect anybody that knows his way in Abj grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited? / Lagos Transporation System / How Is Life As A Foreign Student In Ukrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.