Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber (440 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Funke Akindele Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber by Ronky001(f): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Information reaching Gisthubnaija has it that Nigerian singer, Omah Lay, was recently seen on set with popular Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
Taking to social media, Justin Bieber’s fan page, shared three pictures showing Omah Lay and Justin Bieber chilling with each other in Los Angeles, California.

According to information, they are currently shooting for a music video for a song no one knows the title of yet.
According to Omah Lay in a tweet, he says he would be dropping 14 new songs very soon.
He wrote: “14 new Omah Lay songs soon.” https://gisthubnaija.com/

Justin Bieber News wrote:
“New photos of Justin Bieber and Omah Lay in Los Angeles, California recently.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/photos-fans-anticipate-as-omah-lay-links-up-with-justin-bieber/

Re: Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber by CodedHustler: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber by kenzysmith: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Olorun na we and US they compete in the Entertainment industry if not for corruption our football league and EpL suppose the compete too . the money they to build Wembley for Nigeria but thrives go bury the money for sulkaway
Re: Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber by Omeleyi: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
I knew it, if course I no dey one this boy go make us proud. d boy too good abeg
Re: Photos: Fans Anticipate As Omah Lay Links Up With Justin Bieber by Dankovich1: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
9ja to the globe.

I see PORTABLE and LILBABY linking up in the future..... Lori Loo grin

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Dragged Mr Jollof For Endorsing Tinubu As President / Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Kayode Obembe Real E / I Go Win Grammy Award Before This Man United Team Win Trophy: Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.