Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fashion Designers Wanted - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Fashion Designers Wanted (722 Views)

Fashion Designers Wanted / Looking For Good Fashion Designers/ Tailors In Port Harcourt / Nigeria's Best Fashion Designers & Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designers Wanted by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello, fashion designers are needed urgently in port Harcourt,  if u are interested u can reach me on 08032550557 or drealada@yahoo.com. And if u need cool,hot,crazy designs from English to Native attire for both men,women and children you can also reach me on the above address. we do hom delivery n services too,  u cant afford to miss dis,  one love n thnks
Re: Fashion Designers Wanted by splitz(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2011
Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids, Am Just looking around to meet new people and trying to tell and introduce the best i can make out in the fashion world, am very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and i can assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your body shape. CALL me on 07056514619 and 07085060533 for great values and services. Thank you
wishing you all the best in life!

(1) (Reply)

Kids / Mammes Wigs / Jumia Global (fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.