Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Iron Rods For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Iron Rods For Sale (3328 Views)

Dpk(kerosene) Allocation Needed Asap(5,000mt) And Turkish Iron Rods Needed / Iron Rods Available For Sale / Iron Rods For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Rods For Sale by billante(m): 3:53am On Jun 26, 2011
For all your Construction Iron Rods needs in all quantity and sizes for your buildings or any project

pls call obinna
lagos
obainoclinton@yahoo.com

Re: Iron Rods For Sale by page9(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2011
Most pple who needs ur products like me will to know ur price per ton for imported(ukrain) and local.Then we can see d prospect of doing business
Re: Iron Rods For Sale by billante(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
page9:

Most pple who needs your products like me will to know your price per ton for imported(ukrain) and local.Then we can see d prospect of doing business

Anybody that want to business with me can just write his or her email here and i will give you our prices, so just give me ur email let me send the prices and products available.
Re: Iron Rods For Sale by billante(m): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Iron Rods For Sale by page9(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
Very well, then send details to ddebayo@yahoo.com
Re: Iron Rods For Sale by EMREBABAYIGIT(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Turkey based iron and steel manufacturer supplier, we can supply up to 100.000 tonne in a year. Our products are very quality in the global market. I am the marketing manager of the company, I will visit Lagos to do marketing of our products next month. Our price will be very competitive as we are new in Nigerian market. If anyone would be interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact or reply us. Picture of our products and the test report are attached.

Regards

Emre Babayigit

(1) (Reply)

Want Me To Build You A Blog and Make Money? / FG!!! Automatic Blocks Moulding Machine Of All Sizes, fabricated in Lagos !! / [FREE GUIDE] Import Direct From China For Massive Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.