Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? (1778 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Atheists Can Be Moral (concept Of Moral Mandala) / Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
I agree with you, it must have been the flying spaghetti monster.

YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob, my Mighty One, created the sun and the laws upon which it operates --- the laws which govern it.

Now, tell me how the sun was formed? Which sun did you observe its live formation?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
it was formed by the Flying spaghetti monster.
Do you have any problem with that?

Don't you have any problem with that? Wow!
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob, my Mighty One, created the sun and the laws upon which it operates --- the laws which govern it.

Now, tell me how the sun was formed? Which sun did you observe its live formation?
I disagree with you, the Flying spaghetti monster did it.
The flying spaghetti monster created YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob, my Mighty One after he created the sun.

This is fact, it has been proven
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Don't you have any problem with that? Wow!
I do not, that is what every reasonable evidence says
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
I disagree with you, the Flying spaghetti monster did it.
The flying spaghetti monster created YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob, my Mighty One after he created the sun.

This is fact, it has been proven

Dodging tactics. Typical. Can you now see that you have nothing tangible to offer? You only copy and paste the commentaries and summations of others.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

In other words, you were told by others that gravity is responsible for all that and not that gravity actually spoke to you in anyway?
I was given an insight of which i observed and tested. Don't pull a strawman on me
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Dodging tactics. Typical. Can you now see that you have nothing tangible to offer? You only copy and paste the commentaries and summations of others.
Why are you so intolerant?
Don't we have the liberty to choose whatever God we like?
The flying spaghetti monster is the God I like and his narratives seems more plausible to me than the remaining 4,200 gods.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

How? Gone where? I am chilling in my bedroom. What did I say?

You've not answered any of the questions i asked you though
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
I do not, that is what every reasonable evidence says

You have nothing tangible to offer. How is it you think that you can steer anyone who has tasted the Light of YHVH Almighty away from his path? With mere rants and rambles? Ehehehehe! Ihe efu!
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

You have nothing tangible to offer. How is it you that you can steer anyone who has tasted the Light of YHVH Almighty from his path? With mere rants and rambles? Ehehehehe! Ihe efu!
Flying spaghetti monster created YHVH.

That's what every logical evidence says. If you serve yahweh, you are indirectly serving the creator of yahweh, flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

I was given an insight of which i observed and tested. Don't pull a strawman on me

You tested what was taught you and you got the exact result expected of you. Am I right? So, Mr gravity did not actually speak to you? Or did he?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

You've not answered any of the questions i asked you though

What questions?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
Flying spaghetti monster created YHVH.

That's what every logical evidence says. If you serve yahweh, you are indirectly serving the creator of yahweh, flying spaghetti monster.

The antics of some copy copy people. Ehehehehe!
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

You tested what was taught you and you got the exact result expected of you. Am I right? So, Mr gravity did not actually speak to you? Or did he?
Gravity isn't an entity. I wasn't expecting any result but got the results that had been confirmed by experts on the matter.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

What questions?

What are the observable characteristics of your god and are these characteristics agreed upon by experts in your field? Moreover, how can I test these various qualities
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 2:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

What are the observable characteristics of your god and are these characteristics agreed upon by experts in your field? Moreover, how can I test these various qualities

Exodus 34: 5 Then YHVH came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, YHVH 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

Deut 7: 9 Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

What field?

Submit yourself to his ways. That is the only you can test his qualities.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 2:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

Gravity isn't an entity. I wasn't expecting any result but got the results that had been confirmed by experts on the matter.

Exactly. The past saints, servants and prophets of the Creator of heaven and earth have penned down, as they were led by the Spirit, the attributes of the Creator. Why have you refused to accept what the have written down?

Submit yourself to him and his ways, just as they did, and you will confirm what they have written.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 5:26am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Exactly. The past saints, servants and prophets of the Creator of heaven and earth have penned down, as they were led by the Spirit, the attributes of the Creator. Why have you refused to accept what the have written down?

Submit yourself to him and his ways, just as they did, and you will confirm what they have written.
You're getting it wrong. In order for one to accept something, you need to be able to observe and at least test it. Where on earth is the test?
Past saints also wrote stories about Sango, Amadioha, Zeus, Krishna and a whole lot, why don't you believe them? What evidence do you have to prove that what they've written is true?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Exodus 34: 5 Then YHVH came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, YHVH 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

Deut 7: 9 Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

What field?

Submit yourself to his ways. That is the only you can test his qualities.

I should submit myself? Why does this sound sexual grin
No, i won't until you prove the god you claim exists...
Why should i accept what was written in your Bible or any book if the contents aren't verifiable?

Jesus walked on water, Noah escaped a flood and took all animals with him in twos, Jesus rose after staying dead for 3 days (he's literally a zombie), Moses parted the red sea by raising his staff?

Man, if you believe in all these kinda stuff, i don't know what to say to help you.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by LordReed(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Alternative to anything that has to do with religion or religious beliefs.

Mention the things religion or religious beliefs provide and I will tell you the alternatives.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

The antics of some copy copy people. Ehehehehe!
It's not antics, it's fact
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

In other words become gullible to the manipulations of so called servants of the god like you.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Image123(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2022
LordReed:

Mention the things religion or religious beliefs provide and I will tell you the alternatives.

Salvation from sin, seemless victory over the flesh and satan, And of course Heaven.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Image123:

Salvation from sin, seemless victory over the flesh and satan, And of course Heaven.

Ah you win, can't compete with imaginary stuff.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Image123(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
LordReed:

Ah you win, can't compete with imaginary stuff.

grin grin very funny
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
LordReed:

In other words become gullible to the manipulations of so called servants of the god like you.

The ways of the Creator of heaven and earth are not human beings. I didn't say that he/she should submit to any human being. Reed, you need to sharpen your understanding.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

You're getting it wrong. In order for one to accept something, you need to be able to observe and at least test it. Where on earth is the test?
Past saints also wrote stories about Sango, Amadioha, Zeus, Krishna and a whole lot, why don't you believe them? What evidence do you have to prove that what they've written is true?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

I should submit myself? Why does this sound sexual grin
No, i won't until you prove the god you claim exists...
Why should i accept what was written in your Bible or any book if the contents aren't verifiable?

Jesus walked on water, Noah escaped a flood and took all animals with him in twos, Jesus rose after staying dead for 3 days (he's literally a zombie), Moses parted the red sea by raising his staff?

Man, if you believe in all these kinda stuff, i don't know what to say to help you.

Empty words. Provide alternative, workch.

Have you been able to help yourself?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Workch:
It's not antics, it's fact

Keep dodging.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
LordReed:

I am sure you have them at your fingertips.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Empty words. Provide alternative, workch.

Have you been able to help yourself?
The simple alternative is logic. Using empirical evidence to solve issues
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Judybash93:

The simple alternative is logic. Using empirical evidence to solve issues

Are you male or female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Cannot Seem To Do Anything Except Irrelevant Miracles / Revelations Of Heaven By Seven Youths -- And Now From A Little Child / Is The God Of The New Testament Different Frm The God Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.