Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Make Money From Rice Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Money From Rice Business (1190 Views)

Rice Business / Ofada Rice Business / Kebbi State Earned N150bn From Rice Sales In 2017 – GOV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Rice Business by Mallamai(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
It’s not news that local rice has taken over the market now, if you are looking to be a rice supplier I.e you buy in wholesale price, then I’m your woman for the job. I will supply you fine northern free stone rice at cheaper rate. My location is Lagos but I can deliver wherever.
Take this opportunity to make cool money from this rice business.
WhatsApp me on 08166151129 let’s talk business
Re: Make Money From Rice Business by Mallamai(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2022
I can supply you fine free stone northern rice for 18k per 50kg
Minimum order of 10bags.
You snooze you loose.
Location is ajah Lagos state. But I can deliver nationwide
Re: Make Money From Rice Business by shariff84: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't want to call any body a scammer but I doubt your honesty because iam from the north and we currently spend 21k to make one bag of 50kg local rice. At present a mudu of local rice is 700 and we normally put 30 mudus in a bag. I don't know from which north you are sourcing ur local rice.
Also,why will be minimum order 10 bags?. I used to send one or two bags to a customer.

4 Likes

Re: Make Money From Rice Business by Mallamai(f): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2022
shariff84:
I don't want to call any body a scammer but I doubt your honesty because iam from the north and we currently spend 21k to make one bag of 50kg local rice. At present a mudu of local rice is 700 and we normally put 30 mudus in a bag. I don't know from which north you are sourcing ur local rice.
Also,why will be minimum order 10 bags?. I used to send one or two bags to a customer.
lol I don’t know what part of the north you are from but I got bags of rice from there for lessser price and oga I do wholesale not retail. If you know the difference then you should know that wholesale comes with MOQ. I even dropped my location and anyone around there can locate me, see the rice for themselves before making purchase. Na advert I do, I no spoil person business. May God not put sand sand in your garri sir. Thank you
Re: Make Money From Rice Business by shariff84: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Mallamai:
lol I don’t know what part of the north you are from but I got bags of rice from there for lessser price and oga I do wholesale not retail. If you know the difference then you should know that wholesale comes with MOQ. I even dropped my location and anyone around there can locate me, see the rice for themselves before making purchase. Na advert I do, I no spoil person business. May God not put sand sand in your garri sir. Thank you
. I don't have anything against you but I only want people to be careful,Local rice is currently expensive any where in the north (from kebbi to adamawa, Zaria to taraba,kano to katsina). The cheapest you can get local rice now in north is 21k but no problem since you put ur location anybody that want try can go to place and verify.but still iam advising you to reduce the minimum order till some nairalanders confirm how genuinely you are.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Rice Business by Mallamai(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2022
shariff84:
. I don't have anything against you but I only want people to be careful,Local rice is currently expensive any where in the north (from kebbi to adamawa, Zaria to taraba,kano to katsina). The cheapest you can get local rice now in north is 21k but no problem since you put ur location anybody that want try can go to place and verify.but still iam advising you to reduce the minimum order till some nairalanders confirm how genuinely you are.
my location is Ajah Lagos state, my number is there if you want to call or video call or you want to locate me and check out the rice. Please I’m not a scammer. Allah ya ba mu abun de muke nima.
Re: Make Money From Rice Business by DFPS: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mallamai:
my location is Ajah Lagos state, my number is there if you want to call or video call or you want to locate me and check out the rice. Please I’m not a scammer. Allah ya ba mu abun de muke nima.
stone free rice 18k? Interesting

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Rice Business by greenmonk: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2022
DFPS:
stone free rice 18k? Interesting
The trick is to reduce the quantity in the bag. We know the tricks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Available (ado-ekiti) / Moringa Seed For Sale / Moringa Seeds Available In Ibadan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.