Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

How True Is Wrestling? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How True Is Wrestling? (453 Views)

Is Wrestling Scripted Or What? / Is Wrestling Real Or A Game Powered By Magic? / Is Wrestling Fake Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Wrestling? by Mgada1ne(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2022
I've been battling with this for awhile,
How true is Wrestling, Its seems more of act to me..

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Scripted just like the movies
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by dawnomike(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2022
Mgada1ne:
I was heartbroken the day i finally realized it was pure acting... I always knew the storyline was scripted but to have discovered that the fights were fake was heartbroken. cry

I switched completely to MMA

1 Like

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by michael1508: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2022
It's pure acting,I was decieved all my life thinking wrestling was real,the entering appearance undertake made then brought out goose bumps down my chills.
I stopped showing interest the day I new they were all acting.
It beats my imagination for a long time,why will hundreds to thousands of people pay ticket fees just to watch two or more adults acting up rough plays on the ring just for entertainment and chanting the names of their favourites.
How come those blood splitting,usage of hard weapons looked so real while watching on the TV set and non of the live audience who were present in the arena ever came out to speak about how fake it has always been,we were left to debate how true wrestling was for a very long time.
Fake wrestling is equivalent to football fixed matches,so boring and predictable.

1 Like

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by chatinent: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
It's scripted.

Blood spillage is faked. They use blood tab to fake the spillage.

Crowds and chants are usually faked and amplified.

The stunts are performed by professionals so it looks real. It's professional wrestling for entertainment.

It's what best for business for them...perhaps they never claimed it was real. ...unless you can explain to me which juju go make Rey Mysterio beat the Great Khali and the Big Show.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by MJBOLT: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2022
It's scripted
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by Olunmercy56(f): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2022
My best sport WWE!
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Scripted stunts performed by well trained professionals. Don't try this at home.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by Awoofmoney(f): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2022
I have known wrestling to be pure acting since primary school, you can't smash someone with rod and the person still gets energy to lift you up

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BETS

1 Like

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Slam someone like theirs...u go know how true.

1 Like

Re: How True Is Wrestling? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
I still wonder how and why some people will think WWE and Co. are real fights. I mean can't you see? I've always known this fact since I was a child, I would get into arguments with matured folks about this but it seems am the only one with eyes.
Common sense will tell you that no real fight will allow one opponent have the advantage of carrying things like a sledge hammer or a chair, no weight class. Sometimes even women fight with men. Too many loopholes and exergerations. Come on!
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by paulolee(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
all scripted just like action movies..
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by WibusJaga: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
cool

Scripted & acted out by well-trained professionals, but all the blows, slams, smack-downs & other physical confrontations are real o.
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by meobizy(f): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2022
OP, welcome.
Re: How True Is Wrestling? by Dotez: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Mgada1ne:
I discovered it was fake back then when i was in Jss2(yrs ago)during an argument with a classmate.

Since then I've lost all interest in it, infact it kinda feel appalling to me nowadays

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike, Former Super Eagles Striker Shares Video From Hospital Bed / We Have Our Correct Score Today 15 Games 1000 Odds .more Tips On Youtube / Morocco Won The Match Against France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.