Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish (882 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by Elsafema: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Hello dogs guru I have 2 German Shepherd a male and a female 1 and half years old but they are not developing to my expectations. Please what can I give them to make them huge and big

Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by GRACEGLORY: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Feed them nutritious diet. They need high protein diet to ensure that they have the necessary raw materials necessary to create muscle tissue. Proper diet in all.

If you don’t know how to put this together, buy they good kibbles, and feed meat and bones from time to time.
Stop feeding noodles to dogs.

I’m sure through the months you already learnt feeding dogs is even more expensive in this environment.
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by Alphamale101(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op fear God nah you don't want to spend money and you are looking for quality where that one dey happen

Abi you think people that spend 500k buying dogs jus nor no weytin to use their money do.
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by Edricson01: 2:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Quality boerboel puppies available. 6 weeks and vaccinated. Call or WhatsApp@ 09133159009
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by Elsafema: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Edricson01:
Quality boerboel puppies available. 6 weeks and vaccinated. Call or WhatsApp@ 09133159009
how much
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by olukayode7x: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
okay
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by olamirewaju6190: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bro, I seriously doubt the genetics of your GSD dog. It has the coat and everything, but something just seems wrong.
Anyway, try getting ROYAL CANINE or BOOSTER FEED garnish it with a fish meal. there should be physical changes under 6Odays.
Better still go get yourself Quality GSD puppies.
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bros., dont waste your money on any Foreign food. that thing you haave up there isnt a GSD., you are feeding a local dog with GSD vibes.., sell em off immediately.....
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: My Dogs Is Not Developing As I Wish by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Alphamale101:
Op fear God nah you don't want to spend money and you are looking for quality where that one dey happen

Abi you think people that spend 500k buying dogs jus nor no weytin to use their money do.
Exactly what I wanted to say but most people feel offended when they're told the truth

A lot of people contact me trying to get a dog of good quality but when they hear the price they'll be like,why would they spend that much just because they want a dog
Little do they know that quality dogs don't come cheap (I know this by experience)
Know this and know peace
But then it's advisable to follow your budget (cut your coat according to your size but know if you're getting a dog of 500k @50k something is up somewhere)
My point is if you need a purebred (they're damn expensive)
If what you want is a low budget dog (don't expect a pure breed)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Believe Your When You See This Monster / Inexpensive Female Boerboel For Sale / How Many Animals Can You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.