Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos (34038 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by NwekeUG(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
"He Always Keeps Me Stress-Free" - Regina Daniels Brags About Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the mother of one who just returned to Nigeria after her holiday in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.

"Fun fact: I actually booked my ticket to delta because I am going for some jobs but by husband as always keeps me stress free and insisted I go on a jet even if he’s is outta town. The funniest part is he watched me book my tickets for myself and staffs until I came to tell him i was leaving and he said “just go straight to the private wing the plane is waiting for you” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIL7G6NKy3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Golan007: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2022
He's even very handsome.

Your kind of guy.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Righteousness2(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2022
What goes up must come down!
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!

Mr Ned and Regina are not Husband and wife. They are Sin Partners! They are Decieving themselves!

Apart from Mr. Ned first legally married wife, every other person is a sin a Partner!

It does not Matter what Society or people say, What the Word of GOD says is what Matters!
Matthew 19 is GOD'S Standard for Marriage.

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!
What is sin oga? A wife praising her lovely husband? E be like u don dey take mkpurumiri

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by illicit(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Ned is probably insecured

Because that's not a favour, it's a security measure

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by BrickDevo: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2022
There might be a youngsome dk servicing this girl by the side, they might oh

Still in the business of providing affordable housing

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by lilvicky68(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

What is sin oga? A wife praising her lovely husband? E be like u don dey take mkpurumiri
No na..haba grin

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Bluntguy: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2022
That's why he is grandpa.

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by saphiere(f): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
"He Always Keeps Me Stress-Free" - Regina Daniels Brags About Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the mother of one who just returned to Nigeria after her holiday in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIL7G6NKy3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
God I am begging you for a husband who will not stress me or see me stressed.

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Investorozay: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
of course
he is protecting u lol

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na so.......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by solpat(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good for her cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by TheABOMINATION: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
You mean your grandfather.

Fact:

A 40 years old man is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's dad.

Nerd 60, is old enough to be the father of a 40 years old man.

Meaning Nerd 60, is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's grandfather.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
May God answere your prayers.

Na woman u be......correct woman wey sabi.....

*singin*
Normally u be wife-material
Normally u be full-option kiss kiss kiss

God bless our darling future Uncle wherever he is cool cool cool

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by spartan50(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na all this rubbish they destroy our society

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by yesloaded: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:

cc Ned Nwoko

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Kezifils(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is how any man who has the means should treat his queen

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Emu4life(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Seriously, that guy must be taking Mpkurumiri to be this steadfastgrin
saphiere:
NED DOESN'T BOREHOLES

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by onadana: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
There is nothing wrong in securing your property.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
You father keeps you stressfree

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
... what sin have they committed there now ??

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by eddynaira125: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

All this Christians that gratify poverty

If I was not a Christian I would have vow never to be one after reading your comments, why do you hate wealth, must Christianity be mix with poverty before it can be acceptable

This man paid her bride price, so Mr deputy god what is your problem for Christ sake

Please sir avoid poverty and embrace wealth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by drimzsmoke(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Ned is probably insecured

Because that's not a favour, it's a security measure
How?
It's not as if she worked with only girls....it's pampering!!!
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by BigDawsNet: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Not hating

But seriously why do celebrities have to tell us about everything going on in their lives....

But we don't really give a fucck
It's not like those news will reduce price of foods in the market

They wanna eat, they inform the public
They wanna bang, they inform the public
They wanna pupu, they inform the public
They breakup, they inform the public
They makeup, they inform the public

What's our buisness there? angry

17 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Beehshorp(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are not happy, this is not the life you have imagined for yourself, atleast not with Ned, but we will all post for the gram, till a very good day.

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Chatflick(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Triangles1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who ask you.

Now if all this Nollywood actress seduce your man just to enjoy your luxurious life style you run to social media ranting men are scum like Tonto and the rest.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Luckysbab: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na wah.

He WATCHED her book the tickets, then asked her to ditch it for the private jet?

I'll try to restrain myself from meddling into this hair salon aproko.

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by saphiere(f): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
yesloaded:

cc Ned Nwoko
I actually do not care about his age. As long as he keeps me stress/worry free.
Subsea101:
Why don't you pray to God for personal Financial blessings, that way, stress will naturally flee from you. Must you all ladies depend on someone else's blessings? Work hard and be a boss you'll claim you want to be.

It's my life, my choice.
I think you should enroll for "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" lectures.
Kajaard:

Continue insulting men and see if God will answer your prayers. You don't know you have been indirectly stockpiling curses on yourself all these years when you speak ill about men. Nonsense.
Let men continue raping women and see if i will not curse them to death.
Instead of you to advise your gender to shun rape you are here getting mad over my choices.
Subsea101:
Story, small advice on how to gain your financial freedom, and be a real woman you all claim to be, you don turn am to "mind your business" grin
How can a poorer advises someone on how to get rich?

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW