Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Did You Leave Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Did You Leave Lagos? (449 Views)

Why Did You Leave Lagos? / Just Before You Leave Nigeria / What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Leave Lagos? by DatNaijaGuy: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's common for job seekers and fresh graduates to relocate to Lagos to seek for jobs, but not all cheesy of them are fortunate to get the desired job.
My elder brother moved to Lagos after graduation on the advice of my uncle to help him get a job, but his stay in Lagos was short-lived as my uncle's wife made his short stay hellish, at a point he was starved and had to take shelter in a church, when the situation became unbearable, he had to request for money to return back to our city which I sent to him.
Today he is doing fine, runs a school and other investments. He as also moved in to his owner house.
The unfavorable condition created by my uncle's wife and lack of job made him return home.
What's the thing that made you return to your state after traveling to Lagos for greener pastures?
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by DatNaijaGuy: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
I will be waiting for your response.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Help me move this topic to the permanent site.
Thanks
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by Brexxit(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stinking city.
Expensive slum.
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by xpressionx(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ok na
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by Nozino: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by ibechris(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by nzeobi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Overhpyed city.

The day I trekked from ikeja along to aboru iyana ipaja was the day I knew I must leave.
Every day traffic and dirty polutted air.

The thing is that money can be made anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by Amanee(f): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
To study abroad
Re: Why Did You Leave Lagos? by Karleb(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
The only thing that can make me leave Lagos is to leave this country.

(1) (Reply)

How Harsh Is Winter Over There? / Do I Need To Do NIN For A Newborn In Order To Apply For Nigerian Passport? / Can A Third Class Graduate Apply For Masters Program In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.