Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! (264 Views)

Do You Have A Business Within Asaba? Advertise It Here (banners Only) / Gtbank Is Taking More Than One Week To Send Me Telex Copy Of FX Transaction / We Pay 10,000 To Stay On The Streets And Sell, I Can’t Pay 29,000 Shop Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by gracelint: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Here is how it works, you send me what you sell
I will advertise it for free.. but I will add my commission
Kindly note: I am a very honest person and I love to deal with honest people.
They buy the product, you send me my commission.
Call or WhatsApp:07053479654
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by MrPADDY(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
gracelint:
Here is how it works, you send me what you sell
I will advertise it for free.. but I will add my commission
Kindly note: I am a very honest person and I live to deal with honest people.
They buy the product, you send me my commission.
Call or WhatsApp:07053479654
What media do you use for the advertisement?
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by gracelint: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
MrPADDY:

What media do you use for the advertisement?
are interested in my advert media or in getting a consumer who is ready to buy.
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by viyon02: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ok noted.
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by Ayofaks(f): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
gracelint:
are interested in my advert media or in getting a consumer who is ready to buy.

It would have been good if you answered his question before throwing questions at him.
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by gracelint: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ayofaks:

It would have been good if you answered his question before throwing questions at him.
do you know what they call a business strategy... I dont think sending a product to someone who want to advertise it for you for free will hurt him or you. Asking me where I post my ad is like asking me the recipes to my soup!!
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by Ayofaks(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
gracelint:
do you know what they call a business strategy... I dont think sending a product to someone who want to advertise it for you for free will hurt him or you. Asking me where I post my ad is like asking me the recipes to my soup!!

Toh undecided
Re: Send Me What You Sell.. I Will Advertise It For You For Free!! by csckid(m): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2022
come all ye freelancers for your ecurrency exchange to Naira...contact in signature...trade with peace of mind(no scam zone)...bitcoin, Payoneer, PayPal, neteller, Skrill, TransferWise, zelle, perfect money, giftcards, e-transfer, etc

(1) (Reply)

Failed Power Project Forces Aba Shoemakers To Spend Millions On Generators / The Best Trading Time Ever!. / Multichoice Increase Prices Of Gotv, Dstv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.