Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Am Always Afraid In The Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Always Afraid In The Morning (533 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by Dilijingsly(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
I am a graduate of computer science, though I graduated with lower division my dreams was first class �� i am yet to get a job and this whole thing disturbs me every day and most especially whenever I wake up in the morning and people around are beginning to find out and I don’t know what to do
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by Myzubby(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dilijingsly:
I am a graduate of computer science, though I graduated with lower division my dreams was first class �� i am yet to get a job and this whole thing disturbs me every day and most especially whenever I wake up in the morning and people around are beginning to find out and I don’t know what to do
what is it that disturbs you
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Concentrate on improving your skills. Why focus on what people think and not yourself??

Goodness sake!, you studied CS; what happened to getting good at either coding, design, project management et al?

So many didn't study CS and they upped their tech skill. What about you??
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by Dilijingsly(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Myzubby:
what is it that disturbs you
lack of job and pressure from homies
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by Dilijingsly(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Concentrate on improving your skills. Why focus on what people think and not yourself??

Goodness sake!, you studied CS; what happened to getting good at either coding, design, project management et al?

So many didn't study CS and they upped their tech skill. What about you??
I do all that but job ain’t coming all the time
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by Chrismentor3: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Why not learn tech skills? It's far more lucrative than those jobs and no one cares about your certificates.

Talking from experience
Re: I Am Always Afraid In The Morning by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Dilijingsly:
I do all that but job ain’t coming all the time

Dilijingsly:
lack of job and pressure from homies

Bro let nobody pressure you o, it's your life not theirs.

If truly you've been doing all that, bro keep grinding. Upskill, replan; maybe you need to intern somewhere for a start.

Keep learning, those pressure are distractions that will make you loose your ground and make you start applying for petty jobs (all because you care about what people think).

If you allow them, in the end you might regret. Use this year to intern and learn.

You don't want to be in this same position or worse next year. Go for what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!what Might Be Happening To Me / Nigeria result / I Can't Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.