Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? (191 Views)

NCC Clears Doubts Over 5G, COVID-19 And Security. / NCC (zinox ) Notebook Laptop 15" - Core i7 Delivery Nationwide>>>( Sold ❌❌❌) / Still Available Affordable Data Sme....m.t.n,,airtel,,glo,,etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? by ndan: 2:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Fellow nairalanders! Greetings!!

Please this is very painful considering the harsh economy of today. I did not force Airtel Nigeria to give me double data bonus. On Friday 18th February 2022 morning I subscribe for data of N3,000.00 I was given 10gb plus another 10gb as bonus. My people by Sunday 20th February 2022 at about 1am the original 10gb has depleted to 31mb.

I did not download any movie or app, didn't use YouTube. I spend most of my internet time on nairaland, pip academy, gram network, WhatsApp, I don't visit Facebook often. Twitter is once in a week. How come my data finish. I have ask them to provide my data usage report. Which they refuse. Please how can I report them to NCC. Below is the messages received from Airtel Nigeria.

Re: How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? by Achor1111(m): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Ogbeni check your phone data usage
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:39am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Report Airtel to NCC?

You stayed too long in civilized world.

This is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? by Enddy50ty(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Just dial 622 someone will attend to this, they're very responsive to your complains.

I once reported MTN and GTbank to NCC when they refused to reverse a transaction on my account, believe me they resolved it and called me back to apologise.
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To NCC? by Adewale1603(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2022
you re not the only one using that data

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hennessy Taste Better / Len / Iphone And Samsung For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.