Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Frailty Of Buju Banton - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Frailty Of Buju Banton (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Frailty Of Buju Banton by redsun(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
How could Buju Banton have condescending so low by messing with poison and give babylon the chance to chain him up like a caged lion.

What could have made him do such a thing?Wasn't he making enough cash as a soul superstar to sustain a comfortable life style?

He has just been thrown into the cooler for ten years by the babylonians.It is a sad time for reggae music,a soldier has just been chained up.

Babylon try so much to run down reggae music and make life so difficult for reggae stars to make descent living as superstars.They push reggae to the background,away from everyday people, just like they try so much on hip hop as if reggae and hip hop music are antrax and blackman on his own has no market power.
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by ragdollz: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ooooookaaaayyyyy. . . .

So how many wraps you smoked??
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by EuroMeko(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
redsun:

How could Buju Banton have condescending so low by messing with poison and give babylon the chance to chain him up like a caged lion.

What could have made him do such a thing?Wasn't he making enough cash as a soul superstar to sustain a comfortable life style?

He has just been thrown into the cooler for ten years by the babylonians.It is a sad time for reggae music,a soldier has just been chained up.

Babylon try so much to run down reggae music and make life so difficult for reggae stars to make descent living as superstars.They push reggae to the background,away from everyday people, just like they try so much on hip hop as if reggae and hip hop music are antrax and blackman on his own has no market power.

I hear you ma bruda.

But you have to understand that Bujus dominance in the industry had passed.

Just like OJ Simpson, I was saddened that Buju handed himself over to "The Man" on a silver platter.
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
ragdollz:

Ooooookaaaayyyyy. . . .

So how many wraps you smoked??

Does it seem like a prophet is talking to you?Just common sense mr,it is happening right before your eyes
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by redsun(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
EuroMeko:

I hear you ma bruda.

But you have to understand that Bujus dominance in the industry had passed.

Just like OJ Simpson, I was saddened that Buju handed himself over to "The Man" on a silver platter.

Very much unexpected from Buju.His plight shows how a sage can easily give in to the things of the world.

Like the devil says,i will give you all the trappings of the world,if you just bow.

Rastaman don't bow.
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by russellino: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2011
Very sad stuff. His messing with that crap just broke my heart. It went against everything he represented. No be babylon i blame, buju f***ed up big time
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by strangest(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2011
redsun:

It is the Batty bwoy (GAY MEN), they want to lock up anybody that stand against HOMOSEXUAL. They did it to him because of his song, Boom bye bye Inna batty bwoy head
Re: The Frailty Of Buju Banton by redsun(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
strangest:

It is the Batty bwoy (man-lover MEN), they want to lock up anybody that stand against Same-sex. They did it to him because of his song, Boom bye bye Inna batty bwoy head

Funny.Buju was one of my favourite contemporary reggae artists,he use to come up with some soul searching and reflective lyrics.That is why i am so shocked he went down over nothing

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment News / Chris Brown And Rihanna Collaborates On Two Tracks. / Exclusive Video "UNITE" Olamide Ft Hcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.