Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? (613 Views)

Olamide May Spend 10years In Jail / The City That Keeps Hiphop Lock Down The Most In Niger / Peep+download A Cut From Lindsey Abudei (voice On Jagz' Greatest & Mi's Jehova) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by redsun(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Why is lindsey lohan treated like an untouchable princess in america,if it were to be a sister messing,she would have long be locked up for good.Oyinbo justice system sulks in-toto,it favours the rich and the well connected,the true born as oppose to the nobodies,.
Re: What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
thank you. the justice sysyem is the same all iver the world- always favours the privileged few. for celebs over there, the prison whole experience is just another publicity stunt for them.
Re: What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
@poster
you are right, the only reason she stays out of jail is because SHE IS WHITE!!!!!
Re: What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2011
It's not fair at all sha. They caught Buju Banton with cocaine and they've locked him away for 10 years. Lindsay Lohan can go to court with white powder on her nose and booze on her breath, and they'll only sentence her to 19 days in prison, release her in 3, and then she's doing interviews the following week about having to do hard time lol.

This one isn't even a three strikes matter. I've lost count. Drugs, alcohol, now stealing. She shouldn't be seeing the light of day.
Re: What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^î think that Buju is a bad example to compare with Lindsay. the idiot was caught red handed buying kilos of cocaine in a drug sting. i am sorry to say that he DESERVED JAIL (just like TI and all these idiot).

but for example, people like Wesley Snipes, Lil Kim or even Da Brat who got 10months in jail when she assaulted a women with a liquor bottle, while Courtney Love did the same thing and got 3 yrs probation.
Re: What Is It About Lindsey Lohan That Keeps Her Out Of Jail? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
I never said he didn't deserve jail though, did I? wink

If they catch him once and lock him away for a decade, then what's stopping them from locking Lindsay Lohan and her multiple offenses? She has how many DUIs on her record, as well as cocaine use. The DUI's is most important in my opinion because she's harming others. Very unfair sha. Paris Hilton served 19 days or so for her issues, Lindsay Lohan served less than two hours at one time. The judicial system in California is too lenient on the wrong people.

That's the point I was trying to make anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Alive In Dipp's Video Says Kosoronmbe / New Freestyle From Da God Mc, Kage / Amante Da Prez - Atl State Of Mind Video (atl Version Of Nas' Ny State Of Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.