Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? (1283 Views)

Forged Rolls Vatious Types And Functions In Industries / Daewoo Engineering Awarded $716 Million Thermal Power Plant Contract / Business Fidelity Bank One Of Ten Banks Awarded International Quality Standard C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? by murtalaa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
It never ceases to amaze me how low some nigerians could descend. Just last week Ndi-Okereke, former DG of NSE has been exposed and shamed. She claimed to have earned a PhD at New York city university but alas it was fake. What is with these igbos and forgery for goodness sake? What is even more bizarre is the award of professorship to her by UNN when she has never taught or conducted reasearch of any nature there. But UNN has really messed this one up. Lets not forget the dora's professorship appointment when she was a minister. I think UNN graduates should rise up and protest this one or stand the risk of been stigmatised of having and undeserved credentials.

source:
http://farooqkperogi..com/2011/06/ndi-okereke-onyiukes-fake-doctorate-and.html
Re: UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? by Odunnu: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
Who told you her certificate is fake?
By the way, Ndi Onyiuke is a visiting lecturer with UNN. I'v listened/watched her lecture Msc students.
Re: UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? by HighChief4(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^Why dont you just ignore the fo0ol
Re: UNN Awarded Professorship To Ndi-okereke Who Forged A Phd Degree? by murtalaa(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2011
Odunnu:

Who told you her certificate is fake?
By the way, Ndi Onyiuke is a visiting lecturer with UNN. I'v listened/watched her lecture Msc students.
follow the source and you will find your proof.

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. / The Economics Of Fuel Subsidy Removal, We Need Specific Details / How A $10 Domain Name Can Make You Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.