Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Just Before Christ's Second Coming: Would The Church Be Winning Or Or Losing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Before Christ's Second Coming: Would The Church Be Winning Or Or Losing (125 Views)

If Heaven And Hell Is Real. What Of The People That Lived Before Christ Came? / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Before Christ's Second Coming: Would The Church Be Winning Or Or Losing by fetcher36(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have asked this question couple of times and getting different answers each time.
Some Christians believe the church would be on top, while others believe the church will be in persecution mode just before His coming.

NOTE: Each group has bible references to back up their claim.

For me, I believe the church will be in persecution mode.
What do you believe?

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Success - Spiritual And All Round / How To Be Intimate With God / The Necessity Of Divine Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.