Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Atheism: A Religion With No God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism: A Religion With No God (1503 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Egyptian Parliament (allegedly) Moves To Make Atheism A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism: A Religion With No God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Atheism: A Religion with No God
by Mark Looy on May 1, 2017; last featured February 13, 2022

Atheists believe that religion should be kept out of public places. But what if atheistic humanism is a religion, too?

Get Answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50am On Feb 21, 2022
to use your own brain to know RIGHT from WRONG isnt a religion.... its called LIFE!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Neminc: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Atheism has a god........SATAN

3 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022
We've had religion for over 75,000 years, and yet crime is still a thing, religious people still commit crimes, many prison inmates are believers and we still need secular laws and punishments to reinforce moral precepts.

In fact, religions are used to encourage immorality, killing apostates is encouraged, child abuse and genital mutilation, homophobia, sexism and so on.

So no, we don't need religion at all.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

to use your own brain to know RIGHT from WRONG isnt a religion.... its called LIFE!!!

And you think believing God doesn't exist isn't an exercise of your belief? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
And you think believing God doesn't exist isn't an exercise of your belief? undecided

its a mental disorder to believe that there is an invisible being in the sky that will solve all your problem so long as you pray and pay tithes... especially when any intelligent person with a functioning brain can understand that your "supposed" invisible god hasnt done SHIIT but taking your money and not answering any of y'all prayers!

by the look of the BILLIONS of xtians who die every year due to accidents/illnesses/natural disaster/armed robbers/kidnappers/ritualist....or just hunger/unemployment/fraudsters etc....its fair to say that your god is either USELESS or a figment of your demented imagination!

Neminc:

so what you are saying is that anyone who doesnt stand with your mamba jambo nonsense of jesus and his father, automatically works for the devil?! i guess any other religion than xtianity is satanic, abi?!

3 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Each atheist has built a secret altar in his heart where he goes each morning to bow to himself just as Satan deceived them into believing in themselves! Genesis 3:4-5
But since Satan knew they are foolish he has become a god in their midst while they are looking down on one another since they don't want to believe (trust) in a supreme being! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its a mental disorder to believe that there is an invisible being in the sky that will solve all your problem so long as you pray and pay tithes... especially when any intelligent person with a functioning brain can understand that your "supposed" invisible god hasnt done SHIIT but taking your money and not answering any of y'all prayers!

It is rather schizophrenic to believe that you don't believe in the existence of God, something you cannot prove experimentally except you are telling me that you have all knowledge.

MrBrownJay1:

by the look of the BILLIONS of xtians who die every year due to accidents/illnesses/natural disaster/armed robbers/kidnappers/ritualist....or just hunger/unemployment/fraudsters etc....its fair to say that your god is either USELESS or a figment of your demented imagination!

We Christians are not necessarily better than our atheist counterparts it's just that we are better off. wink

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
It is rather schizophrenic to believe that you don't believe in the existence of God, something you cannot prove experimentally except you are telling me that you have all knowledge.

as proven above....you xtians are demented and will write any deluded nonsense to try to make an INVALID point valid! here is a clue: i can look up the sky and see that there is no god and that it doesnt exist AND you dont have an hint of a proof to the contrary....its all in your yeye brain!

what you write is as stupid as a hungry man saying that he is belly full while we can clearly hear his stomach growling of hunger!

We Christians are not necessarily better than our atheist counterparts it's just that we are better off. wink

anyone who believes that there is some invisible god in the sky that protects them (while we can all confirm that nobody is protecting the billions of xtians who died of hunger/illnesses/natural disasters/armed robbery/kidnappers/ritualist etc)...will also foolishly believe that he is better off than anyone else.

thats why i am saying over and over that you people are MENTALLY DERANGED!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as proven above....you xtians are demented and will write any deluded nonsense to try to make an INVALID point valid! here is a clue: i can look up the sky and see that there is no god and that it doesnt exist AND you dont have an hint of a proof to the contrary....its all in your yeye brain!

what you write is as stupid as a hungry man saying that he is belly full while we can clearly hear his stomach growling of hunger!

anyone who believes that there is some invisible god in the sky that protects them (while we can all confirm that nobody is protecting the billions of xtians who died of hunger/illnesses/natural disasters/armed robbery/kidnappers/ritualist etc)...will also foolishly believe that he is better off than anyone else.

A mad man would think all others are mad except for himself. If I look at a building I can conclude that the building was built by human intelligence and if I look up and see creation I can safely conclude that there is intelligence behind it but it is atheists that are not only spiritually blind they are equally physically blind as you have just proved in your write up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by kimco(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is me. Does God exist? Maybe! But I or any one has had no evidence to prove that claim so Im skeptical. I don't believe. People claim they KNOW God exists but cannot prove it to be so, How can you KNOW something you cannot prove to be so?. That is essentially what a belief system is, not knowing but have faith that it is. And you know what? That is fine. It stops being fine when it is used against others to prejudice, hurt and even kill. That's why I am against religion. Even if God was real, I cannot get behind what "his people" are putting others through. If God exists, I want to believe he or she or they are not what you people protray him/she/they to be. He/she/they should be better than that.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by kimco(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This is a bit harsh bro. Are you not tired of fighting and name calling? Make your point, if they won't listen others will. Your insults only gears them up for defense
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
A mad man would think all others are mad except for himself. If I look at a building I can conclude that the building was built by human intelligence and if I look up and see creation I can safely conclude that there is intelligence behind it but it is atheists that are not only spiritually blind they are equally physically blind as you have just proved in your write up. undecided

here below is the beauty of that XTIANITY SCAM...

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
kimco:
This is a bit harsh bro. Are you not tired of fighting and name calling? Make your point, if they won't listen others will. Your insults only gears them up for defense

i am sorry to say that i fully believe that xtians are demented people with yeye fish brain and mentally deranged.... thats not an insult, thats my undiluted opinion on xtians and their views.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by kimco(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry to say that i fully believe that xtians are demented people with yeye fish brain and mentally deranged.... thats not an insult, thats my undiluted opinion on xtians and their views.

So do you want them to see your point or you want to antagonise them?
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2022
kimco:
So do you want them to see your point or you want to antagonise them?

this is a forum where everyone has the right to express their views. the above is my opinion, and i certainly shouldnt sugarcoat it... as this is exactly what i think of xtians (or any other religious follow-follow sheep like Olaadegbu).
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by kimco(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is a forum where everyone has the right to express their views. the above is my opinion, and i certainly shouldnt sugarcoat it... as this is exactly what i think of xtians (or any other religious follow-follow sheep like Olaadegbu).

Sorry I disturbed you bro. I thought our objectives were aligned
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2022
kimco:
Sorry I disturbed you bro. I thought our objectives were aligned

i dont know about your objectives, but mine are to express my views openly...
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by WoundedLamb: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

That's clearly an insult and you know it. If you insult or antagonize people who don't share your own beliefs, then how are you different from the so-called Jihadists? The moment you start hurling insults at people is the moment you stop communicating. You can't discriminate against a people and tag it your view. What do you think this place would be like if we all start reacting the same way to those who don't share our beliefs? You'd probably insult me too or find a way to justify your intolerance. I considered that before quoting you.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:
That's clearly an insult and you know it. If you insult or antagonize people who don't share your own beliefs, then how are you different from the so-called Jihadists? The moment you start hurling insults at people is the moment you stop communicating. You can't discriminate against a people and tag it your view. What do you think this place would be like if we all start reacting the same way to those who don't share our beliefs? You'd probably insult me too or find a way to justify your intolerance. I considered that before quoting you.

you can call it whatever you like, but in my book religious people are mentally deranged people.... thats my opinion, you can compare that to whatever you like (jihadist/terrorism or even evil sef), i could care less.

thats not discrimination, thats an intelligent person's assertion. now, you can continue to believe all you want that there is an invisible man in the sky who needs your money to fulfill empty prayers, it certainly doesnt change my above point on religious people and their mental disorder.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Atheists believe that religion should be kept out of public places. But what if atheistic humanism is a religion, too?

grin it is a religion of being Anti-God.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

It is continuously say that WRONG is RIGHT and RIGHT is WRONG, is a religion grin
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Neminc:

Yeah! But they do not want to admit it. grin
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Wisesaying001:
We've had religion for over 75,000 years, and yet crime is still a thing, religious people still commit crimes, many prison inmates are believers and we still need secular laws and punishments to reinforce moral precepts.

In fact, religions are used to encourage immorality, killing apostates is encouraged, child abuse and genital mutilation, homophobia, sexism and so on.

So no, we don't need religion at all.

Therefore, you add one more religion called "Anti-Religion" grin

And now you PREACH people should be allowed to commit crimes and not be punished.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

grin
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its a mental disorder to believe that there is an invisible being in the sky...

You did not answer the question asked! grin

MrBrownJay1:

so what you are saying is that anyone who doesnt stand with your mamba jambo nonsense of jesus and his father, automatically works for the devil?! i guess any other religion than xtianity is satanic, abi?!

Nope!

We are saying "Do you do very wicked and evil things eg sleep with people's wives, murder your colleague because he is better than you, lay false accusations etc?"

If yes, then you are a very dutifully son of satan
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

You wrongly mix Church going with Christ Following, they are not The Same.

Christians are Better and it is Church goers who suffer these afflictions.

A Christian lives life with a full smile and also dies on his bed with a smile.

You probably have not met a Christian, for they are very very few maybe 1 in 10,000 people.

But church goers are all over the place, even right here in nairaland.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I proved it for the past 3 years with more than an obvious proof that a mannequin who lives in the mall, will never know you are it's creator, same for Camrys in the car park and not one of you could counter.

So it is you people exercising your power to be self infflicted blind.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

grin
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Get Answers

[img]https://c./D0IFxCYfuj4AAAAC/yawn-guy.gif[/img]
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by FatherOfJesus: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Get Answers

This one is MaxInDHouse brother in irrationality.
Yours is even better, atleast you didn't call football a religion like MaxInDHouse cheesy
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here below is the beauty of that XTIANITY SCAM...

Where is the evidence God does not exist? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Loss For Creationism In The American Courts / Truths Pastors Must Tell Their Congregation About Being Successful In Life / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Our Sufficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.