Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,033 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity (5679 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by GreatAxeMan: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's actually sad all the indignities that Christians suffer in Egypt. Mûdslîmés are real scum and vermin.

TheSourcerer:
This happened six years ago: Egyptian Christians protected practicing Muslims, and Egyptian Muslims protected practicing Christians.

On New Year’s Day, Radical Muslims had attacked Coptic Christians exiting a New Year service. 23 people were killed and 97 more were injured.

Instead of retaliating against the Muslims, the Christians of Egypt (Coptic) formed rings to protect praying Muslims
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Datboredberry

Babies are so sweet, so adorable.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ihavethingstodo: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't even know why I start shedding tears looking at these pictures, it must be the weather cry, nice one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
I don't even know why I start shedding tears looking at these pictures, it must be the weather cry, nice one!
nah its because you're a rare gem

I wish I could feel that euphoric enough to shed a tear I'm not emotionless its just unnessesary almost unnatural, I do enny you rarity.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ihavethingstodo: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
nah its because you're a rare gem

I wish I could feel that euphoric enough to shed a tear I'm not emotionless its just unnessesary almost unnatural, I do enny you rarity.

Maybe because am a mum! Na man you be na grin, some men hardly shed tears,one of the features of [b]SOME [/b]men! grin

I just love this!
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by patosky55(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
since we are on thread about humanity, let me use this opportunity to solicit for help from people here to assist me with anything to keep body and soul going, I have been looking for job since last year, its not forthcoming, I swear with my life I only have 200 naira which I have to cut my food expenses to save a little for 2moro, anyone who has a heart to help me should please help me with any amount, thanks and God bless you
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Benwallt(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I need a hug
Candidlady
Mufasalion
blacks are always there at the wrong time. Common tie while others are saving life
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
blacks are always there at the wrong time. Common tie while others are saving life
so my quote me I don't share your opinion
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by LadiesForever(f): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Children... I saw these pictures some time ago...

Including a picture of a young girl who tried to help a statue of Jesus carry his cross...

Touching!

And I'm angry with you!

You thread on the most beautiful planets! I wasn't mentioned!

Anything space, please mention me!

Trouble!
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Quarantine Friends
this one no serous

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Hug
Hug
Hug

Hug
Hug

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug

Hug. Hug

kiss kiss kiss smiley
was going through this thread yeah xx
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by correctguy101(m): 11:12am On May 09
TheSourcerer:
Actions just like this have happened many times in many countries. I only wish they could happen more often. There have also been cases of Muslims protecting Christians and Jews

Aye,..

The elites won't let such seed grow. What would they stand to gain from a united front from those they suppress and oppress...

Funny thing is it'll be in this same group of masses that they'll pick the soldiers they'll use to tear this unity apart...

Devious bastaards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Timetable 2024 Released | Download PDF / ASUU Today / Countries With Easy Student Visa And Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.