Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) (799 Views)

Chelsea Are Close To Winning D League / Top Secret To Winning The World Cup!!! / Back To Winning Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by christkid: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
[i][/i] Am surprising that after spending so much money man u, can't beat the same inter arsenal outclassed in a pre season match. So Arsenal should not be counted out for lots of trophy's this coming season
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by A40(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
@christkid
Thats a good point hmm i just hope those guys would not make me lose my 100 pounds bet o!
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by ladebi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
A Man U fan is going to tell you that Zlatan was not in Inters match against Arsenal.
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by A40(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
Could you tell me what difference he would have made? angry hello!!! We didnt have Rosicky Eduardo Gilberto Adebayor Walcott please so long as they wore their Inter Milan jersey
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by ladebi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
Please can you kindly take out Walcotts name out the list.
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by A40(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
And why if i may ask?is he not an Arsenal player/ a very good one at that
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by fuwaolu: 5:29am On Aug 03, 2007
JUST DONT REALLY BELIEVE MAN U CAN TAKE ANY TROPHY DIS SEASON,THEY CANT MATCH UP WITH BIG TEAMS ITS ONLY THE SMALL TEAMS THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OFF,NEWAYS SMALL TEAM NO DEY AGAIN
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by Jackal(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2007
christkid:

[i][/i] Am surprising that after spending so much money man u, can't beat the same inter arsenal outclassed in a pre season match. So Arsenal should not be counted out for lots of trophy's this coming season

The author of this thread is as STUPID as the thread itself.
Man Utd after spending so much money? Did any of the new signings even kick a ball against Inter Milan?
Why can't people reason with their brains and talk with their arse?
Anderson, Hargreaves and Nani were not even on the bench so what has United's summer spendings gotta do with the match?
Technically, according to the author, whoever wins all his pre-season games will carry on and win the league.  Yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep living in your fool's paradise.
Pre-season games ARE pre-season games. It is like a PREP-EXAM.
You can lose all your pre-season games and still WIN the title, You can win all your pre-season games and come 4th like Arsenal did in 2005/06.
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by kitaun(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2007
@A-40

U GET BIG TIME QUERY O! angry

why respond to this thread in the first instance, fashi club sentiments we dont need these senseless threads abeg wink cool
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by RuuDie(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2007
@poster,

don't worry let Arsenal that outclassed Inter; that UTD couldn't, come and outclass the rest of the premiership this season. . . .  we all d'ey watch!
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by justkunmi(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2007
STUPID THREAD!!!
STUPID AUTHOR!!!!

I just knew something like this was gonna come up, sooner or later. . .

So, cos United lost a friendly game to Inter, the additions to the team are now useless??

STUPID THREAD I SAY. .
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STUPID AUTHOR

woulda allowed it to pass but I jus had to say something cos these people wont stop creating STUPID THREADS.

Seun should disable the NEW TOPIC button in sports section for now!!!!
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by omogeni(f): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
STUPID THREAD!!!
STUPID AUTHOR!!!!

I just knew something like this was going to come up, sooner or later. . .

So, because United lost a friendly game to Inter, the additions to the team are now useless??

STUPID THREAD I SAY. .
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STUPID AUTHOR

woulda allowed it to pass but I jus had to say something because these people wont stop creating STUPID THREADS.

Seun should disable the NEW TOPIC button in sports section for now!!!!

Let me say I feel you and I totally agree with you.
Lets wait for the new season and well haters will be haters.
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by A40(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
@kit
No vex

Una wey no like the thread why did you now post on it? make una free the guy bunch of bloodclots and haters
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by kitaun(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Spending Not Equal To Winning(poor Man Utd) by tosinadeda: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2007
Stupid thread agreed
but stupid author! thats uncalld 4 justkunmi

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi / Ghana - Football Nation / F1 News:hamilton Wins F1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.