Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? (57253 Views)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by DropsMic(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
FireUpNow:
They breed like pigs and take sex to be every day delicacy

We belong to a race of people that don't know how to do nothing but moan, pray and have babies. The whole thing is just sad.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by DropsMic(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

All the population ain’t stupid. Just bad leaders.

Politicians are not the problem with Nigeria. They're a reflection of the average Nigerian. We deserve our leaders

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by BigManPeter(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
kenny714433:
smiley

The truth is that there are millions of elements yet to be discovered on earth.

It will take the next generation with more sophisticated technology to discover some.

Just like the day I discovered a ring trapped in between a rock in my village farm, upon putting the golden ring on, I was seeing things of other realm. I can't even understand what I saw because I just felt like a new born baby seeing for the first time.

I saw things moving, things I couldn't even fathom what they were. I don't even know if the place was beautiful or ugly but definitely, it was something magical and out of this world.

Funny enough, immediately I was able to pull it off my finger, I saw the whole village in our farm searching frantically. I was surprised as someone screamed my name and everyone ran towards me as if I won medal.

I asked what was wrong and they told me I've been missing for the past two days.
Till today, the secret lies in the confines of my mind and the ring..... I won't say it so nairalanders won't start treasure hunting for "MY PRECIOUS"

Interesting... If this is true, Please do you still have the ring?
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Edusouls(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yes indeed naturaly rich than any other continent in the world
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by CaptainFM1: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich

Africans are poor. Modern wealth is not what is below our feet, but what we have in our head.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by deebrownneymar: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
This adds to the research I’ve come across and further convinces me that aliens are real.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Goldbw122(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
mmsen:

And Africans are disturbingly ignorant which is why they do not value their own people or land.

But they cling to stupid Middle Eastern mythology for dear life. lipsrsealed
That is the problem, I wish if they can return to their senses, it would have been great
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Goldbw122(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
wiseoneking:
Yes, Rich in poverty
The politician just want this country to go down, as soon as possible, I just pray that they realize what they are doing on time, and quit the greedy, then focus on their home land, rather than focusing and funding another man's country.
Tzar:
Yeah I agree, Africa is rich, but insanely stupid.
Yeah the leaders are, they just need a rethink, or else they will be greatly sorry for the action they took back in the years... A country filled with major resources, is like a dump site for refuse and it is a shame.. that is why foreign country hate us because of the image we postrate to the world.

CaptainFM1:

Africans are poor. Modern wealth is not what is below our feet, but what we have in our head.
Yeah, if we can think outside the box, they the sky is our limited.. to be able to get things done by action in this country, you know when the government force some decisions on Africa's they don't reject they just plainly accept and go with the flow, but in foreign country they riot and show the government that they don't want this current action and decisions in the country, but in my dear country everyone just accept.. and that is the citizens fault..

Hmm God bless Africa.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by FireUpNow(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
DropsMic:

We belong to a race of people that don't know how to do nothing but moan, pray and have babies. The whole thing is just sad.
that aspect of religion is what is baffling me, they will pray and shout to heavens. Still they do things that normal humans shouldn't be doing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Shedybliss(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
This alien news done tire me
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by LILTJAY: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
DropsMic:

But cursed with a conscientiously stupid population

We have the most stupid politicians in the world (politicians who'd rather buy a house in thw White man's land than build a functional hospital in their own community)

We also have the most stupid citizens in the world (

citizens who don't mind exchanging 8 years of their lives for money that can only afford to get them a plate of food,

citizens who would rather engage in tribalistic banter online than come together and work for the betterment of their own country,

citizens who would rather adapt to bad governance than band together and fight the power)

We also have the most stupid criminals, pastors, lecturers etc. Infact we have the most stupid of everything amd it's just so sad.
fact is the black race is the most useless race on earth...
A race that will rather run to countries of other races that the people built with their sweats, than build their own countries. ...
Fucking corrupt race

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by LILTJAY: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
FireUpNow:
that aspect of religion is what is baffling me, they will pray and shout to heavens. Still they do things that normal humans shouldn't be doing.
fucking race that can't build their own habitat. .
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Therri: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Africa is rich but useless leaders
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Bahamas95(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Since it was found in Africa they won't hype it.

Assuming Egypt na oyibo country nobody for hear word for Africa.
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Menace2Society(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I don't know if this is the right section to share this though so forgive me...

Source 1: ArchaeologyWorld
Source 2: Infinity Explorers
IPOB tribalist so u sabi good topic?
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Aaay: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
No
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Rain fall from the sky, does that mean rain is from alien world grin we know its from the clouds... Just because they havent know it origin does not mean its not from planet earth....
There are still many things that haven't been discovered
Re: Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? by Gamesmart: 2:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
Africa is rich

Africa is:

Rich in natural resources.

Poor in human resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Qatar / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. / Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.