Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot (639 Views)

FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot by Sirqt5(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot by PlayerMeji: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
When the

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot by kansoboy: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
If I send my son abroad, and he chose to be acting saviour or good guy over their rather than him to be minding his biz . I will personally use village ppl to bring him back alive to Nigeria.

What am saying..sons and daughters in abroad old mind Ur biz and keep Ur life, Ur parents value u more than any thing else.

Close Ur eyes and walk away from anything that dose not concern u....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Who Stopped Rape Told ‘You’re Dead Meat’ Before Being Shot by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
At least he will go to heaven for defending the defenseless, rising up against injustice and cruelty and standing up for justice and equity. He literally laid down his life to save her.

(1) (Reply)

"I Can’t Spend My Billions On Family So I Want To Help Others Before I Go" / Church General Overseer Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport. / Na Your Father You Arrest:Man Tells Police Officers Who Accosted Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.