Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 (25570 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Oestersunds FK: Europa League (1 - 2) On 22nd February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Up the chels
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Psalmemmy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
olatade:
Best team ever
luck
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by AbarisFather(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
F T D
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by kaychampion: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Better win tonight because Liverpool await you on Sunday
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Pacesetter123(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

And that is why it is good to have wise leaders.....,... Believe me, Russia never wanted to invade Ukraine..... If they wanted to do that, they would have done that long time ago.......... But Ukrainian alliance with American is forcing Russia to push back....... You see, when when you have biden family and other senior American and western citizen meddling in Ukrainian politics, economy and military since 2014 coup against Russia, it is only wise for Russia to take charge as Ukraine is their nextdoor neighbor..........

The only end to this crises is for Ukraine to cut their alligence with America and stay neutral as an independent country... Forget about joining NATO or Russia and stay on your own........ Russia need a buffer zone against the west and Ukraine should provide That by stay neutral.

No western power or NATO can fight Russia if they chose to invade Ukraine because of what is at stake "world nuclear war 3"....... This time around America and their western allies including Russia themselves will be turned to desert overnight.
Will Russia and Ukraine play against Chelsea or Lillie today?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Highman56: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
2:1 qoute me anywhere
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by minaxy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chelsea all the way.
Blue is the color
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Gunayo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emmypure:
I don carry Chelsea win and over 2.5 with 20 k
I hope you no go waste that money Oooooh. Instead you should have played Chelsea win and under 2.5 or Chelsea win and no goal. Anyway best of luck.
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by uunwanaobong3: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Everything including investment from Russia should be cancelled because of the war in Ukraine..................... Infact, Chelsea should be relegated because of their investment linked to the Russian state through abrahimovich.

Chelsea money and trophies has been soiled with Ukrainian blood.......... Their trophies has been stained with blood.

Infact Chelsea should be ban from playing football forever because of their blood money.
No wonder all their fans behave like Putin.... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
What's gonna be is gonna be. Chelsea to win, but they will struggle before the victory comes.
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gwan2:
My own be say..make UK Government no try disrupt the reigning world champions success story…this one wey dem don start to sanction Russians high net-worth individuals and freeze their assets because of Putin
Abramovich has already been vindicated na.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Honestly, I just wish James and Chilwell were available. They offer soooo much both defensively and offensively.

That said, defeating Lille shouldn't be a big deal for Chelsea. But as usual, we may struggle a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Atticusxsz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Everything including investment from Russia should be cancelled because of the war in Ukraine..................... Infact, Chelsea should be relegated because of their investment linked to the Russian state through abrahimovich.

Chelsea money and trophies has been soiled with Ukrainian blood.......... Their trophies has been stained with blood.

Infact Chelsea should be ban from playing football forever because of their blood money.
No wonder all their fans behave like Putin.... Hahaha

Is it not better to behave like Putin as a Chelsea supporter than behaving like Buhari as a Nigerian? grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
post=110448200:
Each of the Blues’ three group stage games at the Bridge ended in victory with a clean-sheet and all of us @[/b] would be happy to take a repeat of that into the decisive second leg in three weeks’ time.

[b]BLUES FOR LIFE.

BLUES till Jesus comes.

The Sky will always be BLUE
why you no reply my mention
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by ubongdo33: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Breaking:full time result:chelsea 1 Lille 2
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Myke99: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
ogododo:
Champions League football is back as Chelsea welcome Ligue 1 champions Lille to Stamford Bridge.

It's been a long wait for the last 16 of Europe's premier competition with the Blues undergoing some difficult form but also lifting the Club World Cup since sealing qualification.

The important games now start stacking up with Chelsea looking to have a strong start against Lille in their opening leg before having to turn their thoughts to Liverpool in the Carabao Cup final.

As so often this season, thoughts of who can maintain the workload and which players need a rest and when will be present at the forefront of Thomas Tuchel's mind alongside the simple importance of winning.

Na only mumu go say Chelsea go loose this match
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by YoungAncient1: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Don't start Lukaku. Don't start Lukaku. Don't start Lukaku angry

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Team news
Chelsea v Lille (20:00 GMT)

Romelu Lukaku drops to the bench as Thomas Tuchel makes three changes from the Chelsea side that beat Crystal Palace last time out.

Cesar Azpilicueta returns and captains the Blues while Marcos Alonso and Mateo Kovacic come in.

Chelsea XI: Mendy, Christensen, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante, Kovacic, Alonso, Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic.

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Jorginho, Lukaku, Werner, Loftus-Cheek, Bettinelli, Chalobah, Saul, Mount, Kenedy, Sarr, Vale.

Lille have 38-year-old former Southampton defender Jose Fonte in their defence while 16-goal striker Jonathan David leads the attack.

Former Manchester United forward Angel Gomes is on the bench.

Lille XI: Leo Jardim, Celik, Fonte, Botman, Djalo, Onana, Xeka, Andre, Sanches, David, Bamba.

Subs: Grbic, Gudmundsson, Ben Arfa, Yilmaz, Lihadji, Gomes, Weah, Zhegrova, Bradaric, Raux.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by ellizy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emmypure:
I don carry Chelsea win and over 2.5 with 20 k
Make we know come here story that touches about gambling ohhh
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Adama0: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let's go blues
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by uunwanaobong3: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gwan2:
My own be say..make UK Government no try disrupt the reigning world champions success story…this one wey dem don start to sanction Russians high net-worth individuals and freeze their assets because of Putin

Chelsea never see anything yet..... When once EU and Britain start to seized and liquidate all Russian billionaires assets.... Believe me Chelsea football club will fall into administration, the club assets will be liquidated, all the trophies won under abrahimovich will be confiscated, points will be deducted and Chelsea will be in relegation zone, the players will start leaving and Chelsea will return to where they were before 2004.... Here in Nigeria there will be less noise pollution and people will start walking free at night without fear of being attack by tout (agbero) Chelsea fans......... There will be peace in the world..... And I will start enjoying football once again without fear of Chelsea fans next to me just as it was before 2004.

I am patiently waiting for all the sanction on Chelsea bloody Russian investment..... Hahahaha.... Premier league, FIFA, UEFA should immediately take action and strip all the bloody trophies from this corrupt club who have soiled their hands with the blood of the innocent Ukrainians.

Filthy club........ I spit and pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
1 - Unai Emery has only won 1 of his 6 games in the knockout stages of the #UCL (D1 L4), losing the last 3 in a row. Indeed, Emery has seen his side be eliminated in all 3 of his previous Round of 16 ties – once with Valencia in 2010-11 and with PSG in 16-17 and 17-18.

Team news: Villarreal vs Juventus

Villarreal XI: Rulli, Foyth, Albiol, Torres, Pedraza, Capoue, Lo Celso, Parejo, Moreno, Danjuma, Chukwueze

Juventus XI: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Danilo, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Locatelli, McKennie, Rabiot, Morata, Vlahovic
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Essence20(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Any link to stream the match live please?
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Essence20(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enoch3721:
Team news
Chelsea v Lille (20:00 GMT)

Romelu Lukaku drops to the bench as Thomas Tuchel makes three changes from the Chelsea side that beat Crystal Palace last time out.

Cesar Azpilicueta returns and captains the Blues while Marcos Alonso and Mateo Kovacic come in.

Chelsea XI: Mendy, Christensen, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante, Kovacic, Alonso, Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic.

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Jorginho, Lukaku, Werner, Loftus-Cheek, Bettinelli, Chalobah, Saul, Mount, Kenedy, Sarr, Vale.

Lille have 38-year-old former Southampton defender Jose Fonte in their defence while 16-goal striker Jonathan David leads the attack.

Former Manchester United forward Angel Gomes is on the bench.

Lille XI: Leo Jardim, Celik, Fonte, Botman, Djalo, Onana, Xeka, Andre, Sanches, David, Bamba.

Subs: Grbic, Gudmundsson, Ben Arfa, Yilmaz, Lihadji, Gomes, Weah, Zhegrova, Bradaric, Raux.
Any link for live streaming of the match?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by Gwan2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Chelsea never see anything yet..... When once EU and Britain start to seized and liquidate all Russian billionaires assets.... Believe me Chelsea football club will fall into administration, the club assets will be liquidated, all the trophies won under abrahimovich will be confiscated, points will be deducted and Chelsea will be in relegation zone, the players will start leaving and Chelsea will return to where they were before 2004.... Here in Nigeria there will be less noise pollution and people will start walking free at night without fear of being attack by tout (agbero) Chelsea fans......... There will be peace in the world..... And I will start enjoying football once again without fear of Chelsea fans next to me just as it was before 2004.

I am patiently waiting for all the sanction on Chelsea bloody Russian investment..... Hahahaha.... Premier league, FIFA, UEFA should immediately take action and strip all the bloody trophies from this corrupt club who have soiled their hands with the blood of the innocent Ukrainians.

Filthy club........ I spit and pass.

O boy na one person get hate for club like this…Baba,,Kai Kai, Chelsea go soon send you to your early grave.

All the frustration wey life and Buhari don deal with you, na Chelsea you see pour for…early grave sure for you

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel on BT Sport: "I felt he (Romelu Lukaku) was a bit tired and exhausted, he has played a lot, extra-times, travelling and it was not the best performance (v Crystal Palace) so maybe it is easier to come off the bench and turn things around if needed. "The two systems are not too different, we played 4-1-4-1 against Palace and now we have closer distances in passing. We have four players for the counter-attacks and if in doubt then go with what everyone is used to. We felt no need to change it. "Perfect stage for the underdog to overperform, Lille are a physical team, disciplined team and have absolutely nothing to lose. It makes their preparation easier but we are here to give them a hard time, implement our style and intensity and take care of the result by performance and work rate."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 24th October 2017 / Chelsea vs Manchester United - (0 - 0) On 28th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.