Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

You Can Move That Mountain I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Move That Mountain I (261 Views)

You Can Move That Mountain II / That Mountain Confronting You Is Surmountable / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Move That Mountain I by kpakpandoN(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
From the context of Mark 11:22-26, we will describe mountains as structures or objects purposely designed to impede movement, interfere with communication, prevent understanding, and ultimately obstruct progress. To obstruct in this regard is to oppose, disturb, attack, pull down, work against, or constitute a barrier to the success of an individual or project. Some objects used in the Bible to represent mountains include barriers, gates, walls, poverty, sickness, slavery, sieges, and imprisonment. All the examples mentioned here exist in physical and spiritual dimensions, but spiritual mountains are much more difficult to overcome. Therefore, those who are held bound by any, or a combination of two or more of these factors would find it extremely difficult to succeed in life. Anyone suffering from any such obstruction has his or her life characterized by hardship, time-wasting, stagnancy, barrenness, fruitless efforts, procrastination, and failure. These conditions have consistently proven insurmountable by human efforts, but Mark 10:27 says, “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it Is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible”. I pray that every mountain in your life shall be moved today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Matthew 17:20 says, “..for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you’. Therefore, faith is required to move a mountain, be it of sin, poverty, or sickness. My Daddy is the creator of heaven and the earth; all power in heaven and on earth belongs to Him. He is greater than the greatest, He is the Almighty. Therefore, His ability to move mountains and destroy barriers in your life is not in doubt. Zechariah 4:7 says, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain…” Furthermore, God has ordained and empowered His anointing as a means of destroying barriers and yokes of all dimensions, according to Isaiah 10:27 which says, “..And the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing”.

Beloved, you can move any mountain blocking your path to greatness if you surrender your life to Jesus Christ and put all your faith in Him.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

CAC President Set To Dedicate Centralized Bible Study Manual / Russia - Ukraine War! Will It Escalate? Find Out More!! #prophecy #prophecies / My Experience Acting As Jesus On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.