Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

One Nation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Nation (1904 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / Inspector Lai Shot His Only Child At The Yoruba Nation Rally In Ojota Lagos / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nation by dodoatirice: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
10:00pm

(Call drops on the other end)

(Thunder rumbles in the far distance)
(Then a heavy downpour begins)

Shadow watched as the straight lines of bullet shaped rain water hit the hood of the car and bounced an inch before getting lost in the midst of rain water that washed off the trunk of his matted black tinted Benz. The ever blazing air condition that engulfed his car made him feel at ease as he suddenly liked the vibe the rain that was falling outside and the cool and chilly atmosphere inside the car. Outside the car, the Black bitvch car sat, and it even looked more beautiful in the hard drizzling rain. Shadow always liked quality things, and as a kid he will always wait till his piggy banky accumulated the required amount to buy a pair of shoes. But then in the present day, Shadow understood that his line of work afforded him all these luxuries, as the caliber of people on his contract list or people who contracted him were people of the high class, people with money and power. Of anything went wrong in the upper echelons, Shadow was the contract guy. They thought he was the best. And were they wrong? He’s never missed a hit and everytime He gave info that the contract was executed successfully, they rewarded him handsomely. Payment in dollars, and numerous foreign currencies and gifts, cars of the highest spec. Shadow was a one way traffic and his loyalty to whoever put him on a contract made him endeared to his contractors as they always had another job for him after the last one. But tonight was a night where the target was a presidential aspirant and the pay, the biggest he’d ever receive to terminate a person. The text read,

‘Kill that idiot’

Shadow had seen Bolade Popson on Tv, young, Elegant, Vibrant, Charismatic, cute, fit and tall. He’d entered into the presidential race as an underdog and the big wigs didn’t see him as a problem at first until the youths threw their supports behind him not because they believe he could bring a change, but because they were mainly tired of the old men running the country to rags. And Bolade and his new formed political party looked like a breathe of fresh air and if Bolade was not a sweet talker or a propagandist, then he was the change the Country needed but change could kiss Shadow’s ass as Bolade was dead meat tonight. Sitting in the car, shadow drew his plans as the said person he was contracted to delete had the love of the people and also he had too much security detail. Shadow put away his ipad, popped a mentos bubble gum and drove off in the rain.

Shadow brought the Benz to a halt in front of One country hotel, this time the rain had stopped. He observed the edifice for a minute and drove off towards another hotel close by ‘West Indies’ he checked into west Indies and while inside the privacy of the room he lodged in he set his briefcase on the counter unlocked it, picked a glock a glock 19, the types that was only available to people who worked for the Fbi in the USA. A goft from alhaji Tanko. But why would an assassin even try to use s glock to assassinate a high profile person with so much security detail?

Ans: Shadow had done a lot of marks man killings and this time he wanted a bit of action so he’d use a weapon that would enable him go in and experience grand-theft auto in realife Shadow wanted some action, a type of i shoot at you you shoot at me scenario” in his ipad he scripted everything, he kills a security operative then that’s 50 points. He kills the target 1000point. If he can amass 3000 points in one run then he’d buy himself a Buggati as a reward so tonight the casualty numbers would be much. Shadow strapped on his weapon and then exited the room. Outisde, a ride was waiting. Then the ride took him back to One country hotel. Paid the fare and found a spot then waited. 30 minutes later, a convoy of SUVs arrive.

Shadow:
Its show time.

Shadow popped another gum drew his weapon them shot at the first Guy in suit and he fell with a thud. Then then a bee hive of bullets in reply flew in the direction the now frantic and alert security detail to the aspiring presidential candidate. Shouts of “Secure and evacuate main man” rented the air from i should say the head of the security team that led the convoy.

Gboah!! Another shot rang and another security guy hit the earth. But Shadow had been spotted, they sent a second batch of bullets flying to where Shadow was which made him give up his invisibility and run and as he ran, they traced him with the bullets till they expended their rounds and had to reload then Shadow reappeared again and this time,

Gboa!
Gboa!!
Gboa!!!

Three more guys hit the earth.

4 Likes

Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
cc Bukolaberry
Hakeem
Re: One Nation by Hungerbadoo: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mr rice and plantain is back!
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Mr rice and plantain is back!

Walahi lol
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Then Shadow came out from his cover and hit 2 more guys and needed to reload. Swiftly, he took cover again. Crick crock kraaa! Catridge changed, glock rebalances and admist heavy breathing, he changes cover again and again and again till he ran riot around most of the security guys. Shadow was too professional for them as he was fast and moved from cover to cover like a chameleon. They saw some or most of his movements but couldn’t get him. Then some had to run as the heat Shadow brought with him was too much. The shootout lasted about 4 minutes, and now everything had subsided, boddies scattered on the floor obeying the clarion call of death. What was left was ruins, enough casualties.. the street where the hotel was, very empty and silent, the front of the hotel where this took place, and quieted down and you could sense that the people inside were fearing for their lives. Outside of the hotel, bullets had broken and driven into all the fancy lights and the fencing of the hotel. Enough casualties and points for Shadows self-games. His own escape from reality. Shadow stood on the spot where he made his last kill and in one of the Four SUVs that arrived the scene, Bolade Popsin was there. Then Shadow walked to where the Suv was and dragged Bolade Popson down from the car and dragged him to a safe distance. Shadow looked on as Bolade Popson begged for his life and even offered to pay him or give him whatever he wants, he didn’t finish that sentence when Shadow squeezed the trigger and the bullet hit Bolade Popson in the mouth and disfigured his once cute face. Then 4more shots to make fore Sure Bolade died. Bastard!! Shadow muttered. Mission completed.

NIGERIA
Magodo GRa Phase two
7:00 am

Shadow woke up and the events of the night replayed in his head. Oh no wonder he felt very sore. He dragged himself to the kitchen and the tv that hung on the wall of the lavishly furnished kitchen display.

TIA NEWS NGERIA

PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT ASSASINATED!!

Shadows phone rang and he picked.

3 Likes

Re: One Nation by Haakeem(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2022
dodoatirice:
cc Bukolaberry
Haakeem
i don land like this.

This one go hot, i don see am like this.

Next pls.
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Haakeem:
i don land like this.

100 Boss
Re: One Nation by Serial48(f): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Sweetheart Dodo,

From your number one fan from ATL USA, the moment i read the first post and the second update, you put me on a hook. Can you post more? This is intriguing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Serial48:
Sweetheart Dodo,

From your number one fan from ATL USA, the moment i read the first post and the second update, you put me on a hook. Can you post more? This is intriguing

Thank you, yes I’ll post more this morning
Re: One Nation by Bukolaberry(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2022
dodoatirice:
cc Bukolaberry Hakeem
yippee I love this,
Re: One Nation by silverlinen(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
He who kills by the sword, dies by the sword.
Make we see how shadow go survive.
Dodo let's go there
Shey you don update for blog site?
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
He who kills by the sword, dies by the sword.
Make we see how shadow go survive.
Dodo let's go there
Shey you don update for blog site?

No I haven’t but i will boss
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yeah, yeah okay, yeah. Shadow spoke to Alhaji Danjuma in a tone that suggested that he wanted to be left alone and the call only dropped When Alhaji Danjuma had affirmed that he had sent his payment and also added a nice tip for him. Shadow dragged himself to the fridge, took a beer and set it on the table beside his iPad and the calculations began “oh four thousand points” he muttered so i can buy the Buggatti then. Making this the 6th super car he’d bought for himself and the other ones that he received as a gift. But then Shadow only drove one car, The Benz he drove for the kill the night before. He’d liked and trusted it because one time he went for a kill and after he’d executed his assignment by killing the target, there was a pursuit, a pursuit that he almost got caught as the Benz summersaulted 6 times and finally sat back on its four tires and when he regained control of the engine after pushing away the expended airbag, he still hit the throttle and the Benz roaring to life drove away like nothing happened. and after that timeout, Shadow say the benz as a loyal car and spent thousands of dollars to repair the car and bring it back to life. Shadow used the Benz as an everyday car and collected the supercars he bought or received as gift. Two Bentleys were parked right in Shadows living room and he’ll have to call his plug so he can make space for the Buggati in the living room. Alhaji Danjuma’s payment meant he could afford the Buggati and a new crib. But Shadow, a very silent cool headed person that you’d pass of as an introvert. You can’t even see him. Shadow doesn’t club, and womanize as he’d been castrated through training in his earlier years when an Alhaji found him on the streets as an opharn, took him in and sent him to a special school where they could train and mould him into the lethal killer he was today. So castrating was an idea that the Alhaji thiught off so Shadow wouldn’t have time for women as women were baggages to men and a case if Adam and Eve Samson and that pusssaaay that sold him out. He’d been trained and built to always be available for lots of clients who had evil intentions.

Monday Feb 19
8:00pm
Lekki tol gate

A candle night session was held for the late Bolade popsin, this particular night was a night that it seemed like the whole youths in the country gathered and did a walk for the late presidential aspirant. They all wore black tshirts that displayed the potrait of the late Bolade. The wailing was too much. The news shook the country as this was a high profile homicide definitely something was wrong, someone was behind the hit and all fingers would now point to the other presidential aspirants especially Senator Eze of the ggp party. Media houses released publications after publications, police interview on tv promising to get to the root of the matter and make sure they bring whoever was behind the homicide.

Some months latter, Bolade Johnson’s party met and discussed their next move as they needed to front someone to compete at the polls even if they had to loose as it seemed the people had been used to Bolade Johnson and so bad wanted to make him president but the idea of bring in someone new and try to convince Bolade Popson’s fans and citizens to vote for the new person.

3 Likes

Re: One Nation by Bukolaberry(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gracias
Re: One Nation by Haakeem(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nxt pls.
Re: One Nation by alphacyborg(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Dodo can you please send your site link to me through WhatsApp ? 07026122511
Re: One Nation by Bukolaberry(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
dear dodo hope you are good.
Re: One Nation by Typicool8(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2022
@Dodo you've got me hooked
Nice story
Re: One Nation by MoneyGoDrop: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Dope as always! Thanks man.
Re: One Nation by PraisesPblaze(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
We are outside with this. Dodo....., do the usually soonest
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2022
PraisesPblaze:
We are outside with this. Dodo....., do the usually soonest

Yes Boss, make i commot Dubai updates yapa

1 Like

Re: One Nation by Bukolaberry(f): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2022
dodoatirice:

Yes Boss, make i commot Dubai updates yapa
Ha you finally show
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Ha you finally show

I swear
Pepe

1 Like

Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Back from Dubai people and Dodo is back here’s a teaser to the continuing story

Short Update:

Time: 9:00pm
Headquarters National Bureau of Investigations.

A group of about 8 people could be seen in a round table meeting, laptops and papers scattered here or there, then the big projector screen projecting from a nearby apple laptop and Benson could be seen tensed up, looking back at the combo of heads that sat looking at him demand answers.

Benson:
How can we, how can a presidential aspirant be murdered right under our nose, on our, un our own territory?

Bukky:
Sir its something that…

Benson:
Bukky can you just shut it please, shut it, shut it!!
This is not the time to delegate or debate!! The CP is on my head or i can say our head, we have a meeting with the CO and the Governor in 3 hours, i will have to go there to represent all of us but i assure all of you that heads will roll, and here’s what’s to come, they may disband this unit, they’ll see us as incompetent and incapable i always tell all of you, and we always teach that in training, our job is to absorb pressure while fighting back, and the main priority was the late Bolade Johnson. A national property. If the whole team had died in his place, its part of the job or on the job but i look around this table today, and the national property under our guide is dead. Now i want names, i need names, names of the people that were on duty and the squad leader on the day of the tragedy and somebody starts talking now before i loose it all…

Time:3pm

Alhaji Tanko:
Shege Danburoba!! Alah if you flip zee tv to plenti channels, we made za news hehe. Hip he wants to become freszident, he can do zat in hell

(Alhaji Tanko, Alhaji Danjuma, Alhaji Bua, Alhaji Murani) hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: One Nation by Bukolaberry(f): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2022
welcome back, don't forget capital dream , wetin you bring for us.
Re: One Nation by Haakeem(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Wooh it being a while, welcome back, and nyc update.
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Bukolaberry:
welcome back, don't forget capital dream , wetin you bring for us.

I wont. Wetin i bring come? Na true oo.
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Haakeem:
Wooh it being a while, welcome back, and nyc update.

Boss Boss thank you so much
Re: One Nation by Haakeem(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2022
dodoatirice:

Boss Boss thank you so much
ah, na you be the real boss og here o.
Re: One Nation by Hungerbadoo: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Big man Dodo welcome back. How best with capital dreams?
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Big man Dodo welcome back. How best with capital dreams?

For Capital dreams bro, I’m going to edit some parts and restructure it then we go from there
Re: One Nation by dodoatirice: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
I love it here

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Where You Can Publish Your Thesis Or Acadamic Work Free And Earn Royalties / Enter The "King Of Lamba" Writing Competition- Writertain Writers' League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.