Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fbn Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fbn Insurance (237 Views)

FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money / Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fbn Insurance by Aidenhenry(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Truth of the matter is that, many people dont know the difference between insurance and banking.
N.B
Banking is not savings, bank is used for safe keeping of funds, that is why whenever yiu need money you just withdraw using ur atm e.t.c which your acct still charged on each transactions you make.

The real savings is with insurance, insurance helps in building savings habits that is why there is always a surrender charge whenever the contract is not due and its being terminated.

There are two types of insurance;
1. Risk
2. Endownments

Risk insurance, is a type of insurance where by there is no insurable interest except or death ground or permanent disability.

Endownment insurance, is a type of insurance with insurable interest attached to it.

N.B
If you pay your premium at when due till it matures then yoy will have no issue with insurance, when there is an issue is when the contract is breached. A contract breached or terminated results to what we call "surrender charge" this is a charge on defaulters as a way of penalising defaulters.

This policies is overseered by our governing body known as NAICOM.

FBN INSURANCE COMPANY IS NOT SCAM

Please if you have issues partaining your money, reach out to your Financial Advisors(except he/she is not efficient)

If you have any issues you can call me on 07019962484
I am very efficient and you wont regret having me to take care of your financial plans.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without No Skills (fiverr Affiliate Program) / Earn N4000 Per Each Person You Invite On This Free App / How Profitable Is The Body Art And Body Piercing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.