Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data (35708 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DonNeon: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, please I want your opinions about getting a skill to earn passive income online ....
I don't have a laptop for now, and wouldn't want that to deter me from been productive especially now that ASUU is on strike....

Please Share your suggestions on skills I can learn with my phone and data...

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Haywhyluv: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Digital Marketing and content writing

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Ecos(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Yahooing!!! grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DonNeon: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Haywhyluv:
Digital Marketing and content writing
Okay, can you please suggest sources I can acquire these skills from

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DonNeon: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Ecos:
Yahooing!!! grin
Yahoo too hard grin grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Elohe001: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2022
DonNeon:

Okay, can you please suggest sources I can acquire these skills from
YouTube is your friend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

I will list some of them here

1. Affiliate Marketing. This is my favorite and the one I'm also into.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

It's a very Profitable Business to do.

2. Copywriting. Writing adverts for products and Businesses.

It's one of the highest paying skill online these days.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

The opportunities are endless.

You can also reach out to me if interested in any of the ones I listed [url=/connect-with-olasunkanmi]here[/url]

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Graphics designing.
Here is my work with my smartphone

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Terabytes(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Digital skill is the best you can invest in as the world is going digital.
Here are some digital skills you can learn with your phone.
Email marketing
Content creation
Affiliate marketing
Copywriting
Freelancing
Graphics design
Customer service

Particularly, there's a course at the moment which teaches, content creation, copywriting, WhatsApp marketing, email marketing. Yes all of these in one, not only that it gives you membership access to it's affiliate platform where you can choose any product from it's market place and sell thereby earning commission on daily basis.

Anyone who is interested in freelancing job can visit the WhatsApp link in my signature
Visit my bio

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by revcompaty(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by papiSNEH(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aixe infinity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by TruthTella(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
papiSNEH:
Aixe infinity

Can you teach me how to do axie infinity? Should I dm you?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DonNeon: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
papiSNEH:
Aixe infinity
Hearing of this for the first time....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Hartugrin27(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

You can also reach out to me if interested in any of the ones I listed [url=/connect-with-olasunkanmi]here[/url]

I'm interested

6 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by smaze01: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
DATA ANALYTICS OFFICER AT IDMIBOK INTERNATIONAL
https://ngojobmag.com/data-analytics-officer-at-idmibok-international/

SENIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER, M&E / COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AT YOUTHHUBAFRICA
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-programme-officer-me-communication-and-knowledge-management-at-youthhubafrica/

ADOLESCENT AND SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OFFICER (ASRH) AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/adolescent-and-sexual-reproductive-health-officer-asrh-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

ENDER-BASE VIOLENT CASE WORKER AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/gender-base-violent-case-worker-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

GENDER-BASE VIOLENT OFFICER AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/gender-base-violent-officer-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

FIELD COORDINATOR AT THE INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE (IRC)
https://ngojobmag.com/field-coordinator-at-the-international-rescue-committee-irc/

REGISTRATION MANAGER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/registration-manager-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

TECHNICAL ADVISOR FOR FINANCIAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT THE DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
https://ngojobmag.com/technical-advisor-for-financial-product-development-at-the-deutsche-gesellschaft-fur-internationale-zusammenarbeit-giz/

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Reggaemich(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
DonNeon:
Good morning nairalanders, please I want your opinions about getting a skill to earn passive income online ....
I don't have a laptop for now, and wouldn't want that to deter me from been productive especially now that ASUU is on strike....

Please Share your suggestions on skills I can learn with my phone and data...

Cc lalasticlala
Domaining

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Kolami85: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'm interested bro....can u pls message me on WhatsApp 08063895162
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Kolami85: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

....and so on.

..I'm interested bro...WhatsApp me pls 08063895162
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hartugrin27:

I'm interested

You can reach me via email in my bio or WhatsApp 07012537691

3 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
We sell data oooh

Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by chycco: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Pls what's the name of the app you used for this cool design

TRUEBLOOD59:
Graphics designing.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by ugnoble: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by cletz991(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2022
How can I learn graphic designing on phone which apps?
TRUEBLOOD59:
Graphics designing.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by foxxydude: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2022
cletz991:

Check out Canva

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Oolalekan001: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2022
foxxydude:

Check out Canva
I just downloaded canva
How can I go about it, please can you explain a bit, am also trying to figure it out but not understanding it yet

Thanks
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
chycco:
Pls what's the name of the app you used for this cool design

I use pixellab.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
cletz991:
Well there are so many apps, thousands of them.
For me I use pixellab, snapseed, kinemaster (get the mod apk) etc.
Remember youtube is your friend..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

....and so on.

Can one learn kdp with phone?

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by foxxydude: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Oolalekan001:

I just downloaded canva
How can I go about it, please can you explain a bit, am also trying to figure it out but not understanding it yet

Thanks

Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_X-vtpQ70

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by seyz91(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy
Ecos:
Yahooing!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt / Minimum Wage: Is The New Agreed Percentages For Basic PayOr Net Salary? / Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.