Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? (2870 Views)

25 Plots For Sale At Okun Ajah (totally Dry) Great Price With Governors Consent / Affordable Lands In Okun Ajah (Lagos state) For 5.5million Naira / Unfinished 2 Storey Building In Okun Ajah + Twin 2 Bedrms Flts @ 60m (waterfront (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2011
I want to buy 2 plots of land at Okun Ajah, lekki lagos. Share your thought in terms of ROI, Development and either good or bad idea to buy. I will appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by Jimali: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2011
I would say be extremely careful!!! The omoniles are very terrible there. The land sellers there are fond of reselling land after purchase, even with your docs in your hands. Caveat emptor!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by zhandul(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2011
@ jimali
come gbetu village behind mayfair or check www.lekkiproperty.com for land that will not give stress.but still find out more about the okun ajah
and the particular portion you want to buy before you pay.we can help you with diligence on that if you want to engage us
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2011
@ Jimali and Zhandul, Thank you.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by MUSDAM: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
okun ajah is A good place if u buy where covers with their c of o,
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ Musdam, thanks a lot.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by twinzy: 12:40am On Jul 04, 2011
I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 PLOTS AT OKUNJA THAT I AM PUTTING UP FOR SALE , IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL AT twinz10567@yahoo.com. I AM NOT IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW I CAN LINK YOU WITH SOMEONE TO VIEW THE DOCUMENTS MY NOS ARE +33761394855 AND IN UK+442085861886 BUT AM CURRENTLY IN FRANCE
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2011
@ twinzy, just sent you a mail. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by bolshoiboo: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2011
please i want to write a letter and the address is giving me a headache.
which is correctly written:

Netherlands, or Amsterdam,
Amsterdam. Netherlands.

I have been asking around but i have been given different answers
Thank you
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2011
@ bolshoiboo, I don't know if you are asking which one is correct. I think the first one. But can you google your needs. I really don't understand your question. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by twinzy: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2011
I VE NOT RECEIVED UR EMAIL
AS FOR THE QUESTION ITS AMSTERDAM ,NEDERLAND
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by bolshoiboo: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2011
twinzy:

I VE NOT RECEIVED your EMAIL
AS FOR THE QUESTION ITS AMSTERDAM ,NEDERLAND

Thanks
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by Sagewood: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2011
bolshoiboo:

please i want to write a letter and the address is giving me a headache.
which is correctly written:

Netherlands, or Amsterdam,
Amsterdam. Netherlands.

I have been asking around but i have been given different answers
Thank you

Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amsterdam is a city, and Netherlands is the country. Just like London, United Kingdom.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ poster, Okun Ajah is a very nice place + its in Eti Osa. Most of d land r high above water level. There's presently no single case of flood there as compared to other parts of lekki. I've constructed four buildings there and presently doing two for NLs. If you are buying from the wrong people, you will surely be defrauded (its a common problem of all omo-oniles). But I could show you like 2 seperate elders there who will tell you the history of any land you want to buy, all you have to do is appreciate them. Dont rely on alausa search alone, be street wise. Street credibility pays!

Moreso, never buy a land and leave undeveloped. You must be ready to commence dev so as to establish your presence. A fence is good. Additional Building foundation on the land seals the deal

Cheers
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ design5, appreciate your advise. I was told that the access road from alpha beach is bad. What do you think about this? God bless.
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
I think you should see it for yourself.

U can Mail me 4 more details so it wont look like I'm advertising that area
Re: What Do You Think About Okun Ajah, Lekki Lagos? by widener: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2011
@ designs, thanks for your prompt reply. My email is bajimot2@yahoo.com. Inbox me details. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS / What Is The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex At Ologolo Lekki +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.