Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is Pay4me App Legit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Pay4me App Legit (3723 Views)

How To Earn Money On Cash App – Legit Means / Is Lcredit Loan App Legit? (lcredit Loan App Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Pay4me App Legit by jozyl007(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
I came across this App on play store and interestingly they are into foreign transactions, I'll like to know if truly they are legit before recommending to my friends who wanna go abroad to study.

Kindly assist please.
Re: Is Pay4me App Legit by qwertyboss(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
jozyl007:
I came across this App on play store and interestingly they are into foreign transactions, I'll like to know if truly they are legit before recommending to my friends who wanna go abroad to study.

Kindly assist please.
I very much prefer the Idea of using crypto currency for such purpose to eliminate exorbitant bank charges and delay..
Re: Is Pay4me App Legit by Esywrite: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2022
jozyl007:

Kindly assist please.

Hey Jozyl007

Pay4me is a legit payment platform helping international students process cross border transactions efficiently.

You can download the app on playstore, sign up and start making transactions on the go. The process is swift and takes less than 30mins.

For more information, please visit their website at pay4me.app, you'll find everything you're looking for there.

Hope this answers your question, cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Butt Implants Explode After Sex (photo) / How To Make Real Money With Palmpay Selling Card / World Record: One Man With Thirteen (13) Wives Got Them All Pregnant Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.