Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth (1017 Views)

Yahoo Boy Cries "I Have Only 30 Years To Spend 80 Billion Naira" / 87 Yrs Old Man Caught Having Sex With 12 Yrs Old Girl / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth by Agbo2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2022

Re: 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can't support evil...

Yet, lots of people will die bfr 12 years,
Even 1 or 2 years or 1 week time..

some will die poor and unable to taste any good life or high living..
It is a 50/50

Think about it, if it's real, it would be a good bargain..
A good business.

You wouldd get enough wealth for twelve years and live good, since the future is unknown, one could even live for 100 years still poor or with terrible sickness...

But what shall a man profit if he gains the world and loose his soul...

Wealth is not peace

1 Like

Re: 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth by Goldbw122(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
It is na wa because of wealth
Re: 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth by Agbo2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
I can't support evil...

Yet, lots of people will die bfr 12 years,
Even 1 or 2 years or 1 week time..

some will die poor and unable to taste any good life or high living..
It is a 50/50

Think about it, if it's real, it would be a good bargain..
A good business.

You wouldd get enough wealth for twelve years and live good, since the future is unknown, one could even live for 100 years still poor or with terrible sickness...

But what shall a man profit if he gains the world and loose his soul...

Wealth is not peace

You did a good job contradicting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth by Soulsymbol99: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Agbo2:

You did a good job contradicting yourself.

Aswear! grin the guy no wan make up em mind if he is for or against the matter wink

(1) (Reply)

Help AJELOAN Sent Me A Loan I Didn't Apply For / Uzodimma’s Life In Danger As Gunmen Threaten To Behead Imo Governor ( Video) / Gunmen Kill Trainee Doctor In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.