Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available (650 Views)

Solid Male Boerboel Puppy For Fastest Fingers / Two Solid Male Boerboel Pups Available / I Need A Solid Male Caucasian Ovcharka To Mate My Solid Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Solid male BB available in Ibadan
Vaccination record:two shots taken
Call or chat 07069662975

Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by spinna: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
They should be of medium size, not protruding or receding and dark brown (preferably darker than the coat). Bird of prey eye is a serious fault, blue eyes are a disqualification
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dey dia dey speak English on my post,this is what happens when you read too much on Google.Use your money to buy dogs and feed ,when it is time for it to litter go to heaven and select the type of puppies you want... nonsense
spinna:
They should be of medium size, not protruding or receding and dark brown (preferably darker than the coat). Bird of prey eye is a serious fault, blue eyes are a disqualification
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by silverlinen(m): 2:47am On Feb 23, 2022
sheymite:
Dey dia dey speak English on my post,this is what happens when you read too much on Google.Use your money to buy dogs and feed ,when it is time for it to litter go to heaven and select the type of puppies you want... nonsense
Lol...shey you come dey para ni?
Na wah oo
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by WoundedLamb: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2022
spinna:

Disqualification by whose standards? If you don't want to buy one, why delibrately denigrate his puppies? Some of y'all though
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by spinna: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2022
By the breed standard.. we must always let people know what we are selling and what they are buying

When my Boerboel mixed with a pitbull.. i declared the parents breed when selling even if it meant a reduced price

As a Boerboel breeder the breed standard must be known.. the blue eyes immediately stood out to me hence my Google search and the quote...

Abeg no vex i am just enlightening everybody.. i am passionate about this breed in particular

Its a fine dog i was just curious about the eyes.. do u have pics of the parents and what is the price
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Now this is where you get things wrong
I was so sure you aren't a breeder when you wrote that.You belong to the class of people that will rather say without doing anything that is why you don't know that this is a frequent thing that can happen in your litter ,I will post a picture of a doing from the same litter for you to see.
Next time when you don't know what to say it is better to keep shut or rather ask questions so that you can learn more,I am not part of those JJC breeders on nairaland check my signature very well.
spinna:
By the breed standard.. we must always let people know what we are selling and what they are buying

When my Boerboel mixed with a pitbull.. i declared the parents breed when selling even if it meant a reduced price

As a Boerboel breeder the breed standard must be known.. the blue eyes immediately stood out to me hence my Google search and the quote...

Abeg no vex i am just enlightening everybody.. i am passionate about this breed in particular

Its a fine dog i was just curious about the eyes.. do u have pics of the parents and what is the price
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
This is a picture of the dog with a litter mate though the other is a female and not for sale

Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2022
This is another puppy I have for sale with same eyes

Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
This is another puppy with same eyes though this doesn't belong to me

Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by olamirewaju6190: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
sheymite:
Dey dia dey speak English on my post, this is what happens when you read too much on Google. Use your money to buy dogs and feed, when it is time for it to litter go to heaven and select the type of puppies you want... nonsense

LMAO
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by spinna: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
sheymite:
Now this is where you get things wrong
I was so sure you aren't a breeder when you wrote that.You belong to the class of people that will rather say without doing anything that is why you don't know that this is a frequent thing that can happen in your litter ,I will post a picture of a doing from the same litter for you to see.
Next time when you don't know what to say it is better to keep shut or rather ask questions so that you can learn more,I am not part of those JJC breeders on nairaland check my signature very well.

Oga se na me write am? Go and tell Google to keep shut.. i quoted directly from the breed standard on the internet and you're here barking like a blue eyed dog of unknown breed grin Because i dey talk to you politely u come dey rant. If you could intelligently explain the issue your potential buyers would appreciate but your rudeness will make them see the truth.
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by sheymite(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
You are still here talking rubbish again, it's obvious you are not ready to learn.Next time calm your fish brain down before you pick on people's post.
Let me repeat myself to you I am not a mumu JJC breeder like you and what you say here doesn't affect any of my clients because I have built so many relationships here over the years.
Learn to always calmdown and listen to people ahead of you,it will help you to go far.
spinna:

Oga se na me write am? Go and tell Google to keep shut.. i quoted directly from the breed standard on the internet and you're here barking like a blue eyed dog of unknown breed grin Because i dey talk to you politely u come dey rant. If you could intelligently explain the issue your potential buyers would appreciate but your rudeness will make them see the truth.
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by spinna: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
sheymite:
You are still here talking rubbish again, it's obvious you are not ready to learn.Next time calm your fish brain down before you pick on people's post.
Let me repeat myself to you I am not a mumu JJC breeder like you and what you say here doesn't affect any of my clients because I have built so many relationships here over the years.
Learn to always calmdown and listen to people ahead of you,it will help you to go far.

From your words you ma as a breeder o or as a person ..u no get pedigree
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by harmargedon: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
sheymite:
This is another puppy with same eyes though this doesn't belong to me
Oga o!!! Boerboels don't have blue eyes. It's either there's a mix from the previous parents. This is what happens when breeders mix cane Corso with boerboels just to get the puppies to look more solid.
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by harmargedon: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
spinna:

don't mind the guy, he's among the set of people that just sell dogs and have zero idea about their attributes. Possibly there's a cane Corso mix in its DNA
Re: Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available by alesha462: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
okay

(1) (Reply)

Vervet Monkey Available For Sale / Dog Food Wholesale Plug In Ibadan. / Adult Male Boerboel And Female Rottweiler available For Adoption In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.