Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,356 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bradford Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bradford Admission (481 Views)

Uk Admissions.... University Of Bradford / Msc In Bradford, Uk / University Of Bradford Academic Scholarship For International Students 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bradford Admission by Harbleyz: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please I will like to ask if anyone here knows whether International students and their dependents are allowed to stay in Bradford university / UK after giving birth

Please kindly assist me with the information
Re: Bradford Admission by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Harbleyz:
Please I will like to ask if anyone here knows whether International students and their dependents are allowed to stay in Bradford university / UK after giving birth

Please kindly assist me with the information
I’m afraid Giving birth in the uk as a student on tier 4 visa doesn’t grant you and you existing family automatic access to remain in the country....

Meaning, ur new child doesn’t become an automatic citizen becos he or she was born on uk soil, hence cannot grant the rest of you automatic stay..
Re: Bradford Admission by Harbleyz: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=110457425]
I’m afraid Giving birth in the uk as a student on tier 4 visa doesn’t grant you and you existing family automatic access to remain in the country....

Meaning, ur new child doesn’t become an automatic citizen becos he or she was born on uk soil, hence cannot grant the rest of you automatic stay..

Does it mean that we will all be asked to return to our country or are we gonna be allowed to stay in the UK after she has deferred her admission ?
Re: Bradford Admission by Harbleyz: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Does it mean that we will all be asked to return to our country or are we gonna be allowed to stay in the UK after she has deferred her admission ?
Re: Bradford Admission by advanceDNA: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Harbleyz:
I’m not sure I get your question or why you want to defer..

Your uk student visa covers you and your wife and your family till it expires whether....she can study with her baby as long as her t4 visa has not expired....having a baby doesn’t change your status...

Once the t4 visa and your post study visa expires and you don’t have any other way of extending it...u have to leave....(technically) unless you want to over stay...

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Strike: ASUU Files Appeal Against NIC / 18 Days Left... There Is No Room For Giving Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.