Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship (1219 Views)

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Hot Body After Leaving A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by constancefriday(m): 3:11am On Feb 23, 2022
7 Signs that GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship:

Sometimes People find themselves in relationships that they don't want, some often say that if they knew that things would end up that way, they would have checked out.
The Bible says in Proverbs ..."_That a person who notices calamity on time and hides from it is wise "
GOD our loving creator and father in his bountiful love often warns us about impending danger or harm which you have to heed to lest you become a victim of what you don't like.

Here are 7 signs that GOD is warning you/protecting you from a Bad Relationship:

1. You'll notice so many red flags and it'll cause you to feel confused.
Read Proverbs 7:21-23, 1 Corinthians 14:33

2. They keep bringing up their ex and they talk bad about them (especially if you didn't ask about their ex) - Read Hebrews 13:4

3. You have a bad feeling or have bad feelings (negative vibes).
- Proverbs 18:2, Proverbs 1:7,22

4. They flunk or flake on a date: This means Date or relationship plans don't go through. Sometimes it's not deliberate, sometimes it is. Either ways it's still a warning sign from GOD.

5. You pray and GOD says no
Read 1 Peter 2:9

6. Conflicts and arguments start too early on in the relationship.
- Amos 3:3

7. They love bomb you during the earlier stages of the relationship but when things don't work, they're in another relationship.
- Read Proverbs 5:3-6

When you notice these signs, don't feel sad or depressed.
Don't lose hope, neither feel sad like some of my friends would say.
Be Glad and rejoice.
GOD is letting you see them because he wants to protect you.
A message from
Marc the Messenger.

Click on this link and subscribe to his YouTube Channel for more
- https://m.youtube.com/c/MarcTheMessenger

2 Shares

Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2022
What's this post cos I don't get it?
Is it an article or what?
Can someone pls explain..

1 Like

Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by constancefriday(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's this post cos I don't get it?
Is it an article or what?
Can someone pls explain..

Hi Fernandez, glad to see you. I have the right to protect my reputation from being turned to crap by any opportunistic narcissist!
Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38am On Feb 23, 2022
constancefriday:

Hi Fernandez, glad to see you. I have the right to protect my reputation from being turned to crap by any opportunistic narcissist!
What reputation are you protecting?
I only asked a simple question..what's the post about..you didn't put a link to the article or something..

I am being inquisitive and I don't think my question warrant you calling me an opportunistic narcissist.. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by constancefriday(m): 3:38am On Feb 23, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Dr Constance C. Friday explains why he bragged about sleeping with his Ex-Girlfriend. Apologizes to his disappointed fans and followers.

In his own exact words he says:

I'm not the type that brags. Ask People who know me on a very personal level.
I keep a lot of things private, counseling sessions, important secrets of People who confide in me etc
I've not revealed some of the darkest secrets of the Folks I'm really close to, even if they offend me. I respect the ethics of my profession.

However, the outcome of my fallout with my Ex Girlfriend ( I won't mention her name here to avoid public embarrassment) made me do what I don't usually do out of pure "anger" and provocation.

Yeah! I really got angry when I heard she went behind my back to tell my folks, fans and audience that "I was poor and broke until I met her"

Can you imagine that?

Now, that really angered the fans who were closest to me, long before I heard it myself. I started receiving emails and texts from my homies that I should break up with her sharp sharp!
I was still in love, and you know what I mean when I say "I was in love with her"

I don't usually get too close to females because of the nature of my career.

But I found myself falling hard and fast for her, most likely because she had the desirable traits I seek for in a Lady I'd love to share my life with.

We both sinned, I am sorry about that!

I've made peace with God about that!

I'm still trying to fix issues concerning marriage in my life and ministry, so events like this may be part of the preceding trials.

When rumors of what she put out there got to my ears; I really got infuriated. I can't publicly regurgitate all I heard she said to the G.P concerning us. It hurt my feelings and ego!
Honestly!

So I retaliated by bragging about sleeping with her and stuff. I shouldn't have done that!

I don't usually behave this way. Ask People who know me on a very personal level, they'll tell you.

I've so far moved on.
It won't happen again. by God's Grace.

Once again, I apologize to my fans and followers for that. That really wasn't me. I have to be a good example for others to follow.

I've been making a lot of cash long before I met you. Stop trying to portray my personality the wrong way because I effed with you for a second. It doesn't speak well of you. Be civil!

Thanks!

Youths take this advise "Get Married" don't yield to fleshy or carnal lusts and fornication. It can open doors for Satanic attacks on your destiny.

Romans 12:2

Note: The Lady in this pix is not her!

Jesus is King!
Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2022
I wish I know what's going on here.

Who are the people in the picture?

Who are the fans?

Where did this happen?

Who's bragging?

A background would have been better.

4 Likes

Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by constancefriday(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What reputation are you protecting?
I only asked a simple question..what's the post about..you didn't put a link to the article or something..

I am being inquisitive and I don't think my question warrant you calling me an opportunistic narcissist.. undecided

No Fernandez, I didn't call you an opportunistic narcissist. I was referring to her not you. smiley
Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45am On Feb 23, 2022
constancefriday:

No Fernandez, I didn't call you an opportunistic narcissist. I was referring to her not you. smiley
I see...but it's still confusing..is this like your ordeal or an article?
I find it hard to relate..
Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by Ecos(m): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Clap for ur self. Nakist!

Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by pretydiva(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Who be this one again
Re: 7 signs GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship by constancefriday(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2022
constancefriday:
7 Signs that GOD is protecting you from a Bad Relationship:

Sometimes People find themselves in relationships that they don't want, some often say that if they knew that things would end up that way, they would have checked out.
The Bible says in Proverbs ..."_That a person who notices calamity on time and hides from it is wise "
GOD our loving creator and father in his bountiful love often warns us about impending danger or harm which you have to heed to lest you become a victim of what you don't like.

Here are 7 signs that GOD is warning you/protecting you from a Bad Relationship:

1. You'll notice so many red flags and it'll cause you to feel confused.
Read Proverbs 7:21-23, 1 Corinthians 14:33

2. They keep bringing up their ex and they talk bad about them (especially if you didn't ask about their ex) - Read Hebrews 13:4

3. You have a bad feeling or have bad feelings (negative vibes).
- Proverbs 18:2, Proverbs 1:7,22

4. They flunk or flake on a date: This means Date or relationship plans don't go through. Sometimes it's not deliberate, sometimes it is. Either ways it's still a warning sign from GOD.

5. You pray and GOD says no
Read 1 Peter 2:9

6. Conflicts and arguments start too early on in the relationship.
- Amos 3:3

7. They love bomb you during the earlier stages of the relationship but when things don't work, they're in another relationship.
- Read Proverbs 5:3-6

When you notice these signs, don't feel sad or depressed.
Don't lose hope, neither feel sad like some of my friends would say.
Be Glad and rejoice.
GOD is letting you see them because he wants to protect you.
A message from
Marc the Messenger.

Click on this link and subscribe to his YouTube Channel for more
- https://m.youtube.com/c/MarcTheMessenger

(1) (Reply)

I Have Juvenile Diabetes- Monalisa Finally Speaks After Trolls Body-shamed Her O / Slay Queen, Teju Pretty Beaten And Stripped Naked For Allegedly Refusing To Refu / Female Lawyer Is Exposed In Leaked Nudde Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.