Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme Called FFSA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme Called FFSA (368 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme Called FFSA by Jamesrock(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2022
MY EXPERIENCE WITH FAMILY FOOD SUPPORT ASSOCIATION. (FFSA).

If you’re thinking of joining one association based in Ikeja called FFSA, pls reconsider that thought as it’s a very calculated long term Ponzi scheme.
You’ll be asked to pay 2,000 every Sunday for 10 months and must bring 3 referrals who must’ve spent 5 months before your due date
The acclaimed reward- You’ll be given 200,000 naira and food stuff worth 80,000 if you meet up with the above task after your 10 month I.e on the 11th month.
But if you did not bring those 3-referral, you’ll just be given foodstuff worth 80,000 and that’s it.

In my own case and that of many Nigerians out there, I started in September 2020 to June 2021; surprisingly, I’ve not received anything since June last year. Not even a call, message, email etc!

Now, let’s note that you’ll be paying the money through your team leader, no documentation to show that you’ve paid, no proof of payment unless you transfer to your group leader.
They won’t register with any form neither are you going to fill any association document/form to show that you’re dealing with them. Many Nigerians are still falling for this gimmicks, pls don’t fall for it... FFSA is a scam!

They have CAC and will give you some sort of Mumu talk.
They will give you excuse like they have no space to be sharing the foodstuffs, they will tell you stuffs like it’s Ikeja police college they use before now but the pandemic has limited them into using their small office space located around Toyin street in Ikeja.

I will update this write up as I get more fact about their Ponzi scheme. If you’re in my shoes, pls share your experience too.
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme Called FFSA by Healthrelatedjo: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Una no dey learn
Stay away from anything Ponzi
U no learn from mmm
Racksterli no teach u lesson...deal with it.greedy guy
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Scheme Called FFSA by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
You just have to know that there is no free meal in freetown... No freebies anywhere.
They're into it to make profits... So, what's expected?

(1) (Reply)

Hotbit Cardless Arbitrage / What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women / Share A Genuine Online Money Making Opportunities To Earn At Least $1 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.