Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help Needed Concerning Jamb Profile Code - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Concerning Jamb Profile Code (407 Views)

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Concerning Jamb Profile Code by Trust2001(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
So my younger brother has been trying to obtain a jamb profile code for over a week now through text message but he keeps receiving this error message "record not found" every time. He has visited both Jamb and Nimc offices but they kept telling him it was network issues and he should wait and keep trying. All that was unknown to me and when he told me about it, I thought he was just trying to create a jamb profile so I created a jamb profile for him using his email address and all his details then I asked him to proceed to a jamb center to complete his registration thinking that was it but as it turned out, that wasn't how it should be done (had no idea cos I wrote mine back in 2017). So the question is, have I messed and complicated things up by creating a jamb profile for him? Or is the profile not an issue and we should just keep trying to obtain a jamb profile code for him through sms. Your responses would be highly appreciated thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1100 Naira Now!!!! From New Chipper Cash Member Only / One Business That Gives Mad Money This Strike Period!! / Top 10 Tuition Free Universities In The World 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.