Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) (1831 Views)

You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's in the news already about the recent xenophobic attacks against Africans in South Africa and it is so painful I can't imagine living in South Africa, I never will

Yes I always ask myself how they survive in a hateful society like that and we adults can take it but what about the kids?

I always think about the children of foreigners, how do they cope in South Africa?I can't put my kid through that trauma

Remember many of those African foreigners that lose their businesses to xenophobic attacks also have kids, let that sink in

My kid gets a lot of love from his school in Brazil, in fact, his teachers are my friends,now you understand why I love Brazil with my life, so I always wonder how the children of foreigners cope in South Africa, share your experience

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/how-do-kids-of-african-foreigners.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Evidenx(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Its not easy am sure..but with time they will get used to it.
Not only the kids even south African ladies married to Nigerian men are also facing such. I once read on net where they were complaining they look down on them be cos they married Nigerian men.

I heard some churches feed their members every Sunday in Brazil is it true?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Evidenx:
Its not easy am sure..but with time they will get used to it.
Not only the kids even south African ladies married to Nigerian men are also facing such. I once read on net where they were complaining they look down on them be cos they married Nigerian men.

I heard some churches feed their members every Sunday in Brazil is it true?

I share their pain, yes they do in Brazil churches they have what we call food basket,(food stuff) they give to those that want

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Evidenx(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I share their pain, yes they do in Brazil churches they have what we call food basket,(food stuff) they give to those that want
wow that's nice.
I have a female friend who I help to get international passport,she is in Brazil now married with two kids. she always tells me Brazil is a nice country.

how person fit enter there self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Evidenx:
wow that's nice.
I have a female friend who I help to get international passport,she is in Brazil now married with two kids. she always tells me Brazil is a nice country.

South Africa is way more peaceful than Brazil. Brazil has the worst kind of gun violence, gangs everywhere waiting to rip someone's throat off.

And the poverty is extreme in Brazil too. I'm not even sure the OP is even in Brazil, he's just a blogger or travel agent. He should post a picture of himself in brazil, all his pictures are internet pictures.

Don't allow anyone deceive you oh. Brazil is worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Evidenx(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

South Africa is way more peaceful than Brazil. Brazil has the worst kind of gun violence, gangs everywhere waiting to rip someone's throat off.

And the poverty is extreme in Brazil too. I'm not even sure the OP is even in Brazil, he's just a blogger or travel agent. He should post a picture of himself in brazil, all his pictures are internet pictures.

haha. ..I get ur point..
but this op is in Brazil am sure.
as for south Africa,na my second home be that especially Capetown . my wife to be,na southee girl.
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Evidenx:
haha. ..I get ur point..
but this op is in Brazil am sure.
as for south Africa,na my second home be that especially Capetown . my wife to be,na southee girl.

That guy isn't in Brazil. Using us to drive traffic to his blog. Never seen a picture he posted that isn't an internet picture. Baba dey ikorodu dey post about Brazil up and down.

I'd choose South Africa over Brazil any day any time.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Evidenx(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin
James4bright:

That guy isn't in Brazil. Using us to drive traffic to his blog. Never seen a picture he posted that isn't an internet picture. Baba dey ikorodu dey post about Brazil up and down.

grin Okay I salute you sir.
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Evidenx:
wow that's nice.

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Go and sleep, your ignorance is ozoing all over the place, yes, blogger, writer/author , travel Consultant , business man...what else? Why the hell would I show you myself, who the hell are you? Are we friends? I have friends from nairaland and we talk all the time

Let me educate you because mental ignorance is the worse and let me try if I can cure you

No country in Africa can match Brazil in terms of everything, now let that sink inside your Ignorant mind

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

You are too slow and ignorant for me, nairaland is not the only social media platform and if I wanted traffic I would have posted half of the story like your bloggers do

One thing you must know is that you cant stop destiny, ok

Now carry your hate and frustration away from here I am not buhari that increased the price of fuel

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
You are exaggerating.

TMKSouth, step in and educate them please.

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You are exaggerating.

TMKSouth, step in and educate them please.

I didn't write the article in the screenshot OK and nobody needs any education here we need people with experience to share
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I didn't write the article in the screenshot OK and nobody needs any education here we need people with experience to share

It's not true, if we are sharing.

The info you presented is exaggerated, and you're going with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's not true, if we are sharing.

Do you have a child in South Africa? Are you living in South Africa? If the answer is No, then this topic is not for you,I think you should be telling bloomberg not me
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Do you have a child in South Africa? Are you living in South Africa? Is this answer is No, then this topic is not for you

If you want us to share, drop your assumptions. You live in Brazil, others have lived in many other places.

Once more, it is untrue. Nobody's child is in danger in South Africa from xenophobia any more than they are elsewhere in the would.

Your context is sensationalist.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If you want us to share, drop your assumptions. You live in Brazil, others have lived in many other places.

Once more, it is untrue. Nobody's child is in danger in South Africa from xenophobia any more than they are elsewhere in the would.

Your context is sensationalist.

Are you finding it difficult to comprehend my write up? If you live in South Africa and you have kids share if you don't like I said this topic is not for you so pass
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Are you finding it difficult to comprehend my write up? If you live in South Africa and you have kids share if you don't like I said this topic is not for you so pass

Keep up your exaggerations about the safety of children in South Africa then.

Xenophobic topic and xenophobic posts.

You don't live there and have not, yet you have much to say about the safety of children there. Lol. Share indeed

3 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Keep up your exaggerations about the safety of children in South Africa then.

Xenophobic topic and xenophobic posts.

You don't live there and have not, yet you have much to say about the safety of children there. Lol. Share indeed

You are trying so hard to be a troll and it is not working for you man, use your time for something else, as I am typing this I am where I do my business

This is why I always say the truth about brazil

You are not living in South Africa and you don't have kids in South Africa so stop wasting your time

Guess what I have more topics to post about xenophobia in South Africa

Like I said you are finding it to difficult to comprehend my write up,do you have kids in South Africa? If you can't answer I won't reply you anymore, bye
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You are too slow and ignorant for me, nairaland is not the only social media platform and if I wanted traffic I would have posted half of the story like your bloggers do

One thing you must know is that you cant stop destiny, ok

Now carry your hate and frustration away from here I am not buhari that increased the price of fuel

Ikorodu blogger, dude hasn't even stepped out of Nigeria before.

You Google things about Brazil then come down here to copy and paste with internet pictures.

Prove your are in Brazil with just a picture. Lol

Disturbing our peace with 20mb data.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Ikorodu blogger, dude hasn't even stepped out of Nigeria before.

You Google things about Brazil then come down here to copy and paste with internet pictures.

Proof your are in Brazil with just a picture. Lol

Disturbing our peace with 20mb data.

I am actually typing from oshodi under bridge, look boy I have nothing to prove to you or anyone, ok

I will keeping breaking you trolls like the ones before you, I came prepared for people like you

You are here hating on me about getting traffic to my blog and your ignorant a** never even visited, if you did you won't be embarrassing yourself like this

Channel this your frustration to nepa and buhari
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
You can't make this up this guy James4bright says south africa is safe but look at him saying they gun down foreigners in South Africa all the time

Look at him talking to me about brazil and today he says I am not in Brazil, haha

Nairaland is a crazy place, be careful of the kind of info you digest from here

Some people talk from both sides of their mouth

The secret of life is don't do things to please anyone, just do YOU

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
You can't make this up this guy James4bright says south africa is safe but look at him saying they gun down foreigners in South Africa all the time

Look at him talking to me about brazil and today he says I am not in Brazil, haha

Nairaland is a crazy place, be careful of the kind of info you digest from here

Some people talk from both sides of their mouth

The secret of life is don't do things to please anyone, just do YOU

Until i realized you were a fraudster using us to drive traffic to your blog, you aren't in Brazil baba. Show proof na, you dey fear.

And lastly, Brazil violence is a billion times higher than that of SA. SA has a lot of violence, but Brazil is a no go area. I never said SA is safe, but it's better than Brazil.

But anyway you aren't in Brazil. Ikorodu blogger.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Until realized you were a fraudster using us to drive traffic to your blog, you aren't iBrazil baba. Show proof na, you dey fear.

And lastly, Brazil violence is a billion times higher than that of SA. SA has a lot of violence, but Brazil is a no go area. I never said SA is safe, but it's better than Brazil.

Hahaha, trap Don catch am, I am done with you, atleast I was able to drill some sense inside your ignorant mind, tchau tchau

Next....
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Until i realized you were a fraudster using us to drive traffic to your blog, you aren't in Brazil baba. Show proof na, you dey fear.

I had to do this one last time because of people that would read, because you are ignorant and ignorant people spread lies

Infact I would create a topic on this issue because of you

Now open your eyes and read the screenshot

It clearly shows that Brazil is safer than South Africa grin

You lose kid, next time picky our battle wisely and I forgot to add I also do alot of research

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Hahaha, trap Don catch am, I am done with you, atleast I was able to drill some sense inside your ignorant mind, tchau tchau

Next....

Nobody should click on this dude's blog. He is only going to mislead you all. Dude doesn't even have a passport.

I was once deceived by you. Not going to allow any other person fall into your trap. Blog about ikorodu and leave countries you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Nobody should click on this dude's blog. He is only going to mislead you all. Dude doesn't even have a passport.

I was once deceived by you. Not going to allow any other person fall into your trap. Blog about ikorodu and leave countries you know nothing about.

Hahaha, take your Loss and go away please and stop embarrassing yourself , go and stop people from Google and bing and Facebook and other feeds from clicking , lol..frustrated boy read the screenshot, you are already in a hole stop digging, you frustrated people need to know that you can't stop destiny, it is because of destiny that is why buhari is your president, hahaha
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
James4bright:

Next time stop spreading falsehood and lies, say what you know and oh thanks for promoting my blog, grin grin bye

1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Derailers I would always ignore you people, this topic Is actually a very important topic, if you don't live abroad with kids you won't understand, you won't understand..

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
It's in the news already about the recent xenophobic attacks against Africans in South Africa and it is so painful I can't imagine living in South Africa, I never will

Yes I always ask myself how they survive in a hateful society like that and we adults can take it but what about the kids?

I always think about the children of foreigners, how do they cope in South Africa?I can't put my kid through that trauma

Remember many of those African foreigners that lose their businesses to xenophobic attacks also have kids, let that sink in

My kid gets a lot of love from his school in Brazil, in fact, his teachers are my friends,now you understand why I love Brazil with my life, so I always wonder how the children of foreigners cope in South Africa, share your experience

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/how-do-kids-of-african-foreigners.html?m=1

takling ur kid is the best decision u made bro, for the future, once he get the green card he would have upper hand alot, u can even give him a brazilian name, i suggest Roberto

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Go and sleep, your ignorance is ozoing all over the place, yes, blogger, writer/author , travel Consultant , business man...what else? Why the hell would I show you myself, who the hell are you? Are we friends? I have friends from nairaland and we talk all the time

Let me educate you because mental ignorance is the worse and let me try if I can cure you

No country in Africa can match Brazil in terms of everything, now let that sink inside your Ignorant mind

Omo South Africa better pass Brazil ,No cap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In Russian / Any Nairalander In Mongolia? / 17 Astonishing Places You Wouldn’t Believe Are In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.